myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
CB, Since Boggsy won't answer the question, do you believe Bobalinski is lying?

Separately, there is no comparison between Blasey-Ford and Mr.B. Ford came forward, after deleting all her social media accounts, with an allegation of misconduct 35 years prior. She couldn't remember the year, the day, the time of day, the place, how she got there, how she got home. None of the alleged witnesses could remember the incident, and indeed said it was difficult to believe. She had nothing but allegations which would have been laughed out of any courtroom. By way of contrast, Mr.B says he has given the FBI texts, emails, photos, witnesses and documentation to support his claims, all of which occurred relatively recently. If you can't see the gaping difference, I hope you are never on a jury.

Oh. So, this information has been submitted to a DA, or other such authority, and been catalogued as evidence?

I’ve served as an expert witness a number of times. Evidence is not evidence until it has been submitted and documented. Yet, you assume that since your news outlet has decided that they have the proof (oops lost some of it), that this is different?

Has Bobulinski been deposed? Has his testimony been, independently, verified? Has the supporting evidence been reviewed and the authenticity verified? Have any of the Biden’s been informed of the evidence against them and been given the opportunity to dispute the evidence?

Since you appear to have now decided that his news report has become a legal issue (your reference to a jury), maybe you can present this proof?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy, You ducked the question, and now you want me to tell you which statements you find dubious! C'mon man! You have made demeaning comments against him. What is your basis for doubting his credibility?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB, Methinks the lady doth protest too much! Biden has strenuously denied any knowledge of his son's business dealings. He recognizes that any involvement by him could have been a serious conflict of interest. Bobulinski's statements, which he says are all supportable with evidence, bring those denials into question. Don't you think that should be investigated? Are you interested to know if the man you voted for lied? Or do you have some basis for dismissing Bobulinski's statements? So, again, do you believe he is lying?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I say that hypocrites avoid discussion of Ivanka’s deals? Is it just coincidental that this arrives through Republican operatives and Russian agents in October, too late for thorough investigation? Who promised an October surprise?

No mention of yesterday’s 81,000 new cases and 1,030 new deaths? Tired of deaths being ignored? Vote for Biden.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we want to step outside of the Qanon/Tucker nonsense, here’s the most recent from Newsweek:

Quote:
Biden has denied having any "overseas business whatsoever". The Wall Street Journal has previously found that texts and emails it had received from Bobulinski provided no evidence that Joe Biden ever used his political standing as a former vice president to aid Hunter's business dealings in China.

Please post again when you have a reliable source mr oil.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Boggsy, You ducked the question, and now you want me to tell you which statements you find dubious! C'mon man! You have made demeaning comments against him. What is your basis for doubting his credibility?

Demeaning ? Please explain.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Wait!!! Nobody vote....for the great Bobulinski has spoken!!!

Still ducking. Speaks volumes.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess mrgybe only considers the Wall Street Journal a reliable source when it is helping him attack Joe Biden.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I really could care less Mr. G. Its just another BS hit job to add to the collection. My reference to Trump last Thursday tells you all you need to know. Ron Johnson is also lying . So, the president , and a top Senator both lying in an attempt to tar Biden tells me all I need to know. The fact that you disregard the avalanche of dishonesty speaks volumes about your bias.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

This is laughable coming from the king of ducking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 61 of 106

Jump to: