myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait!!! Nobody vote....for the great Bobulinski has spoken!!!
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy, Do you think that Bobulinski is lying?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Boggsy, Do you think that Bobulinski is lying?

which specific claims?

I'm sure you know that Trump's claim last Thursday that the Mayor of Moscow gave Joe Biden $3.5m is patently false...
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why on earth would any thoughtful person in America watch Tucker Carlson? In my view, it would be a total waste of time, and that really goes for anything being broadcast on Fox News.

I don't regularly watch any 24/7 cable news, but Fox News represents the absolute worst choice for news and opinion. You can go any lower in broadcast TV.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Why on earth would any thoughtful person in America watch Tucker Carlson? In my view, it would be a total waste of time, and that really goes for anything being broadcast on Fox News.

I don't regularly watch any 24/7 cable news, but Fox News represents the absolute worst choice for news and opinion. You can go any lower in broadcast TV.

You answered the question yourself when you included the word "thoughtful". Tucker exists so people don't need to think, he does it for them ...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

You answered the question yourself when you included the word "thoughtful". Tucker exists so people don't need to think, he does it for them ...

Only NW or gybe would consider that thinking. Carlson is a smug and dishonest asshole. An operative for the rich who are behind Trump. Facts are not required of an entertainer.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is sorta ironic that when Blasey Ford was testifying against Kavanaugh, all the righties here claimed she was lying. Now, they expect us to believe this guy? Seems like a double standard on display here.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB--more to the point, there was never a deal, even if we are to believe these guys. On the other hand, it is absolutely clear that Ivanka Trump got Chinese trademarks. Hypocrites like mrgybe studiously ignore the overwhelming corruption of the entire Trump family and administration and grasp at Fox News straws. It's all about abortion--controlling women--and not paying taxes.

https://apnews.com/article/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB, Since Boggsy won't answer the question, do you believe Bobalinski is lying?

Separately, there is no comparison between Blasey-Ford and Mr.B. Ford came forward, after deleting all her social media accounts, with an allegation of misconduct 35 years prior. She couldn't remember the year, the day, the time of day, the place, how she got there, how she got home. None of the alleged witnesses could remember the incident, and indeed said it was difficult to believe. She had nothing but allegations which would have been laughed out of any courtroom. By way of contrast, Mr.B says he has given the FBI texts, emails, photos, witnesses and documentation to support his claims, all of which occurred relatively recently. If you can't see the gaping difference, I hope you are never on a jury.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded. You let me know which statements he made that may be in question, and I'll let you know lie or no lie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 60 of 106

Jump to: