myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, the difference between you and me is that I value and accept honesty and integrity as core principles in life. That's the way that I live my life.

Seemingly, you don't give a crap about any of that. Although I've been repeating my message over time, you're not getting the picture.

Donald Trump's lies and misrepresentations are all you need. So sad in today's world. We need smarter folks into the future, and you're missing the mark.

Wrong.....you just choose to ignore Bidens long history of corruption, poor performance, child molesting, racist comments and more....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Child molesting??? Really wet-ty? That's a new low even for you.
I thought you got pizzagate out of your system a long time ago???
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wrong.....you just choose to ignore Bidens long history of corruption, poor performance, child molesting, racist comments and more...."

Oh look, a squirrel!

mat-ty, why try to change the subject? You're on very shaky ground supporting a dishonest con man like Donald Trump, so I guess creating ridiculous distractions is your only option.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By
Amy Gardner and
Josh Dawsey
September 29, 2020 at 4:04 p.m. PDT
Add to list
Democratic voters who have requested mail ballots — and returned them — greatly outnumber Republicans so far in key battleground states, causing alarm among GOP party leaders and strategists that President Trump’s attacks on mail voting could be hurting the party’s prospects to retain the White House and the Senate this year.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots through Monday in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa, the five battleground states where such data is publicly available, 52 percent were Democrats. Twenty-eight percent were Republicans, and 20 percent were unaffiliated.

Additional internal Democratic and Republican Party data obtained by The Washington Post shows a similar trend in Ohio, Minnesota, New Hampshire and Wisconsin.

Matty will keep posting things manufactured by his Russian handlers.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expect multiple bs reports on doctored ballots in the coming days ...Maybe even with Bill Barr involved .. They will then use this to tighten up the rules .
mac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean to suppress minority votes. It's been on page one of the GOP playbook for decades.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Expect multiple bs reports on doctored ballots in the coming days ...Maybe even with Bill Barr involved .. They will then use this to tighten up the rules .

and we know it was the proud boys type idiots that faked it, if you can get them to go to protests to try to conceal themselves to be agitators and terrorists, well we know they will get ahold of fake ballots and fill them out with trumps name and then put them in the trash to make fake pictures.

IE so the russian bots and trolls can elevate it over pizzagate levels.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, the difference between you and me is that I value and accept honesty and integrity as core principles in life. That's the way that I live my life.

Seemingly, you don't give a crap about any of that. Although I've been repeating my message over time, you're not getting the picture.

Donald Trump's lies and misrepresentations are all you need. So sad in today's world. We need smarter folks into the future, and you're missing the mark.

Wrong.....you just choose to ignore Bidens long history of corruption, poor performance, child molesting, racist comments and more....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Child molesting??? Really wet-ty? That's a new low even for you.
I thought you got pizzagate out of your system a long time ago???

Did you watch the video???? does a man talking about children stroking the hair on his wet legs disturb you??????

Dudes a certified creep..

Last edited by mat-ty on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

We do not have a safe, proven national system for mail in ballots. That's not debatable, that's a fact..
J64TWB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, or mail in taxes, social security cards, passports, etc, etc...
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish this could apply to everybody, not just Biden.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://zoa.org/2020/09/10441360-zoa-demands-adl-ask-joe-biden-to-apologize-for-comparing-trump-to-nazi-goebbels/?fbclid=IwAR1AD3kOEicNL-0JvpJZCSgTPfPWB_6ofJI9aF_dTlVPyFnFuDsK2kNZg_U
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 107 of 109

Jump to: