myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 15517
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty is incapable of shame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 12118
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right wing
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J64TWB



Joined: 24 Dec 2013
Posts: 1460

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Trump wins, will there be voter fraud or will it be a “perfect election”?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6440
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Biden show up on Tuesday night, or will somebody in his inner circle get covid, forcing Biden into a two week isolation?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 8276
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Will Biden show up on Tuesday night, or will somebody in his inner circle get covid, forcing Biden into a two week isolation?

He'll be there. Will Drumpf be there? Will he require Dana White and Joe Rogan be present? I see he's already whining about Chris Wallace...Similar to LeBron softening the refs before game 4... Maybe they can roll a couch out and have the Fox and Friends hacks ask some toughies...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6440
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Will Biden show up on Tuesday night, or will somebody in his inner circle get covid, forcing Biden into a two week isolation?

He'll be there. Will Drumpf be there? Will he require Dana White and Joe Rogan be present? I see he's already whining about Chris Wallace...Similar to LeBron softening the refs before game 4... Maybe they can roll a couch out and have the Fox and Friends hacks ask some toughies...
After all this time you still don't know the difference between "whining", and setting up. Trump is very good at that, his comment was indirectly directed at Chris Wallace.
It's the same thing with my post, it wasn't my idea, but an idea that's been floating around, which will prevent Biden's handlers from coming up with that excuse, he has to show up. A "no-show Joe" slogan would become a death rattle if he doesn't show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 8276
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where’s it been floating from ? Haven’t heard it once .. He’s got 10 point leads in many polls, HRC was up 1.5 points going into first debate .. The good news is that all the talk of Joes faculties has lowered the expectation bar .. And no , it’s whining , he has always whined about Chris Wallace .. When a reporter doesn’t eat Trumps ass, Trump calls him out .. Wallace won’t be swayed, he’s a professional just like his Daddy ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7814

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Where’s it been floating from ? Haven’t heard it once .. He’s got 10 point leads in many polls, HRC was up 1.5 points going into first debate .. The good news is that all the talk of Joes faculties has lowered the expectation bar .. And no , it’s whining , he has always whined about Chris Wallace .. When a reporter doesn’t eat Trumps ass, Trump calls him out .. Wallace won’t be swayed, he’s a professional just like his Daddy ..


Do you honestly think hidden biden is up by 10 points??? Come on man, you can't be that stupid. Enthusiasm for Trump is off the charts, zippo for creepy joe and the ho...Trump also will get historical numbers from blacks and latinos, you better pray the mail in scam works..

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7814

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was the dummy who said law and order would rule the day????

You fools had Trump on the ropes but then decided to support and turn a blind eye to the nonstop violence in the streets......party of morons..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/politics/betting-markets-trump-biden-bovada-betfair/index.html

Polls also reflect support now. I'm no political expert, but the perception, accurate or not, seems to be that Republicans have finally found a strong message: law and order. It feels like the election is being fought on different turf than it was a month ago, and while continuing protests may galvanize progressives, they may hurt Biden's chances with moderates. The law and order message worked for Republicans in 1968, another election year marred by civil unrest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 1063

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Who was the dummy who said law and order would rule the day????

You fools had Trump on the ropes but then decided to support and turn a blind eye to the nonstop violence in the streets......party of morons..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/politics/betting-markets-trump-biden-bovada-betfair/index.html

Polls also reflect support now. I'm no political expert, but the perception, accurate or not, seems to be that Republicans have finally found a strong message: law and order. It feels like the election is being fought on different turf than it was a month ago, and while continuing protests may galvanize progressives, they may hurt Biden's chances with moderates. The law and order message worked for Republicans in 1968, another election year marred by civil unrest



Yeah, law and order and doing the civil thing and paying the taxes you owe without cheating Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 102 of 109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group