myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 176, 177, 178  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice rugs on your post mac, not much of a fan of that vase though.
I find it funny about all the hand wringing over C-19, while saying nothing about the lack of social distancing, and poorly worn masks by the ones who had masks, that we've all been witnessing on TV of the demonstrations and riots.
The worst riots are in the blue controlled cities, with their feckless mayors, who are more concerned about a PC backlash then they are about controlling the situation. They are in effect almost guaranteeing a second wave of infections due to their lack of control.
My favorite example is that of De Blasio, he said he'd order the people to be pulled out of the ocean if they went swimming, but he let the looting proceed. He also said he was proud of his daughter who got herself arrested for throwing a brick.
Virus? What virus? Politics? Absolutely!
Now watch a second wave hit those metropolitan areas, and who would we have to blame? Those pansy-ass mayors.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW—you know nothing about what has happened after peaceful protests. But if knowing something was a requirement to make a post—you would still be at three.

Boggs—you’re right. Los Angeles County 1150 new cases, San Francisco 17. Still burning through the inland empire and Kings County.

Can we assume that Trump has the disease? He has absolutely lost any sense of taste. 56% negative on handling the coronovirus.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to watch a bit of fake news on the riots, hoping against hope that at least SOME of their anchors are sane and honest.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

I've asked in earnest many times, "Where do you leftards GET this shit?".

I suspected as much, and now I know.

Joe Biden's campaign is openly supporting the riot sponsors (officially declared terrorists) with cash. I thought that was treason, by definition, as their objective is overthrowing not just this government but government itself. When the government fails, especially in a state where guns are outlawed, citizens will be as overwhelmed as the mom and pop shopowners trying to prevent raiders from permanently destroying their livelihoods and maybe even their very lives. Are you lefturds even seeing any of this shit on your anti-American channels? Since when is it OK for a mayor to order his police to ignore Mom and Pop being beaten to bloody pulps, probably death, by thugs with 2X4s? That was time for semi-automatic weapons fire, as 50 cops couldn't have intervened in time to save them.

Let me guess: you idiots actually think white cops kill more black perps than white perps. Statistics show just the opposite, by FAR.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I tried to watch a bit of fake news on the riots, hoping against hope that at least SOME of their anchors are sane and honest.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Joe Biden's campaign is openly supporting the riot sponsors (officially declared terrorists) with cash. I thought that was treason, by definition, as their objective is overthrowing not just this government but government itself. When the government fails, especially in a state where guns are outlawed, citizens will be as overwhelmed as the mom and pop shopowners trying to prevent raiders from permanently destroying their livelihoods and maybe even their very lives. Are you lefturds even seeing any of this shit on your anti-American channels? Since when is it OK for a mayor to order his police to ignore Mom and Pop being beaten to bloody pulps, probably death, by thugs with 2X4s? That was time for semi-automatic weapons fire, as 50 cops couldn't have intervened in time to save them.

Let me guess: you idiots actually think white cops kill more black perps than white perps. Statistics show just the opposite, by FAR.

Alabama born and still clueless.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
isobars wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

What a bigot you are..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much for corona, social distancing, and insane rules.... I guess now that we have the latest liberal crisis that no longer applies .
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
isobars wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

What a bigot you are..

You're right. I'm opposed to racism, stupidity, and lying. This one's for you.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

I could ask you where do you get this shit, but you claim to not read my posts so I don't expect a reply.

Biden is not supporting riot sponsors with cash, some of his campaign staff are donating money so that people arrested, many of whom were peaceful protesters, do not have to sit in jail until trial. It's an issue of cash bail vs. bond. Do you know the difference?

At least 13 Biden campaign staff members posted on Twitter on Friday and Saturday that they made donations to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which opposes the practice of cash bail, or making people pay to avoid pre-trial imprisonment. The group uses donations to pay bail fees in Minneapolis.

Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement to Reuters that the former vice president opposes the institution of cash bail as a “modern day debtors prison.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail/biden-staff-donate-to-group-that-pays-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

https://minnesotafreedomfund.org/

Dozens of people were arrested for breaking curfew Monday night in St. Paul outside of the State Capitol building after a long day of peaceful protests.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/protesters-gather-outside-governors-mansion-calling-for-arrest-of-3-mpd-officers-involved-in-george-floyds-fatal-arrest/

The Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS) tweeted that law enforcement officers made 276 arrests Sunday into Monday, about 150 of them people who were taken into custody near the Bobby and Steve's Auto World off Washington Avenue and I-35W for violating the imposed 8 p.m. curfew.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/george-floyd/minneapolis-arrests-after-peaceful-night-of-george-floyd-protests/89-6579b44a-e81a-4ffa-b51f-c9445d517f19

So:

1. Not Biden's campagn. Members of the campaign.

2. Not giving money to any individual person. Donations are being made to a non-profit organization to make cash bail paid to the Court. When the case is over, the funds are returned to the non-profit entity.

3. Many arrested were peaceful protesters, not rioting or looting.

4. Do the optics make it look like Biden is courting voters in Minnesota? Yes, but is that worse than the Cheeto's stroll to a church to hold up a bible to court his base?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
So much for corona, social distancing, and insane rules.... I guess now that we have the latest liberal crisis that no longer applies .

Sorta like the planned GOP Convention or large church services. Do you agree those activities should go forward? How about the big parties at the Lake of Ozarks? Although, there might be a little difference between gathering for beer slamming and protesting systemic racism...
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac uses a De Niro meme, a classic ultra liberal idiot, classic, and appropriate for mac to choose that.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 176, 177, 178  Next
Page 143 of 178

Jump to: