myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1080, 1081, 1082 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure is odd the TRUMP IS FUCKING RUSSIA.....even though you liberals have been saying that he's Putin's bitch.

http://www.zerohedge.com/energy/germany-trump-dont-meddle-europes-energy-after-nord-stream-2-sanctions-passed
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, that's low hanging fruit, bi-partisan no brainer, and it will have ZERO impact on the project. Germany needs natural gas, period. The big loser is Ukraine.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"And my guess is he'e not a Trump fan."

mat-ty, I can't believe that you would come to that conclusion after all the untoward twists and turns that Barr has contrived to serve his boss.

AG Barr is Donald Trump's willing subject, and he is unquestionably commanded by Trump's will.

But, this time around, Barr couldn't uphold Trump's Russian hoax sham. Unfortunately, his Inspector General hasn't been coaxed to ignore the truth and tow the line. Barr has had to accept that fact.

Quite honestly, that's Barr's dilemma right now.

You are kidding i hope...no one could be that ill-informed..

Barr is no ones bitch, and will follow the law to the end...His job is to keep these clowns in line. You have zero reason to attack his professionalism.

The IG laid out exactly what has been long believed by those who pay attention...Trump was absolutely spied on, the Fisa court was lied to, documents were altered and their behavior was disgraceful and criminal..

You need to listen a little closer, yesterday was a bad day for Trump haters in the government. The IG was very CLEAR , his report clears NOBODY of wrong doing....His report is now in the hands of Barr, and he has made it very clear , heads will roll...

Pay more attention nitwit, Everything you clowns have denied for two years is now proven absolutely true.... Horowitz likes to use soft phrases and down play things, but that ain't gonna fly with Barr.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Zombies are out again, close the doors!!!
I'll try again sport. Who gets indicted and for what?

Matty, do me a favor and read the IG report, rather than let Sean Hannity sit on your face. The IG explicitly supports the investigation of Trump which led to the Mueller report.

Maddy read a report? Not likely. I think Maddy reading a tweet is about the best you could hope for.

If you're an example of a book reader....no thanks...you're a dishonest little weasel.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please provide examples of my dishonesty.

Again, what's the last book you read. Your failure to provide an answer leads me to believe it was so long ago that you can't recall. Sad.

How about your complete dismissal of the coup to destroy Trump. How about your disgusting opinions of kavanaugh. How about your inability to give Trump credit for anything???????????? you're a hater and a DB...

I provide plenty of facts from highly reputable sources...you simply choose to ignore or dismiss them.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I’ll take the other side of the Page prediction and the Comey prediction .. Matty if you opened a restaurant you could serve Shit Sandwich’s and NothingBurgers , your are as dumb as they come .. Just like Comeys report in 2016, Horowitz report is balanced but clearly stipulates no political bias and the wrongs are procedural and won’t amount to any convictions ..
And BTW I don’t watch cable news so you’ll have to craft a better visual ..

Like Mueller , Horowitz tried to give the dems a bone...Read the report or listen to the hearing. when pressed Horowitz was very clear that the FBI did some very bad things and NO ONE IS VINDICATED.....Remember dummy his reach was extremely limited and no one was under oath...

His report absolutely supported the long held belief that there was extreme bias and people acted criminally..

You truly are clueless if you think that report debunked anything....

Barr and Durham will have the last word...it will not end well for Comey and others...Just watch Wallace tear Comey a new asshole Sunday and get back to me....

Byron is top notch....do you think he's full of shit???

https://www.foxnews.com/media/byron-york-ig-report-fbi-spied-trump-campaign
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The burden is on you, and the right, not me. The right's claim that our top notch agencies are biased and acted in bad faith is a ruse to fool the minions....consider yourself part of that group.
And yes Byron York is a knucklehead, with a huge political bias who works for the Washington Examiner. Please stop wasting my time, and just let me know who will be prosecuted/convicted, and for what....I've been begging for months, you've come up with a big fat goose egg.
Matty's beach shack menu:
SHit Sandwich -$5.95
Nothing Burger- $0
Goose Eggs-$1 /each
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Boston Globe—the behavior of Trump is the very definition of corruption.
mac, do you think Trump will be successfully impeached, and removed from office?
Don't be shy, it's a simple question.

hahahah Polls are swinging against impeachment daily, double digit in many cases , especially the swing states........party of morons, mentally and politically.
Reposting for an answer from mac.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
mac, do you think Trump will be successfully impeached, and removed from office?

NW--who wouldn't answer a simple question regarding whether he thought it was okay for Trump to extort the new head of Ukraine now trolls me. What a punk.

Watching this morning's vote and the ranting of the Republicans over the last week made me very sad. It is pretty clear that the Republicans have sworn an oath to the Trump base, and not to the Constitution, and that McConnell will marshal the votes to assure that Trump is not convicted in the Senate. He will be impeached, and his behavior will be the central issue of the 2020 campaign, but he will not be convicted in the Senate. It will be a permanent stain on the honor of our country.

It is said that power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I think that Trump's lawlessness has done immense damage to our country, and the nastiness of his base and the fear of the elected Republicans have amplified that damage. Even if the Democrats sweep the 2016 elections, I don't know if that damage will ever be undone.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

NW--who wouldn't answer a simple question regarding whether he thought it was okay for Trump to extort the new head of Ukraine now trolls me. What a punk.

Watching this morning's vote and the ranting of the Republicans over the last week made me very sad. It is pretty clear that the Republicans have sworn an oath to the Trump base, and not to the Constitution, and that McConnell will marshal the votes to assure that Trump is not convicted in the Senate. He will be impeached, and his behavior will be the central issue of the 2020 campaign, but he will not be convicted in the Senate. It will be a permanent stain on the honor of our country.

It is said that power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I think that Trump's lawlessness has done immense damage to our country, and the nastiness of his base and the fear of the elected Republicans have amplified that damage. Even if the Democrats sweep the 2016 elections, I don't know if that damage will ever be undone.
So I'm "a punk" for asking you a simple question?
You need some anger management. A condition that's become rampant throughout the far left.
Merry Brexmas!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a punk for trolling, and being too much of a coward to answer a simple question yourself.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
You're a punk for trolling, and being too much of a coward to answer a simple question yourself.

There was no abuse Mac. Ukraine is a nuclear power. Now run by less corrupt people.

USMCA, CHINA DEAL, BREXIT....How does winning for freedom feel Mac?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1080, 1081, 1082 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 1081 of 1354

Jump to: