myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, it's laughable how quick you are willing to lynch Joe Biden and think the worst about him with absolutely no real facts at all.

Do you really think that Biden's activities pressuring the Ukraine's government were unleashed without proper authority from the Obama Administration? Moreover, there is no doubt that the leaders of the European Union were supportive of the actions that Biden took. There are more than enough facts to support Biden's task.

It was nothing like Donald Trump's circumventing formal diplomatic channels with his crew questionable folks led by Giuliani and doing unquestionably illegal things. Activities that were totally amateur and out of the mainstream to qualify as reasonable statesmanship. It's no small wonder that the White House scrambled to bury Trump's July 25th call and offer up a cleaned-up summary of the call. Still though, there is no doubt that Trump deeply incriminated himself in requiring an investigation of Biden in return for a White House meeting and the nearly 400 million in military aid that Congress approved. Clearly a blatant bribery scheme.

Yet, as bad as Trump stinks of dishonesty and corruption, you look the other way and easily ignore his illegal activities. Why would anyone think that there was nothing wrong with your view of things?

Wrong stupid....Trump was well within his rights AS COMMANDER AND CHIEF to ask the Ukrainian president to investigate perceived corruption by Joe Biden...his own staff knew it was a problem.. What did Trump say to the Ukrainian president after he agreed to help??....talk to Rudy and the Attorney General..In other words, this is a legal matter, hardly something illegal or corrupt as you ass-whipes would like to claim.....

The Ukrainian hoax is a desperate joke , going nowhere and you clowns are too dumb to even realize what an epic failure it has been...fucking morons incapable of appealing to the American people, so you just try to bring Trump down...lol

Wrong stupid. Extortion, bribery, and violation of the Impoundment Act—for which he will be impeached. Winter will arrive before Christmas.

lol the impoundment act???? right after the logan , and the hatch...hahah

You are pathetic and beyond stupid....good thing you were a kindergarten teacher...you would have made an awful political strategist ... clueless!!!!!!
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"and another stain on the party that has lost it's way..."

I think that you are forgetting that it's the Republican party, almost as a whole, that has chosen to ignore Donald Trump's unfitness and blatant dishonesty for an outcome that they hope will advance their selfish goals. It's an 'end justifies the means' game, despite how totally dishonest and hypocritical it might be.

You must recognize that thoughtful folks that can't accept the ugliness and dishonesty are watching. They will be a growing majority.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, it's laughable how quick you are willing to lynch Joe Biden and think the worst about him with absolutely no real facts at all.

Do you really think that Biden's activities pressuring the Ukraine's government were unleashed without proper authority from the Obama Administration? Moreover, there is no doubt that the leaders of the European Union were supportive of the actions that Biden took. There are more than enough facts to support Biden's task.

It was nothing like Donald Trump's circumventing formal diplomatic channels with his crew questionable folks led by Giuliani and doing unquestionably illegal things. Activities that were totally amateur and out of the mainstream to qualify as reasonable statesmanship. It's no small wonder that the White House scrambled to bury Trump's July 25th call and offer up a cleaned-up summary of the call. Still though, there is no doubt that Trump deeply incriminated himself in requiring an investigation of Biden in return for a White House meeting and the nearly 400 million in military aid that Congress approved. Clearly a blatant bribery scheme.

Yet, as bad as Trump stinks of dishonesty and corruption, you look the other way and easily ignore his illegal activities. Why would anyone think that there was nothing wrong with your view of things?

Wrong stupid....Trump was well within his rights AS COMMANDER AND CHIEF to ask the Ukrainian president to investigate perceived corruption by Joe Biden...his own staff knew it was a problem.. What did Trump say to the Ukrainian president after he agreed to help??....talk to Rudy and the Attorney General..In other words, this is a legal matter, hardly something illegal or corrupt as you ass-whipes would like to claim.....

The Ukrainian hoax is a desperate joke , going nowhere and you clowns are too dumb to even realize what an epic failure it has been...fucking morons incapable of appealing to the American people, so you just try to bring Trump down...lol

Wrong stupid. Extortion, bribery, and violation of the Impoundment Act—for which he will be impeached. Winter will arrive before Christmas.

lol the impoundment act???? right after the logan , and the hatch...hahah

You are pathetic and beyond stupid....good thing you were a kindergarten teacher...you would have made an awful political strategist ... clueless!!!!!!

Sigh. The usual from the man with ADHD. No real argument, just a string of insults. Trumpian, without the charisma.

When you don’t know something—make something up. I volunteer in schools in retirement—uneducated fools like you are very sad, so I try to make sure that kids can read and understand what they have read. Contrary to your made up story, I’m a political operative. Sit on multiple boards and have run two successful campaigns. I’ve forgotten more about retail politics than you’ll ever understand.

Matty—you keep pretending that Trump’s flouting of multiple laws and obstruction of justice is a virtue. And you ignore his obvious corruption to spout a made-up paranoid theory about the Bidens. Biden is not my first choice for President—but my dead dog would be a better choice than Trump. I would prefer to return to a world where the President did not lie ten times a day and show no capacity for learning. One where most people would freely admit that such behavior disqualifies him from human kindness—much less a job with responsibility. Much as you may feel affirmed by it, Trump’s obvious mental illness is not a redeeming character trait. Your belief in his lies does not make them true.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"and another stain on the party that has lost it's way..."

I think that you are forgetting that it's the Republican party, almost as a whole, that has chosen to ignore Donald Trump's unfitness and blatant dishonesty for an outcome that they hope will advance their selfish goals. It's an 'end justifies the means' game, despite how totally dishonest and hypocritical it might be.

You must recognize that thoughtful folks that can't accept the ugliness and dishonesty are watching. They will be a growing majority.

And most realize that 90% of the noise from the left is complete BS....name one crime that Mac has posted in the past 3 years that has turned out to be anything more than spin and BS.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty's bro-mance with the bozo-IN-chief is bulletproof, lets just move past that. Mike Bloomberg is a God-like figure in my industry. Aggregating information for financial professionals and creating an industry.. And he did it from scratch. He's pragmatic, sharp as a tack, centrist, a real leader, businessman, and experienced politician... Finally a candidate I can get behind...

BTW -Matty, the IG report is a complete dud...so much so that Barr is seeking to discredit the unimpeachable Michael Horowitz....Looks like your bomb of the century is little more than a fart in church....
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The three stooges will never run out of bright shiny objects to try divert attention from the buffoon-in-chief’s latest crime. There will be something else after the IG report lands with a whimper.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty's bro-mance with the bozo-IN-chief is bulletproof, lets just move past that. Mike Bloomberg is a God-like figure in my industry. Aggregating information for financial professionals and creating an industry.. And he did it from scratch. He's pragmatic, sharp as a tack, centrist, a real leader, businessman, and experienced politician... Finally a candidate I can get behind...

BTW -Matty, the IG report is a complete dud...so much so that Barr is seeking to discredit the unimpeachable Michael Horowitz....Looks like your bomb of the century is little more than a fart in church....

It's a dud.....when did you read it????? oh that's right, you haven't...just spoon fed the early spin....lol..

IG's report will shows lot's of wrong doing , but has no teeth......The Durham investigation will be bad and has huge teeth...

I said I like Bloomberg and he would probably be a good president...much better than the rest of the PATHETIC dem clown bus....

But Bloomberg has some issues...he's old, he's white, and black folks don't like him.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The three stooges will never run out of bright shiny objects to try divert attention from the buffoon-in-chief’s latest crime. There will be something else after the IG report lands with a whimper.

Which crime is that shithead???....please enlighten us with some facts, not the usually tabloid nonsense...

Ironically there has never been a human in the history of mankind who has been investigated more.....And what crimes have you actually found.....NOTHING!!!!

Keep dreaming old fool, there is an extremely good chance Trump will be YOUR PRESIDENT for 5 more years.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

It's a dud.....when did you read it????? oh that's right, you haven't...just spoon fed the early spin....lol..

IG's report will shows lot's of wrong doing , but has no teeth......The Durham investigation will be bad and has huge teeth...

I said I like Bloomberg and he would probably be a good president...much better than the rest of the PATHETIC dem clown bus....

But Bloomberg has some issues...he's old, he's white, and black folks don't like him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Quickly pivoting past the IG report, I love it..... Far cry from the CRIME OF THE CENTURY!!

Yeah...Bloomy is legit. Restore a little sanity and dignity to the White House
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say goodnight Kamala, you never stood a chance anyway.
Another one bites the dust.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 53 of 109

Jump to: