myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Kavanaugh should be disbarred for lying under oath
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you go girl....

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-impeachment-inquiry-brett-kavanaugh-141144467.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

Kamala Harris Calls For Formal Impeachment Inquiry Into Brett Kavanaugh
HuffPost HuffPost•September 27, 2019Comment
Quote:

Presidential contender Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) called for a formal impeachment inquiry into Brett Kavanaugh on Friday in the wake of a new sexual misconduct claim against the Supreme Court justice.

“I write to urge the House Judiciary Committee to take appropriate action to investigate recent reports about Associate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and to hold Mr. Kavanaugh accountable for his prior conduct and testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Harris wrote in a letter, dated Sept. 17, to the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.).

Harris, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which conducted Kavanaugh’s confirmation process, announced her call for a formal impeachment inquiry in an essay for Elle Magazine published Friday morning. The senator wrote that the government must investigate whether Kavanaugh lied under oath during his confirmation hearing last year.

Three women accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault or misconduct last year during the justice’s Supreme Court confirmation process

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/christine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaugh-protest-federalist-society_n_5dceaf99e4b029474815e146?ncid=newsltushpmgpolitics

Protesters Air Christine Blasey Ford Testimony Outside Gala For Brett Kavanaugh
Demand Justice set up a massive screen to shame Federalist Society members for honoring the Supreme Court justice accused of sexual assault.

Quote:
WASHINGTON ― Protesters set up a massive video billboard outside of a Thursday night gala honoring Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and, for hours, aired Christine Blasey Ford’s Senate testimony on a loop in which she spelled out how Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school.

“We still believe Christine Blasey Ford,” read a line across the top of the screen, which was set up by the progressive judicial advocacy group Demand Justice.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
You're a funny dude. Opining about the Democratic party....hilarious.

Doesn't take much observation to see what group has lost their minds...libtards

Must be tough for you live in a beautiful place like the Boston area, which is dominated by people you despise... It would be like me moving to Tulsa.

Not really, most of my friends are conservatives, liberals know better than discuss politics with me, because destroying them is pretty easy on most issue.

The urban areas are where Dems pollute for the most part, every where else is 50/50 at best or leans right.....

Most of the hardcore dems I know are nice people till you talk politics then they morph into the nastiest assholes I have ever meet, I truly believe it is a mental disorder.

In deed a mental disorder. I've seen them go from peaceful philosophers to rabid dogs. I lost a couple of great high school friends based on political differences. And it wasn't me who went crazy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: