myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1059, 1060, 1061 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The Trump impact alive and well in 2020. After setting records in 2018, the number of Congressional Republicans retiring is still increasing. Democrats could have 70 seat advantage this time next year... Thanks Drumpf

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/11/retirement-congress-2020-hurd-alexander/596965/

obama lost far more seats nitwit.....it happens. But don't bet the ranch on any gains , the dems stole a lot of seats that will be flipping back,,,

Nikki 2024.....

Dems take back the WH 2020, are a monumental disaster, Nikki wins in a landslide in 2024??? remember where you heard that first...

Are you predicting I will be wrong next year and the Dems won't ADD to their advantage?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The Trump impact alive and well in 2020. After setting records in 2018, the number of Congressional Republicans retiring is still increasing. Democrats could have 70 seat advantage this time next year... Thanks Drumpf

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/11/retirement-congress-2020-hurd-alexander/596965/

obama lost far more seats nitwit.....it happens. But don't bet the ranch on any gains , the dems stole a lot of seats that will be flipping back,,,

Nikki 2024.....

Dems take back the WH 2020, are a monumental disaster, Nikki wins in a landslide in 2024??? remember where you heard that first...

Are you predicting I will be wrong next year and the Dems won't ADD to their advantage?

You may be getting a little too excited... They certainly have a mathematical advantage, I don,t think they have a political one , not even close..

Dems are to smart for there own good. If by slim chance Trump was removed from office, I think dems would deeply regret it, because that would open the republican field for a new nominee, who could easily beat what the pathetic dems are offering.....

What a weak group of candidates......I remember warning a few months back...THEY BETTER GO TO THE BENCH!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get excited, I'm all about the numbers. Record retirements in 2018, only to be outdone by themselves in 2020. The rats are fleeing the ship, Matty. Being a back- bencher in the minority sucks, being a back -bencher in a deep minority, with a Dem Senate sucks even more...

Your last prediction concerning a group of nominees was "anyone of them will wipe the floor with Obama" --Matty 2012...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I don't get excited, I'm all about the numbers. Record retirements in 2018, only to be outdone by themselves in 2020. The rats are fleeing the ship, Matty. Being a back- bencher in the minority sucks, being a back -bencher in a deep minority, with a Dem Senate sucks even more...

Your last prediction concerning a group of nominees was "anyone of them will wipe the floor with Obama" --Matty 2012...

Why don't you dig out that Quote out retard......99% sure I said anything can happen..

That being said My political IQ is head and shoulders over yours...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Why don't you dig out that Quote out retard......99% sure I said anything can happen..

Are you saying the Dem field is not weak?????????????? Desperation mode would be a good description...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Well then let me ask you again.. Do you think the House Democrats will add seats next year?
You said it pal..."anyone of the the nominees will wipe the floor with Obama" --
2012 Matty...

You didn't visit the site for almost a year after that prediction..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Are you saying the Dem field is not weak?????????????? Desperation mode would be a good description...

In spite of the fact that you continually dodge my reasonable questions, I will humor you and answer any question you have. I stand behind my word, even when wrong, you ....do not.
I don't think the field is weak. I think any warm body with a pulse will do a much better job than the hoax currently sitting in Mar-a -Lago downing Big Macs.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

In spite of the fact that you continually dodge my reasonable questions, I will humor you and answer any question you have. I stand behind my word, even when wrong, you ....do not.
I don't think the field is weak. I think any warm body with a pulse will do a much better job than the hoax currently sitting in Mar-a -Lago downing Big Macs.

I did answer your question nitwit.......mathematical advantage ring a bell...

Did you really say the field isn't weak??? lol.. Biden is an idiot and in big trouble with his obvious hunter problems. Liz is a weasel and will struggle to appeal to anyone beyond coastal ,liberal DBs , Gay dude has no chance in a general election, Bernie is a washed up tired old man and an airhead. Big gulp has a chance but black folks hate him, not good...

Who's your star?....who can fill a stadium?....no one dipshit...
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I did answer your question nitwit.......mathematical advantage ring a bell...

Did you really say the field isn't weak??? lol.. Biden is an idiot and in big trouble with his obvious hunter problems. Liz is a weasel and will struggle to appeal to anyone beyond coastal ,liberal DBs , Gay dude has no chance in a general election, Bernie is a washed up tired old man and an airhead. Big gulp has a chance but black folks hate him, not good...

Who's your star?....who can fill a stadium?....no one dipshit...

During an Ohio rally in August, Trump was met with applause when he assured the crowd that he likes to make his ticket prices for campaign events inexpensive when they're actually free.

"We've sold tens of thousands of tickets and, you know what, at the sales prices, we keep it nice and low. We keep it nice and low," Trump said.

But tickets to that Ohio rally, like nearly all of the president's events, were free. In order to get into the stadium where the event was being held, supporters just had to register online and the tickets were sent directly to their phone or email address. Tickets were given out at a first come first serve basis.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-claims-theres-no-empty-seats-maga-rallies-1466759
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1059, 1060, 1061 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 1060 of 1354

Jump to: