myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Doesn't the far left have ANY interest in seeing both sides?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Doesn't the far left have ANY interest in seeing both sides? Reply with quote

Has it ever occurred to the leftmost fringe (i.e., most of the posters in this political segment) to watch BOTH sides of the news? Virtually NONE of you demonstrates any interest in hearing and seeing BOTH sides, so you can make up your OWN minds about what's true, debatable, or totally false in any news story, rather than letting your OBVIOUSLY very biased so-called "journalists" dictate what you believe and thus make you look like idiots. Hell, even Hannity, a self-admitted OPINION merchant, cites his references (e.g., CBD, IRS, Census Bureau, BLS, Congressional Record, full-context videos of pols' lips) moving on most stories. You'd be stunned at the facts, ideas, and interpretations you're missing by watching only one side of scores of major issues simply because your sources tell you what to watch and avoid AND YOU COMPLY MINDLESSLY.

As long as I can stand them without puking, I appreciate and sometimes even like to hear/see what your idols have to say, and it's easy to find them in any media that air both sides. Some extreme lefties can clearly articulate their views (Whoopi, Baldwin, and Kucinich come to mind), and they were thus interesting (they were interviewed respectfully by O'Reilly because they stayed on topic), with Kucinich coming back often.

But, NOOOOOO, you've made it perfectly clear that you don't want to even see, let alone understand, both sides, proof or no proof. There's no point in debating with stone walls unwilling and unable to see or hear both sides.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Doesn't the far left have ANY interest in seeing both sides? Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Has it ever occurred to the leftmost fringe (i.e., most of the posters in this political segment) to watch BOTH sides of the news? Virtually NONE of you demonstrates any interest in hearing and seeing BOTH sides, so you can make up your OWN minds about what's true, debatable, or totally false in any news story, rather than letting your OBVIOUSLY very biased so-called "journalists" dictate what you believe and thus make you look like idiots. Hell, even Hannity, a self-admitted OPINION merchant, cites his references (e.g., CBD, IRS, Census Bureau, BLS, Congressional Record, full-context videos of pols' lips) moving on most stories. You'd be stunned at the facts, ideas, and interpretations you're missing by watching only one side of scores of major issues simply because your sources tell you what to watch and avoid AND YOU COMPLY MINDLESSLY.

As long as I can stand them without puking, I appreciate and sometimes even like to hear/see what your idols have to say, and it's easy to find them in any media that air both sides. Some extreme lefties can clearly articulate their views (Whoopi, Baldwin, and Kucinich come to mind), and they were thus interesting (they were interviewed respectfully by O'Reilly because they stayed on topic), with Kucinich coming back often.

But, NOOOOOO, you've made it perfectly clear that you don't want to even see, let alone understand, both sides, proof or no proof. There's no point in debating with stone walls unwilling and unable to see or hear both sides.

Looking in the mirror this morning?
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So rather than being honest about my posts for and against AGWA, among many others, you just make snide comments.

Thanks for making my point.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So rather than being honest about my posts for and against AGWA, among many others, you just make snide comments.

Thanks for making my point.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, he peeked. The point is to use credible sources to give you facts about what happened. Then you can check different sources to get their opinions on what it means.

Try it Iso. Particularly on climate change.
vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But, NOOOOOO, you've made it perfectly clear that you don't want to even see, let alone understand, both sides, proof or no proof. There's no point in debating with stone walls unwilling and unable to see or hear both sides."

This is an absolute joke coming from the guy who has a "kill file" and refuses to even read comments from other people on the forum. You can't debate someone if you are deaf to what they are saying. What a ridiculous and ironic comment from Iso. Pot, meet kettle. Rolling Eyes
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac should be proud of his hometown

According to NBC Los Angeles' 'Streets of Shame' series, a homeless man randomly pulled a woman out of her car and hit her with a hot diarrhea attack."It was diarrhea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," she told NBC. "Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."While Heidi is now getting tested for diseases every three months and has PTSD, her attacker was arrested, charged with battery, and found mentally incompetent to stand trial. He is now back on the street.Meanwhile to the North, San Francisco's incoming district attorney Chesa Boudin said upon his Saturday night election victory: "We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted."
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Mac should be proud of his hometown

According to NBC Los Angeles' 'Streets of Shame' series, a homeless man randomly pulled a woman out of her car and hit her with a hot diarrhea attack."It was diarrhea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," she told NBC. "Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."While Heidi is now getting tested for diseases every three months and has PTSD, her attacker was arrested, charged with battery, and found mentally incompetent to stand trial. He is now back on the street.Meanwhile to the North, San Francisco's incoming district attorney Chesa Boudin said upon his Saturday night election victory: "We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted."

The man who attacked her, identified in court records as Jere Blessings, was charged with battery and taken to jail. Blessings was described as a transient with "schizophrenia and psychotic disorders," records show.

"He doesn't need jail time. He needs mental health care," Van Tassel said. "I have empathy for him. Because he needs help."

Jere Blessings got help, but only for two months. He was sent by a judge to a residential facility for people with mental health issues, and released in August.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/diarrhea-poured-on-woman-hollywood-homeless-564585101.html
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISO's version of an Olive Branch... hilarious.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The liberal usual suspects here prefer to get the other side of the issue here, not from something other than a liberal news source. The reason, here they can ridicule directly the person who posted it, whereas anywhere else they can't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: