myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Syria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7837

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Another win... I really enjoy your concession speeches Matty..


What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..


Why don't you go the Coleman residence in Westport CT. and tell the parents of two brothers who died on 9/11, who worked for Cantor and were friends of mine, that a guy you voted for ignored a warning in August of 2001 that Bin Laden was poised to strike in the US within months.... Often times young Matty, the intel is there and politicians don't do a thing, that's spineless.

What did I win? Ask Colonel Jessup. As soon as he imploded on the stand, the trial was over.




We can play that game all day....Just think, if Wet Willie had a spine we wouldn't even be having this argument.........OBL In the crosshairs and he passed..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 8364
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Another win... I really enjoy your concession speeches Matty..


What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..


Why don't you go the Coleman residence in Westport CT. and tell the parents of two brothers who died on 9/11, who worked for Cantor and were friends of mine, that a guy you voted for ignored a warning in August of 2001 that Bin Laden was poised to strike in the US within months.... Often times young Matty, the intel is there and politicians don't do a thing, that's spineless.

What did I win? Ask Colonel Jessup. As soon as he imploded on the stand, the trial was over.




We can play that game all day....Just think, if Wet Willie had a spine we wouldn't even be having this argument.........OBL In the crosshairs and he passed..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Like I said previously, politicians often have the Intel to take out terrorists, and until 9/11, were hesitant , and constrained by history. In 1983, 200 Marines were slaughtered in Beirut, the Unites States retreated, and a young OBL labeled the US a "paper tiger", Al Queda was born later in the decade as an offshoot of the Mujahadeen, the rebel forces we supported in Afganistan fighting the Russians.
I could pin blame on Reagan, and I was sarcastic in blaming Bush, but many people like yourself rest on your bias' to blame presidents for inaction.

We spent $3TR in the Iraq war, and many defend the war because we eliminated Saddam...well, we could have done that in 1990, or even in the 80's for a lot cheaper!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1934

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Another win... I really enjoy your concession speeches Matty..


What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..


Calling people pussies isn’t just “locker room talk.” Making fun of or threatening women is institutionalized. Even The President of The United States proudly declares that he grabs women by the pussy. Pussies and the violence enacted against them are punch lines, are jokes. Sometimes we call people pussies when they are crying or complaining, but neither act is inherently feminine. All children cry. It’s toxic masculinity that teaches us boys shouldn’t cry, but what besides violence has come from this lack of compassion and repressed emotion? And, men certainly complain. Just look at our current administration. I can’t help but shudder when I think about what we are teaching little boys when we call them pussies. We are teaching them that vaginas, that girls and all that they embody, are weak and bad and are never, ever something you want to be. And, worse, what are we teaching girls about their self-worth and value? What does it mean if you own a vagina?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stop-calling-people-pussies_b_59e7c310e4b0153c4c3ec4f0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1934

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Another win... I really enjoy your concession speeches Matty..


What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..


Why don't you go the Coleman residence in Westport CT. and tell the parents of two brothers who died on 9/11, who worked for Cantor and were friends of mine, that a guy you voted for ignored a warning in August of 2001 that Bin Laden was poised to strike in the US within months.... Often times young Matty, the intel is there and politicians don't do a thing, that's spineless.

What did I win? Ask Colonel Jessup. As soon as he imploded on the stand, the trial was over.




We can play that game all day....Just think, if Wet Willie had a spine we wouldn't even be having this argument.........OBL In the crosshairs and he passed..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Like I said previously, politicians often have the Intel to take out terrorists, and until 9/11, were hesitant , and constrained by history. In 1983, 200 Marines were slaughtered in Beirut, the Unites States retreated, and a young OBL labeled the US a "paper tiger", Al Queda was born later in the decade as an offshoot of the Mujahadeen, the rebel forces we supported in Afganistan fighting the Russians.
I could pin blame on Reagan, and I was sarcastic in blaming Bush, but many people like yourself rest on your bias' to blame presidents for inaction.

We spent $3TR in the Iraq war, and many defend the war because we eliminated Saddam...well, we could have done that in 1990, or even in the 80's for a lot cheaper!!


The 3 stooges support American isolationalism. Therefore, they should have been against the ouster of Saddam, he had no nuke capability. Furthermore, Saddam was a stabilizing influence in the region, and an old friend of the US. Recall the pic of Rummy and Saddam smiling together? ISIS was born from the US invasion of Iraq and the ouster of Saddam. Great decision that was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 15664
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who are confident in their abilities—and masculinity—don’t need to resort to misogynistic or bigoted comments to feel good about themselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6464
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
People who are confident in their abilities—and masculinity—don’t need to resort to misogynistic or bigoted comments to feel good about themselves.
Look into the mirror, and tell us that you don't see what we've been seeing for a long time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7837

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Another win... I really enjoy your concession speeches Matty..


What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..


Calling people pussies isn’t just “locker room talk.” Making fun of or threatening women is institutionalized. Even The President of The United States proudly declares that he grabs women by the pussy. Pussies and the violence enacted against them are punch lines, are jokes. Sometimes we call people pussies when they are crying or complaining, but neither act is inherently feminine. All children cry. It’s toxic masculinity that teaches us boys shouldn’t cry, but what besides violence has come from this lack of compassion and repressed emotion? And, men certainly complain. Just look at our current administration. I can’t help but shudder when I think about what we are teaching little boys when we call them pussies. We are teaching them that vaginas, that girls and all that they embody, are weak and bad and are never, ever something you want to be. And, worse, what are we teaching girls about their self-worth and value? What does it mean if you own a vagina?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stop-calling-people-pussies_b_59e7c310e4b0153c4c3ec4f0




Oh my god......what a load of shit....fucking pussy.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1934

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Another win... I really enjoy your concession speeches Matty..


What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..


Calling people pussies isn’t just “locker room talk.” Making fun of or threatening women is institutionalized. Even The President of The United States proudly declares that he grabs women by the pussy. Pussies and the violence enacted against them are punch lines, are jokes. Sometimes we call people pussies when they are crying or complaining, but neither act is inherently feminine. All children cry. It’s toxic masculinity that teaches us boys shouldn’t cry, but what besides violence has come from this lack of compassion and repressed emotion? And, men certainly complain. Just look at our current administration. I can’t help but shudder when I think about what we are teaching little boys when we call them pussies. We are teaching them that vaginas, that girls and all that they embody, are weak and bad and are never, ever something you want to be. And, worse, what are we teaching girls about their self-worth and value? What does it mean if you own a vagina?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stop-calling-people-pussies_b_59e7c310e4b0153c4c3ec4f0




Oh my god......what a load of shit....fucking pussy.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group