myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1022, 1023, 1024 ... 1035, 1036, 1037  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I read plenty. I'm interested in your opinion. You seem very convicted, almost as much as when you predicted "anyone of these candidates will wipe the floor with Obama".. Whose going to jail? and can I get some action on it?

Funny ...after 9/11 most Americans were ok sacrificing privacy in exchange for safety...

lol.....in the name of national security, not spying on political opponents like obama did..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I read plenty. I'm interested in your opinion. You seem very convicted, almost as much as when you predicted "anyone of these candidates will wipe the floor with Obama".. Whose going to jail? and can I get some action on it?

Funny ...after 9/11 most Americans were ok sacrificing privacy in exchange for safety...

Dude you have been wrong on almost every issue for the past 3 years....If you don't think there is a shit storm on the horizon for dems you are one dumb mofo.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, that article written by L.J. Keith is trumped-up partisan nonsense, despite his bio saying that he's a non-partisan commentator.

Believe me, all the heavily biased crap he's talking about isn't going anywhere. It's just contrived distractions offered to conspiracy hungry folks like you. I'm sure you can hardly wait until AG Barr subpoenas President Obama. Dream on dude!

hahahahahaha you are very wrong my friend.....The hammer is coming down and it's not going to be pretty for Dems......there will be indictments, someone will go to jail....zero doubt.

Just for the record..you have been 100% wrong about Russian Collusion for the past two years.

That's a fact.....

37 indictments. Trump was not indicted because DOJ won’t do that with a sitting POTUS—and because staff refused to carry out his most criminal orders. Those, little boy, are the facts. You have been wrong on everything—but love those peanuts.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biden is toast....who's next?

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach revealed on Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 from Burisma Group for lobbying activities, citing materials related to an investigation.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach revealed on Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 from Burisma Group for lobbying activities, citing materials related to an investigation.

Moscow Malibu where is that from...

Did you get that from your Moscow handlers, after all you have posted russian propaganda time and time again. That is when you post no credible link.

you stupid idiot trump has access to anyones tax returns. He would have leaked it already. Maybe the payment was for staying at Bidens house, oh just booked the room and did not show up.

mac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is a coward and a fool.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Bard’s source is a Russian owned fake news outfit. He lies almost daily.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you keep saying something that is 100% false.

Mueller was very clear, and even paused to set the record straight..THE SITTING PRESIDENT POLICY WAS NOT THE REASON an indictment was not issued

Stop lying dipshit...

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Dude you have been wrong on almost every issue for the past 3 years....If you don't think there is a shit storm on the horizon for dems you are one dumb mofo.

I don't... and thank you , being branded dumb by you is an honor.

Anytime you're ready to let me know WHO is going to jail, I'm all ears... Another one of your fruitless predictions....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-foreign-born-men-who-helped-giuliani-on-ukraine-arrested-on-campaign-finance-charges-11570714188

Last edited by boggsman1 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the minions who sit glued to the TV 4 hours a night, chomping on Twinkies, and tanking Bud's are getting tired of the imposter..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1022, 1023, 1024 ... 1035, 1036, 1037  Next
Page 1023 of 1037

Jump to: