myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 978, 979, 980 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, you are trying to sell an old story that isn't going anywhere, but let's see if simple folks will be fooled. I'm definitely not buying it, and believe me, I'm not alone.

When will you begin to see the light?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Just read the transcript provided by the Washington Post of the Cuomo interview with Rudi Giuliani that originally aired on CNN (I didn't watch the show when it aired).

I find it hard to believe that Giuliani did what he did, because it didn't play well for him or Donald Trump. How could anyone see Giuliani as even close to being a credible guy? Really, nothing but interference with boatloads of specious deviation and blatant obstruction. No doubt, Cuomo gave Giuliani more than enough rope to hang himself. Even Republicans should be embarrassed with Giuliani's terrible performance. Only idiots would believe and follow such a loser.

Giuliani has fallen from any position of respect that he might have earned or established in the past. Pretty damn sad, don't you think?

He just spent two years defending the most powerful man on the planet....And yes he did a great job....I would say his reputation is very much intact....of course liberals hate him, he just spoiled your plans to frame Trump..
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From 2 years ago

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is "being really dumb" by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia's cyber activities.

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Trump knows he's being surveilled 24-7
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Just read the transcript provided by the Washington Post of the Cuomo interview with Rudi Giuliani that originally aired on CNN (I didn't watch the show when it aired).

I find it hard to believe that Giuliani did what he did, because it didn't play well for him or Donald Trump. How could anyone see Giuliani as even close to being a credible guy? Really, nothing but interference with boatloads of specious deviation and blatant obstruction. No doubt, Cuomo gave Giuliani more than enough rope to hang himself. Even Republicans should be embarrassed with Giuliani's terrible performance. Only idiots would believe and follow such a loser.

Giuliani has fallen from any position of respect that he might have earned or established in the past. Pretty damn sad, don't you think?

He just spent two years defending the most powerful man on the planet....And yes he did a great job....I would say his reputation is very much intact....of course liberals hate him, he just spoiled your plans to frame Trump..

Well, no Giuliani is a complete scum bag. But he’s Matty’s scum bag. Things you won’t find out on Faux news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/21/why-is-rudy-giuliani-trying-drag-my-countrys-president-into-trumps-reelection-campaign/?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angry old mac refers to an article from a Ukrainian journalist/activist.....too funny!!!. Let me guess, she's a raging liberal retard like you.

lol...hahahahahaha....ya, he had a big old pin and he burst your bubble old fool.
You're the scumbag!!!!!! who has pushed lies and conspiracy theories for the past two years.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I can't believe that you are standing behind Rudi Giuliani, especially after the embarrassing debacle he spewed and ranted about with Andrew Cuomo on CNN.

Yet, I have to remember that you think that Donald Trump is good for America and our future. Seems to me that you're quite OK with dishonest folks if you can get something out of it, like your kind of twisted Supreme Court.
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Bard, you are trying to sell an old story that isn't going anywhere, but let's see if simple folks will be fooled. I'm definitely not buying it, and believe me, I'm not alone.

When will you begin to see the light?
You know, the bright light of the Mueller report. LOL.
"Shhh, we're not talking about that".
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, you know once Donald Trump is no longer president, he is no longer protected. You might want to think about that, and if you remember, Mueller did touch on that in a subtle way.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, I can't believe that you are standing behind Rudi Giuliani, especially after the embarrassing debacle he spewed and ranted about with Andrew Cuomo on CNN.

Yet, I have to remember that you think that Donald Trump is good for America and our future. Seems to me that you're quite OK with dishonest folks if you can get something out of it, like your kind of twisted Supreme Court.

Twisted??? you guys are hilarious. Was it twisted when obama appointed two far left loons. I don't remember anyone bitching or trying to destroy their lives like you Douche Bags have done to Kavanaugh.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder Trump—and those who suck his every word—want to marginalize her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 978, 979, 980 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 979 of 1354

Jump to: