myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 975, 976, 977 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Orangeman drops out of Iran nuke deal which even Russia signed, siezes their ships and oil and is suprised by an attack on SA? Escalation by a manchild. Oh yes, locked and loaded. Doesn't Congress declare war? What a fuckhead.

No one declared war nitwit. Trump is breaking them with brutal sanctions and they are feeling the pain big time. Opposed to the obama approach of bribe and payoffs in hopes of getting these historical thugs to behave...how did that work out?

Last edited by mat-ty on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Imposter? Or molester? Or both?

And he may very well be YOUR president for 6 more years.... Lizzy the nerd is looking like the current driver of the clown bus...hahahahahahaha good luck with her Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

doesn't matter... Depending on the circumstances, any warm body with a passport will win, and rid us of this grave mistake.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a wall in Edinburgh.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
You're obviously living in the wrong country mac, wise up.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

And he may very well be YOUR president for 6 more years.... Lizzy the nerd is looking like the current driver of the clown bus...hahahahahahaha good luck with her Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

doesn't matter... Depending on the circumstances, any warm body with a passport will win, and rid us of this grave mistake.

Wow!!! I think you may be a little over optimistic my friend....Any warm body????? I don't think so.

You will need a strong candidate without question....by the way cupcake Rasmussen has him at 50%....and yes they were one of the only pollsters that got the last election right....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Liberals......morons and children even in bloody Scotland........yawn!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Wow!!! I think you may be a little over optimistic my friend....Any warm body????? I don't think so.

You will need a strong candidate without question....by the way cupcake Rasmussen has him at 50%....and yes they were one of the only pollsters that got the last election right....

Matty.. You are the reincarnation of Lloyd Christmas, amazing. Rasmussen is a Republican pollster, they were way off last year, and no they weren't the "only" pollster to get 2016 right. The Average poll had HRC +2.9%, she won the popular vote (which is what pollsters were polling) by 2.3%....

"If circumstances prevail"... I've told you many times its tough to beat an incumbent....Bush Sr. was last to lose, and it was because the economy was morose....something that very well could be the case next year. If so, Trumps off-the -charts negatives will be magnified.

But warm your 'nads next to Rasmussen if it helps you get through he day

BTW-you are a horrible debater. In defending Trump you left out his biggest achievement, one that I've enjoyed ...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Matty.. You are the reincarnation of Lloyd Christmas, amazing. Rasmussen is a Republican pollster, they were way off last year, and no they weren't the "only" pollster to get 2016 right. The Average poll had HRC +2.9%, she won the popular vote (which is what pollsters were polling) by 2.3%....

"If circumstances prevail"... I've told you many times its tough to beat an incumbent....Bush Sr. was last to lose, and it was because the economy was morose....something that very well could be the case next year. If so, Trumps off-the -charts negatives will be magnified.

But warm your 'nads next to Rasmussen if it helps you get through he day

BTW-you are a horrible debater. In defending Trump you left out his biggest achievement, one that I've enjoyed ...

The Wall? trade deals? historical un-employment rates? best Hispanic and Black support for a Republican in history? rebuilt military? soaring market?
Justice reform? 150 new judges and 2 SCJ....lower drug cost, ending moronic liberal regulations?? and much more...

He's got plenty to run on nitwit. And his best asset will be the pathetically weak Dem field.......

Do you really think.. liz I take no money from wall street warren ...can beat Trump??? lol maybe, but I wouldn't buy an expensive bottle of champagne if I was you.....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still left out his biggest accomplishment, one that actually matters, unlike the random headlines above...
mac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

I can see that NW couldn't actually find any evidence that Trump--or the other two--are adults. So he did what trolls always do--attack the messenger, add nothing of substance. Carry on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 975, 976, 977 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 976 of 1354

Jump to: