myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8416

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS CNN...

The lawsuit then alleges that Don Lemon approached Hice later in the night, "put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose.” He asked, "do you like Dick or Pussy"?

CNN sucks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluefish1



Joined: 24 Dec 2013
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God for rape and incest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6155

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Thank God for rape and incest.



That's exactly what Ebstein and all his libtard friends were doing.....I can't wait to see the list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7258
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Don't tell the markets that... Total chaos. Recession in Energy, manufacturing, and now retail....CEO's now bearish and holding back new CapEx... The last 18 months have been a rolling cluster___, and today we get a strong warning...
Chaos: calling your hand picked Fed Chief "clueless"



Okay dark cloud.......for two years you have been telling us the sky is falling and we are all still here doing fine...let's us know when the rolling black outs and bread lines begin....

Matty, think of yourself as a little frog in hot water, dying a slow death, but you don't even know it yet. GOLD is ripping, Bond yields are at extreme lows, and the commander in chief is a deer in the headlights....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Don't tell the markets that... Total chaos. Recession in Energy, manufacturing, and now retail....CEO's now bearish and holding back new CapEx... The last 18 months have been a rolling cluster___, and today we get a strong warning...
Chaos: calling your hand picked Fed Chief "clueless"



Okay dark cloud.......for two years you have been telling us the sky is falling and we are all still here doing fine...let's us know when the rolling black outs and bread lines begin....

Matty, think of yourself as a little frog in hot water, dying a slow death, but you don't even know it yet. GOLD is ripping, Bond yields are at extreme lows, and the commander in chief is a deer in the headlights....


Okay Warren......keep your day job dude.. Sad thing is scumbag liberals want the economy to tank...ain't that right????????????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7258
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Don't tell the markets that... Total chaos. Recession in Energy, manufacturing, and now retail....CEO's now bearish and holding back new CapEx... The last 18 months have been a rolling cluster___, and today we get a strong warning...
Chaos: calling your hand picked Fed Chief "clueless"



Okay dark cloud.......for two years you have been telling us the sky is falling and we are all still here doing fine...let's us know when the rolling black outs and bread lines begin....

Matty, think of yourself as a little frog in hot water, dying a slow death, but you don't even know it yet. GOLD is ripping, Bond yields are at extreme lows, and the commander in chief is a deer in the headlights....


Okay Warren......keep your day job dude.. Sad thing is scumbag liberals want the economy to tank...ain't that right????????????


Nope, that's another right wing brainwashing tool. Lefty's say the same thing when a Dem president is in the house. I've been warning about the massive domestic taxation Trump is hammering US Industries with. Read the WSJ op-ed titled Navarro Recssion Part II ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 19175

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Recession is a normal function of our economy. ... It's time for one regardless of Trump's policies, but no matter what happens, Trump will get the blame.

Fer sure ... despite the fact that the next one has been forecast in great detail, for the late 20-teens, in several books, by many experienced market gurus, touting extensive rationale, for over a decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 19175

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some idiot politician raised the bar for stupidity when she praised ANTIFA as a nice peaceful group of young men setting a good example on an important mission.

Or some such incredible BS. I was too busy trying to stop laughing and puking at the same time to get her name or specific wording. She has to be the only person that ignorant on the entire planet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Some idiot politician raised the bar for stupidity when she praised ANTIFA as a nice peaceful group of young men setting a good example on an important mission.

Or some such incredible BS. I was too busy trying to stop laughing and puking at the same time to get her name or specific wording. She has to be the only person that ignorant on the entire planet.


Have you met Mac????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5779
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Don't tell the markets that... Total chaos. Recession in Energy, manufacturing, and now retail....CEO's now bearish and holding back new CapEx... The last 18 months have been a rolling cluster___, and today we get a strong warning...
Chaos: calling your hand picked Fed Chief "clueless"



Okay dark cloud.......for two years you have been telling us the sky is falling and we are all still here doing fine...let's us know when the rolling black outs and bread lines begin....

Matty, think of yourself as a little frog in hot water, dying a slow death, but you don't even know it yet. GOLD is ripping, Bond yields are at extreme lows, and the commander in chief is a deer in the headlights....


Okay Warren......keep your day job dude.. Sad thing is scumbag liberals want the economy to tank...ain't that right????????????


Nope, that's another right wing brainwashing tool. Lefty's say the same thing when a Dem president is in the house. I've been warning about the massive domestic taxation Trump is hammering US Industries with. Read the WSJ op-ed titled Navarro Recssion Part II ..

Disagree 100%, just ask Bill Maher, he is at least honest about it. It's the attack of the 'R's' against Trump, as they go down the list to see which one will finally stick. Russia, nope, Rape, nope, Racism, nope, and now Recession, one of them has to stick, right?
The media is trying as hard as they can to talk down the economy, just to win an election, all to the pain of the middle and lower class. But those are just little people, they don't care about those people, the election is more important to them, you, and most liberals who are trying as hard as they can to kill the market.
Fuck the little people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group