myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7258
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
ok, so you're still a supporter of free speech. Good to see.



lol...free speech?????????? you're a funny guy Boggs.

So never complain about Trumps words again, because that would violate his right to free speech....Right???????????

No, not at all. Nobody is saying one does not have a right to free speech. You can complain about the content of a movie , and I can complain about the way I feel a president should conduct himself. But both have a right to free speech. I'm looking forward to seeing uber-lightweight Kevin McCarthy do battle with Activision, that'll be fun...

You still have not answered the question: Should Universal pull the movie?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
ok, so you're still a supporter of free speech. Good to see.



lol...free speech?????????? you're a funny guy Boggs.

So never complain about Trumps words again, because that would violate his right to free speech....Right???????????

No, not at all. Nobody is saying one does not have a right to free speech. You can complain about the content of a movie , and I can complain about the way I feel a president should conduct himself. But both have a right to free speech. I'm looking forward to seeing uber-lightweight Kevin McCarthy do battle with Activision, that'll be fun...

You still have not answered the question: Should Universal pull the movie?





They should and I bet you they will drop it, ....Highly irresponsible given the current atmosphere in this country..

Who ever runs it will pay a price if this story gains traction....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12658
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Just when you thought the left could sink no lower. Rabid Trump hater produces a disgusting movie depicting liberals HUNTING DOWN deplorable's

This is sick and I would hope all you would agree...my expectations are low..

https://www.themix.net/2019/08/the-hunt-maga-hunting-deplorables/


Of course, what Matty doesn't know is that the Citizens United case involved an arguably libelous movie which was an attack on Hillary Clinton. It was Eliot Spitzer that convinced me that prior restraint of that movie was inconsistent with the First Amendment. But here the story diverges. The issue with the case, the Supreme Court decision, and the subsequent behavior of the GOP allows the rich to anonymously spread lies. My reading of the First Amendment is that people can say outrageous things, and responsible citizens can evaluate those arguments based on the credibility of the source. So, anyone that knew an article on how global warming that came from an oil company would know that they have a financial interest in a certain result, and would look for the other side of the story. The Supreme Court went well beyond knocking down prior restraint of the Clinton video--which I agree with--and essentially allowed unrestrained corporate money in campaigns without also requiring that the source of the funding be identified. While they allowed for such regulation, Moscow Mitch has prevented it.

As they say, bigots from Massachusetts that limit their intake of facts know less than people who can't read.



Nice spin from Mac the retard....my god where did you study???? you're a hypocrite and a complete scumbag....

You blame Trump on an hourly basis for inciting violence, and out of the other side of your asshole(mouth) you speak nonsense of free speech.

Which one is it shit for brains...?????????


I should stop being surprised about how stupid and partisan Matty the bigot is. Trump undoubtedly has a free speech right to say the things that he does, whether he knows or cares that he is inciting violence by dogs like Matty. The point--which went right over the dogs head--is that it is irresponsible and shows how unqualified to lead Trump is. Matty is unqualified to even type.

Some conservatives--mostly now described as RINO's by the wing nuts, understood the importance of personal responsibility. They knew that you would be judged to be a fool and a bigot if you constantly used terms like "chinks" or "Mexican rapists."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10708
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it isn't the liberal hunting the right wingers issue it appears to be a good movie check this trailer out...

It appears to be the uber rich right wing hunting americans.

https://www.universalpictures.com/movies/the-hunt

The Hunt
IN THEATERS SEPTEMBER 27
Quote:
Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt.

In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a bunch of elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.

From Jason Blum, the producer of Get Out and The Purge series, and Damon Lindelof, co-creator of the TV series The Leftovers and Lost, comes a new mysterious social thriller.

The Hunt is written by Lindelof and his fellow The Leftovers’ collaborator Nick Cuse and is directed by Craig Zobel (Z for Zachariah, The Leftovers). Blum produces for his Blumhouse Productions alongside Lindelof. The film is executive produced by Zobel, Cuse and Steven R. Molen.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6155

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Just when you thought the left could sink no lower. Rabid Trump hater produces a disgusting movie depicting liberals HUNTING DOWN deplorable's

This is sick and I would hope all you would agree...my expectations are low..

https://www.themix.net/2019/08/the-hunt-maga-hunting-deplorables/


Of course, what Matty doesn't know is that the Citizens United case involved an arguably libelous movie which was an attack on Hillary Clinton. It was Eliot Spitzer that convinced me that prior restraint of that movie was inconsistent with the First Amendment. But here the story diverges. The issue with the case, the Supreme Court decision, and the subsequent behavior of the GOP allows the rich to anonymously spread lies. My reading of the First Amendment is that people can say outrageous things, and responsible citizens can evaluate those arguments based on the credibility of the source. So, anyone that knew an article on how global warming that came from an oil company would know that they have a financial interest in a certain result, and would look for the other side of the story. The Supreme Court went well beyond knocking down prior restraint of the Clinton video--which I agree with--and essentially allowed unrestrained corporate money in campaigns without also requiring that the source of the funding be identified. While they allowed for such regulation, Moscow Mitch has prevented it.

As they say, bigots from Massachusetts that limit their intake of facts know less than people who can't read.



Nice spin from Mac the retard....my god where did you study???? you're a hypocrite and a complete scumbag....

You blame Trump on an hourly basis for inciting violence, and out of the other side of your asshole(mouth) you speak nonsense of free speech.

Which one is it shit for brains...?????????


I should stop being surprised about how stupid and partisan Matty the bigot is. Trump undoubtedly has a free speech right to say the things that he does, whether he knows or cares that he is inciting violence by dogs like Matty. The point--which went right over the dogs head--is that it is irresponsible and shows how unqualified to lead Trump is. Matty is unqualified to even type.

Some conservatives--mostly now described as RINO's by the wing nuts, understood the importance of personal responsibility. They knew that you would be judged to be a fool and a bigot if you constantly used terms like "chinks" or "Mexican rapists."




It's about inciting violence you stupid old piece of shit....If the movie had conservatives attacking liberal faggots like you, your empty head would be exploding...



And I never said "Mexican Rapist" DB......"Chinks" I make no apology for, they are rotten little people who steal and cheat at every opportunity. They are some of the worst offenders on the planet of Human rights and Environmental issue, but yet you defend them....you confused old man.


Last edited by mat-ty on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluefish1



Joined: 24 Dec 2013
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inciting violence Matty? Maybe we should ban heavy metal along with cartoon video games. How about getting rid of the fucking guns!
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/pornogrind-dayton-shooter-band-868429/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6155

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Inciting violence Matty? Maybe we should ban heavy metal along with cartoon video games. How about getting rid of the fucking guns!
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/pornogrind-dayton-shooter-band-868429/


Don't forget RAP music....oh that's right the left would never dare question them....lol fucking cowards.

Have you ever listen to the crap our kids are subjected to from some of these people.....disgusting language, racist , anti cop, misogyny is an understatement.
Vile filth and crickets from spineless liberals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluefish1



Joined: 24 Dec 2013
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like father like son.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6155

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like someone woke up and realized a hate fuel movie by an anti-trump POS might not be a great idea....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8416

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:
Inciting violence Matty? Maybe we should ban heavy metal along with cartoon video games. How about getting rid of the fucking guns!
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/pornogrind-dayton-shooter-band-868429/


Don't forget RAP music....oh that's right the left would never dare question them....lol fucking cowards.

Have you ever listen to the crap our kids are subjected to from some of these people.....disgusting language, racist , anti cop, misogyny is an understatement.
Vile filth and crickets from spineless liberals.


The left shut down 8chan. Let the book burning begin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group