myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 933, 934, 935 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you knuckleheads want me to drag out a hundred of these type of photos against maga supporters?
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That, all by itself, is what the Second Amendment is for in today's brutal society and bleeding heart cities. No one should be allowed to attack anyone like that short of self defense.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Bard's tin hat doesn't get the messages where Trump asks his rally folks to rough up protestors. Or send them back to some country they weren't born in. deplorable, isn't it?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/01/trump-i-ll-pay-for-protester-beatings
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I guess Bard's tin hat doesn't get the messages where Trump asks his rally folks to rough up protestors. Or send them back to some country they weren't born in. deplorable, isn't it?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/01/trump-i-ll-pay-for-protester-beatings

You're deranged Mac. He never asked his crowd to rough up protestors. And he said they should go back to their countries, fix their problems, and then COME BACK HERE AND SHOW US HOW TO DO IT. You always leave out the truth Mac.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e has his own truths. No one else's truth matters.

Sort of like Fox News' Juan Williams' definition ... hell, CRITERIA ... for truth, which he angrily repeated several times Friday: "Truth is defined by polls. If 51% believe something, it is by definition true".

Never mind science, or events witnessed by millions of people, or where the sun arose the last few billions of years; if 51% of the public believes it, it is a fact. If Barack, Hillary, or DiCaprio says the moon is made of old Clif Bars and the sun rose in the west last Tuesday, two things happen:
1. People like mac, Dean, Juan Williams, and similar left wing sponges all over the world take it for granted.
2. If some poll shows that 51% bought the story, then by golly the moon IS made of old Clif Bars and the sun DID rise in the west Tuesday.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much horseshit. Trump has encouraged violence—and the harvest today is another mass shooting fueled by anti-Mexican hatred. Malibu—you should be ashamed of yourself.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

You're deranged Mac. He never asked his crowd to rough up protestors. And he said they should go back to their countries, fix their problems, and then COME BACK HERE AND SHOW US HOW TO DO IT. You always leave out the truth Mac.

That's because he's an angry old liberal POS...he has to lie to justify his sick bigotry and disdain for others.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
So much horseshit. Trump has encouraged violence—and the harvest today is another mass shooting fueled by anti-Mexican hatred. Malibu—you should be ashamed of yourself.

Just like THE DOG EATER waged a war on the police.......RIGHT asshole??????
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Just like THE DOG EATER waged a war on the police.......RIGHT asshole??????

You are full of shit as well as racist rage. My son-in-law is an Oakland cop, and I’ve probably forgotten more about good police work than you’ll ever know. You are such a racist piece of shit that you will believe any lie about Obama—or make up your own.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 933, 934, 935 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 934 of 1354

Jump to: