myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Megan Rapinoe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir, (Vientomas), You appear to be somewhat disillusioned, probably with all things Trump, and those you feel are daft enough not to see through him. Also, not to mention the way this forum goes around and around in circles. (Those circles don't appear to be diminishing in size, so I doubt it will do the proverbial vanishing act.)

Welcome to the club (the way the world is heading) though I, at least, can adequately fiddle on the violin as it all comes crashing down in pieces around us! ( Probably not quite, in the limited life span either of us have left to endure.)

Merry Christmas sir.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me be more specific. Mrgybes wife is…

“Disgusting, Miss Piggy, sadly no longer a 10, a horseface, look at that face, who would vote for that?, she’s a dog, a crazed crying lowlife, you could see blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of everywhere, a fat pig, a slob, bimbo, highly overrated, extremely unattractive, both inside and out, an extraordinarily low IQ, she’s a dog, a pig”.

But she is not a moron. That would be very bad to say.

And saying the word "fucking" would be morally wrong. As in "Trumps a fucking moron". Said by the Sec. of state Tillerson.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluefish, you're a useful idiot. Had you been falsely accused dozens of times, you'd fight back.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/12/trump-kisses-campaign-aide-video-his-lawyers-say-it-clears-him-hers-say-its-proof/?outputType=amp

Another false aligation.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Bluefish, you're a useful idiot. Had you been falsely accused dozens of times, you'd fight back.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/12/trump-kisses-campaign-aide-video-his-lawyers-say-it-clears-him-hers-say-its-proof/?outputType=amp

Another false aligation.

Blue fish has a tiny little dick to match his brain....no woman would ever remember him...
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard seems to be mixing up allegation with alligators. Since Trump has appointed some new alligators to trash the swamp, and Bard subscribes only to paranoid central, he may have missed this.

The Government Accountability Office determined that the Trump administration violated ethics regulations in 2018 by swapping academic participants in Environmental Protection Agency advisory boards with people from industry and failing to ensure that panel appointees met ethics requirements. In the first year of President Donald Trump's term, the EPA's Scientific Advisory Board saw a 27 percent drop in academic scientists, while the Board of Scientific Counselors lost 45 percent of its academics. (The New York Times)
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Bard seems to be mixing up allegation with alligators. Since Trump has appointed some new alligators to trash the swamp, and Bard subscribes only to paranoid central, he may have missed this.

The Government Accountability Office determined that the Trump administration violated ethics regulations in 2018 by swapping academic participants in Environmental Protection Agency advisory boards with people from industry and failing to ensure that panel appointees met ethics requirements. In the first year of President Donald Trump's term, the EPA's Scientific Advisory Board saw a 27 percent drop in academic scientists, while the Board of Scientific Counselors lost 45 percent of its academics. (The New York Times)

Those "so called scientists" were bought and paid for by the government to tell a story fabricated by their overseers. T just got rid of the worst of them, so they can continue working at Starbucks.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Another false aligation.

you friggen moron..... this is as he meets her. And there were a ton of people. you are so friggen dumb you do not even have a brain that is above a rock.

How mny times did he return to the trailer?

She said when he was leaving the trailer and only a few people present. I think she said there were two other females present when it occured. So you are so gulaible and stupider than a rock.

So this release is a lie, why are the president and his lawyers lying about a very serious matter. but do notice how long he holds onto her, that is disturbing. He does not hold anyone for compasiohate sake, he can not even hold his friggen wife that long. So it does show how he will return like he has done to countless other females after his tic tac.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Let me be more specific. Mrgybes wife is…

“Disgusting, Miss Piggy, sadly no longer a 10, a horseface, look at that face, who would vote for that?, she’s a dog, a crazed crying lowlife, you could see blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of everywhere, a fat pig, a slob, bimbo, highly overrated, extremely unattractive, both inside and out, an extraordinarily low IQ, she’s a dog, a pig”.

But she is not a moron. That would be very bad to say.

And saying the word "fucking" would be morally wrong. As in "Trumps a fucking moron". Said by the Sec. of state Tillerson.

mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Those "so called scientists" were bought and paid for by the government to tell a story fabricated by their overseers. T just got rid of the worst of them, so they can continue working at Starbucks.

You must watch Fox. Each year you know less and get a little crazier.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MalibuGuru"
Left leaning women are hysterical. Why would a man marry a radical feminist. I happened to marry a conservative Christian Mexican woman. My life couldn't be more pleasant, with her beauty and angelic disposition. She loves Trump.

OTOH, I watch as life passes by, the desperate longing of these aging liberal women as they pretend that their cats are human. Their dogs are family. A pathetic delusion.

San Francisco is full of them. Walking their pets around, flea bites on their ankles. Anorexic, walking dead. No soul, no man. Just government as their God.[/quote]

I would never insult Malibu's wife. But, I did find his characterizing of "liberal leaning" women to be insulting to my wife and any professionally accomplished woman who has succeeded in a world where women are still compensated at a rate of 80% of men.

Yep. My wife is now liberal leaning (Bush and Trump made sure she cannot be a conservative or even a centrist any longer) I would not trade her for any woman. I certainly wouldn't trade her for a woman who needs a man to be completed as implied in his rant. My wife can stand equal with any man in her field and she can out ski 98% of them. She doesn't even have a cat.

Malibu, once again, posts about subjects he knows absolutely nothing about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: