myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Megan Rapinoe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Mr. Gybes rant? Women knew their place? A scene from Stepford Wives???

If that's your understanding of what was being said you have lost all common sense! It is you who are on a rant, and have elected yourself as spokesman (or should that be spokesperson) for women.

The sexes are in a partnership; evolution has successfully seen to that over the last million years or so. Women must depend on men, and men must depend on women. As stated, women have had a moderating effect on testerone induced excesses of men through evolutions amazing and mysterious effects of love. (One of evolutions greatest wonders.)

The women I know are only too aware of that power, as I (and most men I would think) have found to our cost!! Though fortunately, I've never been in a relationship with a Lady Macbeth!

If women nowadays are on a mission to become the dominant sex (under the pretence of simply wanting equality in ALL things) then they should be careful what they wish for. 'Men' won't accept that.

Left leaning women are hysterical. Why would a man marry a radical feminist. I happened to marry a conservative Christian Mexican woman. My life couldn't be more pleasant, with her beauty and angelic disposition. She loves Trump.

OTOH, I watch as life passes by, the desperate longing of these aging liberal women as they pretend that their cats are human. Their dogs are family. A pathetic delusion.

San Francisco is full of them. Walking their pets around, flea bites on their ankles. Anorexic, walking dead. No soul, no man. Just government as their God.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She loves Trump and she loves you...she is a moron. 'Nuff said.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:

Wow!! that's cold, calling someones wife a moron???
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Cold as ice, moron. Just like you, I call it like I see it.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

She has more class and elegance in a single hair than your entire parhetic heritage. But clearly, you know that deep inside.

I'd love to see you on the beach someday. You'd slink away like the worm you are.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

She has more class and elegance in a single hair than your entire parhetic heritage. But clearly, you know that deep inside.

I'd love to see you on the beach someday. You'd slink away like the worm you are.
a

You have never answerd my question becaue you keep bringing her up as a political example. That for instance her family loves trump. Was she born in the USA? Did she or any of her family enter the USA illegally? Doe she hate Mexicans who do? Does she hate mexicans like trump does? Does she and her family consider Mexico is a shithole.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of her family entered illegally. Dad came her on a farm pickers Visa. Mom and kids waited in Mexico until he was legally here. Then they all came here legally.

Dads now a millionaire because he did it right. Went from picker to meat cutter to RE agent. He's also a world famous gambler, on cover of many magazines.

And yes they are here because they know Mexico is a shithole. Why do you think they're coming here by the millions?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

I have NEVER attacked someones wife asshole. ....you have taken it to a new low...
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
None of her family entered illegally. Dad came her on a farm pickers Visa. Mom and kids waited in Mexico until he was legally here. Then they all came here legally.

Dads now a millionaire because he did it right. Went from picker to meat cutter to RE agent. He's also a world famous gambler, on cover of many magazines.

And yes they are here because they know Mexico is a shithole. Why do you think they're coming here by the millions?

So they specifically say Mexico is a shithole or you say that's what they think. Because i know it is not a shithole. That is another right-wing lie.

ya, that is what they all say that they arrived legally when they generally when are very poor farm laborers level do not speak English and cannot write for an application... , right-wingers are born liars... lets see his original papers. again is he going to tell you the truth for which he can lose his citizenship even now? again he would have needed a farm to actually sponsor his application which is just ridiculous. Even to this date trump was not able to get maids and such legally at his places when he has been doing the legal way at his mar-a-loco for most of the people it appears.

you ask/claim why did he come.... so by the right wing way of thinking he took jobs from americans..... The time he would have been coming to the usa the drug situation in the USA was not out of hand yet and the Cartel would still have been nothing. He came to the USA to steal jobs from americans via the right wing way of thinking. Plain and simple.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect logic in the Twilight zone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: