myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Immigration and children
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As manifestly unfit as Donald Trump is to be president, to our folks on the right it doesn't really matter. They'll turn a blind eye to the limitless lying and dishonesty and eagerly vote for him in 2020 because he appeals their ugly dark side like nobody else.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggs said:
Quote:
Question Techno....If DJT shot someone on 5th Ave. , would you care?

Before I answer, you first. Do you actually believe that Trump believes that no one would care if he shot someone on 5th Ave? Or was it just Trump's usual swagger? Clearly it's the second choice, but the left will take every opportunity to rain on Trump's parade every time he makes a blunder. And yes, he probably deserves much of the criticism. But asking me such a senseless question achieves nothing.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler said:
Quote:
As manifestly unfit as Donald Trump is to be president, to our folks on the right it doesn't really matter. They'll turn a blind eye to the limitless lying and dishonesty and eagerly vote for him in 2020 because he appeals their ugly dark side like nobody else.

You guys come up with the silliest comments. What we do will be determined by the options in 2020. It looks like it could be worse than Hillary from the left, but I wish we had another republican running.

The last two years have demonstrated just how ugly the left can be.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
boggs said:
Quote:

Before I answer, you first. Do you actually believe that Trump believes that no one would care if he shot someone on 5th Ave? Or was it just Trump's usual swagger? Clearly it's the second choice, but the left will take every opportunity to rain on Trump's parade every time he makes a blunder. And yes, he probably deserves much of the criticism. But asking me such a senseless question achieves nothing.

I referenced it because it's quite telling... It illustrates the commitment his supporters have for him regardless of the circumstances...that's why it amazes me when you or Matty defends his "locker room " talk.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, as terrible as Donald Trump is as our president, I guess the imaginary fear and loathing of having a Democratic president is tantamount to the end of the world. For you, it must a acceptable to embrace the lies and ignore reality.

Last edited by swchandler on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggs said:
Quote:
I referenced it because it's quite telling... It illustrates the commitment his supporters have for him regardless of the circumstances...that's why it amazes me when you or Matty defends his "locker room " talk

I haven't defended him, but I do defend his agenda, which is where most conservative are coming from.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
techno900 wrote:
boggs said:
Quote:

I referenced it because it's quite telling... It illustrates the commitment his supporters have for him regardless of the circumstances...that's why it amazes me when you or Matty defends his "locker room " talk.

That's all it was nitwit...two men talking...maybe that's why you don't get it..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
techno900 wrote:
boggs said:
Quote:

That's all it was nitwit...two men talking...maybe that's why you don't get it..

Maybe not...but he's still not my cup of tea, never has been. I'll be relieved and happy when he returns to civilian life on Park Ave...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
techno900 wrote:
boggs said:
Quote:

Maybe not...but he's still not my cup of tea, never has been. I'll be relieved and happy when he returns to civilian life on Park Ave...

Dems should be able to beat him easily, but they seemed determined to push moronic policies that most Americans find insane..

Open borders, free healthcare for ILLEGALS, abolish ICE, infanticide, reparations, and more are losing positions... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Even my wife who hates Trump said she would never vote for some of these Dems.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The economy and markets usually determine outcomes. Ann Coulter said the Republicans should be able to beat Obama quite easily in 2012, but beating an incumbent with a decent economy is almost impossible. The only incumbents who lost since I've been alive :
Jimmy Carter 1980- bad economy , bad inflation
George Bush-1992- lame economy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 53 of 59

Jump to: