myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Green New Deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for a friendly reminder:

There is a website called "factcheck.org". Before posting misinformation and misinterpretations of the "Green New Deal" it would be worth checking out. Otherwise, these posts from some of you guys just seem like angry old guy rants about things they know nothing about.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:

There is a website called "factcheck.org". Before posting misinformation and misinterpretations of the "Green New Deal" it would be worth checking out. Otherwise, these posts from some of you guys just seem like angry old guy rants about things they know nothing about.

And don't bet the ranch on them.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

You have a point. If facts are what mattered, we would have a different President. So, making factual statements and understanding an issue apparently have little to do with success.

Sorry. Carry on with the hysteria over a resolution that is misinterpreted and will never become a law since it is impossible to discuss anything if facts are dismissed.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

You have a point. If facts are what mattered, we would have a different President. So, making factual statements and understanding an issue apparently have little to do with success.

Sorry. Carry on with the hysteria over a resolution that is misinterpreted and will never become a law since it is impossible to discuss anything if facts are dismissed.

It certainly would not have been HRC if Facts or the law mattered. She got a free pass from the obama justice department.....true or false??????

ANYONE else would be behind bars if they had been so careless with classified intel or destoyed evidence...ANYONE...THATS A FACT!!!!!!!
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary Clinton? mat-ty, where did that come from? So easily do you pull nonsense and diversion from your ever ready bag of hate.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Hillary Clinton? mat-ty, where did that come from? So easily do you pull nonsense and diversion from your ever ready bag of hate.

Painfully clueless...SW it is common knowledge that Hillary got special treatment...Ask ANYONE who has classified clearance what would have happened to them if they had done the same.

Sorry but you are dead wrong on HRC.

From a left wing rag

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/01/03/does-the-hillary-clinton-email-matter-need-a-fresh-look/?utm_term=.c1886f971f5e
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on mat-ty, this thread is about the Green New Deal, and not at all about Hillary Clinton, or even President Obama. You know that, but you wanted to dodge coboardhead's comments. Kind of pathetic don't you think?

Regarding Ed Rogers, Hugh Hewitt, Marc Thiessen, and Megan McArdle, they are all right wing opinion writers that work for the Washington Post. In addition, there are many other conservative opinion writers from the right like George Will, Michael Gerson, Max Boot, Kathleen Parker, and Jennifer Rubin that also work for WaPo. Yet, as we all know quite well the former group of writers are flaky Trump sycophants, whereas the latter group consistently see Trump for the unfit character that his is in the presidency.

To view WaPo as a left wing rag is simply wrong, because they regularly print a lot of diverse opinion from all sides of the spectrum. Frankly, I read them all and judge their opinions with a reasonably open mind. Although I have my opinions and biases like most of us do, I consistently find the Trump sycophant's opinions to be vapid BS of little to no value.

How anyone could find a repetitive liar and a disgusting con man worthy of respect and support is beyond me. Kind of like worshipping the devil in my view. While I'm not a religious person, I think that you can get my drift.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Come on mat-ty, this thread is about the Green New Deal, and not at all about Hillary Clinton, or even President Obama. You know that, but you wanted to dodge coboardhead's comments. Kind of pathetic don't you think?

Regarding Ed Rogers, Hugh Hewitt, Marc Thiessen, and Megan McArdle, they are all right wing opinion writers that work for the Washington Post. In addition, there are many other conservative opinion writers from the right like George Will, Michael Gerson, Max Boot, Kathleen Parker, and Jennifer Rubin that also work for WaPo. Yet, as we all know quite well the former group of writers are flaky Trump sycophants, whereas the latter group consistently see Trump for the unfit character that his is in the presidency.

To view WaPo as a left wing rag is simply wrong, because they regularly print a lot of diverse opinion from all sides of the spectrum. Frankly, I read them all and judge their opinions with a reasonably open mind. Although I have my opinions and biases like most of us do, I consistently find the Trump sycophant's opinions to be vapid BS of little to no value.

How anyone could find a repetitive liar and a disgusting con man worthy of respect and support is beyond me. Kind of like worshipping the devil in my view. While I'm not a religious person, I think that you can get my drift.

I get the impression many things are beyond you....lol

We don't love Trump , we just know that he is a thousand times better than anything on the left at the moment ....that is a sad statement, a very sad statement.

If the left doesn't wake up and offer a sensible candidate , it will be 4 more years. At the moment I would say Biden is your best shot....until the kiddie groping videos go vile...Creepy is an understatement...not kidding.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

I get the impression many things are beyond you....lol

We don't love Trump , we just know that he is a thousand times better than anything on the left at the moment ....that is a sad statement, a very sad statement.

If the left doesn't wake up and offer a sensible candidate , it will be 4 more years. At the moment I would say Biden is your best shot....until the kiddie groping videos go vile...Creepy is an understatement...not kidding.

Watch this if you can, the man has issues. I have never seen children and woman look so uncomfortable...….fucking creep!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=joe+biden+groping+children&view=detail&mid=EF3120B3FADBC1888886EF3120B3FADBC1888886&FORM=VIRE
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to ask, what would it look and sound like if someone had a camera on you all the time, and they could ultimately craft their own version of things?

Perfect internet, don't you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: