myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 844, 845, 846 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's toast
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the impression that she is extremely intelligent, dedicated, and thoughtful. HOWEVER, like a priest who molests children, her good work is absolutely blotted out because she ADMITS legislating from the bench (ditto Sotomayor). This violates her constitutional constraint to interpret rather than legislate and harms the entire nation in the process. We need balanced adjudication from the court system, not biased comingling of power across the three lines of our REPUBLIC.

I say good riddance.
LHDR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
.. The next liberal POS who say's walls don't work I'm going to bash over the head...
I'm still waiting for one liberal asshole to tell me why no one in San Diego was demanding the EXISTING, EFFECTIVE, wall comes down....

mat-ty, I think you are missing the point about walls that don't work and San Diego, intentionally or because you watch too much right wing propaganda. It's not completely black and white.

Walls and fences can be useful in places, the San Diego area being one of them. In other places, like most of the currently unfenced parts of our Mexican border and Canadian border, as far as I can tell, walls and fences are not worth the money, not worth taking land from owners, and not worth other costs, like disruption of wildlife, because those parts of our border are not often enough used for illegal entries and can be controlled similarly efficiently by other means. Or not?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
.. The next liberal POS who say's walls don't work I'm going to bash over the head...
I'm still waiting for one liberal asshole to tell me why no one in San Diego was demanding the EXISTING, EFFECTIVE, wall comes down....

mat-ty, I think you are missing the point about walls that don't work and San Diego, intentionally or because you watch too much right wing propaganda. It's not completely black and white.

Walls and fences can be useful in places, the San Diego area being one of them. In other places, like most of the currently unfenced parts of our Mexican border and Canadian border, as far as I can tell, walls and fences are not worth the money, not worth taking land from owners, and not worth other costs, like disruption of wildlife, because those parts of our border are not often enough used for illegal entries and can be controlled similarly efficiently by other means. Or not?

Agree , we don't need walls in remote area's. We need them in the funnel areas where the heavy crossing are happening...

The other areas we can use drones, planes, whatever..

Walls, technology , and laws enforced will end this madness.

It is a problem, one that we will never be able to reverse if we don't get it under control.

I
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone fails to admit the problem is growing because TRUMP MADE OUR ECONOMY THE HOTTEST ON EARTH
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I get the impression that she is extremely intelligent, dedicated, and thoughtful. HOWEVER, like a priest who molests children, her good work is absolutely blotted out because she ADMITS legislating from the bench (ditto Sotomayor). This violates her constitutional constraint to interpret rather than legislate and harms the entire nation in the process. We need balanced adjudication from the court system, not biased comingling of power across the three lines of our REPUBLIC.

I say good riddance.

Please provide the citation for your claim that RBG stated that she admits legislating from the bench.

In your search, you may want to google "measured motions". Good luck and I eagerly await your response. Please don't waffle on your response, I'm looking for a direct quote from RBG wherein she states, "I legislate from the bench".
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
She's toast

No, she is not.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg shows 'no evidence of remaining disease,' Supreme Court says.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-recovery/index.html

You can put your scythe away you despicable grim reaper.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Everyone fails to admit the problem is growing because TRUMP MADE OUR ECONOMY THE HOTTEST ON EARTH

Easy do do with borrowed money. The US has LARGEST DEBT ON EARTH.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Oh don't be silly. I posted a fair amount of detail, which neither you nor Matty is disciplined enough to grasp and actually discuss. Instead, you both call me names. If you want to sit at the adult table, you need to discuss things in an adult manner. Or you will be called a kid and sent back to the kiddy table.

Volume does not equal an intellectual response, if it did,xxxx would be the winner. I could just as easily post as much volume, if not more, but I know it's a waste of time, especially with the tiny amount of participants here. There are more important things in life.
Keep your kiddy table, and your juice boxes, but don't squeeze them.

needless to say you are such a low-level -no -thinker.

You can not debunk my points... I back them with example after example.

You can not back up your hate. I rip your stupid posts and ideas to sheds that is the difference and you can not defend your hate.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

Easy do do with borrowed money. The US has LARGEST DEBT ON EARTH.

Uhh, Obama was the biggest borrower in history....by far. The fed is reducing its balance sheet and increasing interest rates under Trump. Get your facts straight
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 844, 845, 846 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 845 of 1354

Jump to: