myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why the GOP IS the root of all evil...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 250, 251, 252  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-life-expectancy-20181025-story.html?fbclid=IwAR2lFKe3QHVt2EuyVOiTI5Irq3qSdyKTUp010NFUuIGKFyVQ_7EcQkwDh0s

So obamacare is pretty much still intact, but it's Republicans policies that are lowering our life expectancy??
mac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-life-expectancy-20181025-story.html?fbclid=IwAR2lFKe3QHVt2EuyVOiTI5Irq3qSdyKTUp010NFUuIGKFyVQ_7EcQkwDh0s

So obamacare is pretty much still intact, but it's Republicans policies that are lowering our life expectancy??

Not surprising that Matty neither read, nor understood the gist of the article.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Matty. Obamacare is not intact. The Trump Administration is doing a lot of things to screw it up...withholding payments to insurers, not enforcing key aspects of minimum insurance, reducing provider payments in Medicare beyond the agreed upon limits.

My wife had someone to take over her practice. He, suddenly quit medicine over the problems with Medicare. My wife retires and is leaving a practice with no one to care for her patients.

The problems have escalated during the past year.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Matty. Obamacare is not intact. The Trump Administration is doing a lot of things to screw it up...withholding payments to insurers, not enforcing key aspects of minimum insurance, reducing provider payments in Medicare beyond the agreed upon limits.

My wife had someone to take over her practice. He, suddenly quit medicine over the problems with Medicare. My wife retires and is leaving a practice with no one to care for her patients.

And yet you said this last week.....

The ACA is now at a 54% approval rating. How much higher is that than Trump's approval rating?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

The ACA is now at a 54% approval rating. How much higher is that than Trump's approval rating?

Because the shit is about to hit the fan and it will be blamed on Trump not on Obamacare. That's how it rolls in politics Matty. Trump better do something or he will get blamed...not Obama.

Obama's low approval ratings during his first two years in office were because of situations he inherited (Mid-east wars and a economy in shambles). Truman said it best "the buck stops here". Trump owns the ACA now. It has major problems that Trump is making worse. We will remember how great Ocare was in the first few years and how bad it will become.

It's not really fair. Ocare had some major problems that were always a set up for future governments. But, trust me, the Democrats will run on health care in 2020 and Trump will be the one blamed for destroying Ocare. This and a recession are going to cause a one term Presidency for the GOP.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Because the shit is about to hit the fan and it will be blamed on Trump not on Obamacare. That's how it rolls in politics Matty. Trump better do something or he will get blamed...not Obama.

Obama's low approval ratings during his first two years in office were because of situations he inherited (Mid-east wars and a economy in shambles). Truman said it best "the buck stops here". Trump owns the ACA now. It has major problems that Trump is making worse. We will remember how great Ocare was in the first few years and how bad it will become.

It's not really fair. Ocare had some major problems that were always a set up for future governments. But, trust me, the Democrats will run on health care in 2020 and Trump will be the one blamed for destroying Ocare. This and a recession are going to cause a one term Presidency for the GOP.

I would put your predictions right up there with the Farmers Almanac...borderline useless.

One big problem with your prediction....their called democrates and they have completely lost their way. Sadly Trump will still shine as a far better choice than the open borders, sanctuary cities , cop hating , retards on the left.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

I would put your predictions right up there with the Farmers Almanac...borderline useless.

One big

problem with your prediction....their called democrates and they have completely lost their way. Sadly Trump will still shine as a far better choice than the open borders, sanctuary cities , cop hating , retards on the left.

Well. Let's see how it plays out. Millions of baby boomers go on line with Medicare and the Trump Administration is really f##king that up. I know cause I deal with it daily. Physicians are bailing on the program. Combine that with a recession that the majority of real economists are calling for and it is a perfect storm for a denial of Trump. Doesn't matter if the Democrats are as stupid as you claim...it just doesn't matter...

The great thing about this argument is that we will get to see who is right. I have history on my side. You have Trump who has proven to be unconventional...

Trump's only chance is if the Democrats take both houses.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, did you mean to say "they're called Democrats"? I'm trying to make sense of your tired old arguments, but the 9th grade grammar skills are making it really tough....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, did you mean to say "they're called Democrats"? I'm trying to make sense of your tired old arguments, but the 9th grade grammar skills are making it really tough....

Oh boy! you got me Mac, I mean asshole.... But I don't blame you for ignoring the post. You know I'm right the that them dems have lost THEIR way and have become a party of misguided morons..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will see if they've "lost their way"..next Tuesday. If they don't win the House, I will certainly agree. In the meantime, please be more careful with your grammar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 250, 251, 252  Next
Page 231 of 252

Jump to: