myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 360, 361, 362 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
No big surprise, who watches CNN anymore anyway, it's founder (T.T.) doesn't even like them anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Herschel Walker Calls for Don Lemon to Be Fired For Racist Comments About Kanye West

Brianna Heldt Posted: Oct 12, 2018 12:20 PM

According to a report by Fox News, football legend Herschel Walker is calling for CNN to fire Don Lemon over his laughing on-air at derogatory remarks made about rapper Kanye West on Tuesday night.
The controversial “CNN Tonight” segment in question, which is being criticized as racist, began when host Don Lemon wondered aloud whether President Donald Trump is “using Kanye as a prop to win over black voters before the midterms.”

Bakari Sellers, a CNN political commentator, replied by further insulting West.
“Anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” Sellers said.“Kanye West is what happens when Negros don’t read.”
The remark drew laughter from both Don Lemon and additional panelist Tara Setmayer, who added that West is “the token negro of the Trump administration.”
There were also jabs made about mental health during the segment.
Herschel Walker, both an outspoken Trump supporter and advocate for mental health issues, was not amused. He voiced his disapproval on Twitter.

“Went to bed appalled over Don Lemon's despicable behavior laughing at Tara Setmayer and Bakari Sellers' awful remarks about Kanye West’s visit with [Trump]! Woke up wondering why CNN doesn’t take all three off the air?” tweeted Walker, before adding the hashtag "#Shameful."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2018/10/12/herschel-walker-calls-for-don-lemon-to-be-fired-over-racist-comments-about-kanye-west-n2527872

I have not been a fan of theirs since tucker got his own show there. bill Hammer came from there, lou Dobbs, Paula Zahn, ie the fux training network.

not only is he using him, as the same when he had his people put in ads that they would pay minorities to show up to trump events.

But it is worse, he is preventing a person whos family tells us publicly he needs medication for his psychological illnesses that he will not take now because trump has elevated him. Now this is deplorable by a sick president who will break any law and ask people to beat up people and pay their legal fees to get his base energized.

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way in hell am I going to read this drivel, but a half-million reads on a topic worth one sentence* is asinine.

* To the left, calling someone a racist means nothing more and nothing less than saying "I'm out of facts".

My apologies to Wardog if he copyrighted the phrase "You're a racist"". After all, he introduced it to me in the '90s.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
No big surprise, who watches CNN anymore anyway, it's founder (T.T.) doesn't even like them anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Herschel Walker Calls for Don Lemon to Be Fired For Racist Comments About Kanye West

According to a report by Fox News, football legend Herschel Walker is calling for CNN to fire Don Lemon over his laughing on-air at derogatory remarks made about rapper Kanye West on Tuesday night.
The controversial “CNN Tonight” segment in question, which is being criticized as racist, began when host Don Lemon wondered aloud whether President Donald Trump is “using Kanye as a prop to win over black voters before the midterms.”

“Anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” Sellers said.“Kanye West is what happens when Negros don’t read.”
The remark drew laughter from both Don Lemon and additional panelist Tara Setmayer, who added that West is “the token negro of the Trump administration.”
Herschel Walker, both an outspoken Trump supporter and advocate for mental health issues, was not amused. He voiced his disapproval on Twitter.

“Went to bed appalled over Don Lemon's despicable behavior laughing at Tara Setmayer and Bakari Sellers' awful remarks about Kanye West’s visit with [Trump]! Woke up wondering why CNN doesn’t take all three off the air?” tweeted Walker, before adding the hashtag "#Shameful."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2018/10/12/herschel-walker-calls-for-don-lemon-to-be-fired-over-racist-comments-about-kanye-west-n2527872

I have not been a fan of theirs since tucker got his own show there. bill Hammer came from there, lou Dobbs, Paula Zahn, ie the fux training network.

not only is he using him, as the same when he had his people put in ads that they would pay minorities to show up to trump events.

But it is worse, he is preventing a person whos family tells us publicly he needs medication for his psychological illnesses that he will not take now because trump has elevated him. Now this is deplorable by a sick president who will break any law and ask people to beat up people and pay their legal fees to get his base energized.

We're not making fun of your obvious mental issues.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avernatti recenty challenged Trump Jr to MMA all hs money raised to go to things like PR. No Pads, trump Jr cut and ran.

You cut and run over the facts all the time... come on down to baja and lets see what happens in a court room. you coward.

Hey coward in one of the challenges I gave you, you infer your relatives hate Mexico too. And would love to come here and attack me in court. Make my day... are they really from Mexico? first second or third generation. What do they think of trumps hate and wall? You coward... are you afraid of your shaddow too. Or just dark people?

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
No way in hell am I going to read this drivel, but a half-million reads on a topic worth one sentence* is asinine.

* To the left, calling someone a racist means nothing more and nothing less than saying "I'm out of facts".

My apologies to Wardog if he copyrighted the phrase "You're a racist"". After all, he introduced it to me in the '90s.

idiot supreme, in one southern state alone a poll of self-identified right wingers, near majority said that interracial marriage should be illegal. again this is not just they disagree this is they should go to jail....

low-level thinker...
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/04/nearly-of-mississippi-republicans-think-interracial-marriage-should-be-illegal.php?ref=fpb

Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what have the right wing come to, a black man cannot even cheer his own son on at a youth soccer game.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/golf-cart-gail-filmed-calling-cops-black-man-cheering-son-soccer-game-115149661.html

'Golfcart Gail' filmed calling cops on black man cheering on his son at soccer game
Yahoo Lifestyle
Kristine Solomon
Style and Beauty Writer,Yahoo Lifestyle•October 17, 2018

Last edited by real-human on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avernatti recenty challenged Trump Jr to MMA all hs money raised to go to things like PR. No Pads, trump Jr cut and ran.

You cut and run over the facts all the time... come on down to baja and lets see what happens in a court room. you coward.

Hey coward in one of the challenges I gave you, you infer your relatives hate Mexico too. And would love to come here and attack me in court. Make my day... are they really from Mexico? first second or third generation. What do they think of trumps hate and wall? You coward... are you afraid of your shaddow too. Or just dark people?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Talking about mental issues?!?!
Hey Dean, why don't you go up to Malibu and make him you coward? BlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablabla

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Talking about mental issues?!?!
Hey xxx, why don't you go up to Malibu and make him you coward? BlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablablaBlablabla

Nazi Poster, serial trolll and did you read about right wingers like you and the sociopath like you... He also be the big man that told me his relatives that are or are not from Mexico he can not decide which they are, want to get at me.. make my day in court.... again showing sociopathic behaviours like trump ie will lie out his arse. He still will not tell me if they are mexicans and what generation and if they hate Mexicans and hate Mexico and want the wall like him. He is such a coward and liar like the brand right winger. hate hate hate like you.

Here in Mexico the charges come with jail time that will be enforced. And I promise you and or Malibu barfie that jail time here in Mexico comes with some very serious bad food. And for racists well I am willing to bet you will not be having tea time.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your typical right wing racist at the top of the government... and that is fine for right wingers. they love their racists like themselves.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-steve-king-goes-full-222425193.html

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site xxx

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black guys love Trump

https://www.facebook.com/100000388463799/posts/2003082626381333/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 360, 361, 362 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 361 of 457

Jump to: