myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 781, 782, 783 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Maxine Waters is actually pretty smart. Ive seen her talk finances before, I was impressed. Thankfully in a few weeks, some of the real idiots from 2010 will be out of a job.

I've said it many times before, tariffs have a ZERO batting average ZERO,. Ford is choking on $1B in new steel costs directly attributable to the tariffs. They buy all steel in the US, and its killing them.. GM, as well. The industrials are in free fall, take a look at CAT, DE, UTX... Tariffs raise the cost of global trade, which slows down economies and kills our exporters, which is why the trade deficit is EXPANDING!

Maxine Water is a PIECE OF SHIT, and an embarrassment to the party. She barely speaks English for Christ sake. Not to mention her countless shady deals .
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I am not a Liz Warren fan...but if you want to keep talking about her, she's all yours!!! Keep rolling Matty... We will see how Nov 6th turns out, hopefully we can return to a Democracy where the country is actually governed by the majority, not the 44%...

It's being run by DULY ELECTED majority last time I checked...And in the next election I'm sure things will change. It's a great system that has served this country well for hundreds of years....only one party talks about blowing it up when they are in the dumps.

dully elected, what did the founders use to vote, did they have to register to vote? Did they have picture ID. Did they envision some states would be so small that their representation vs some others would be 100 to 1. Nope.

The elections are stolen by the right wing. North Dakota is telling natives americans they are not allowed to vote. Same with descendants of slaves, who built the prosperity of america with no pay and harsh treatment in doing so.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Maxine Waters is actually pretty smart. Ive seen her talk finances before, I was impressed. Thankfully in a few weeks, some of the real idiots from 2010 will be out of a job.

I've said it many times before, tariffs have a ZERO batting average ZERO,. Ford is choking on $1B in new steel costs directly attributable to the tariffs. They buy all steel in the US, and its killing them.. GM, as well. The industrials are in free fall, take a look at CAT, DE, UTX... Tariffs raise the cost of global trade, which slows down economies and kills our exporters, which is why the trade deficit is EXPANDING!

Maxine Water is a PIECE OF SHIT, and an embarrassment to the party. She barely speaks English for Christ sake. Not to mention her countless shady deals .

She speaks better English than you!! That's for sure.
I know you love to demonize Democrats like Maxine and Nancy, and Liz...maybe it makes you feel better about yourself, who knows...
In a few weeks, Elijah Cummings gets a committee, and Nancy has the gavel again...hopefully we can put an end to these tariffs(TAXES)....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

She speaks better English than you!! That's for sure.
I know you love to demonize Democrats like Maxine and Nancy, and Liz...maybe it makes you feel better about yourself, who knows...
In a few weeks, Elijah Cummings gets a committee, and Nancy has the gavel again...hopefully we can put an end to these tariffs(TAXES)....

No she doesn't asshole, I've taken shits smarter than her and they probably smelled better also....

Dems take the house they will get nothing accomplished as long as we hold the senate. They will just look like the pathetic lowlifes they are, and will get DJT a second term..

Maxine, liz. Nancy???????????? what a pathetic group of woman. an illiterate race hustler, a fake Indian, and a complete fucking airhead...aka democrats
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..um..yes she does. I would take Maxine over Matty in a debate or an English skills contest. 10X brighter and more articulate.... Unfortunately Drumpf screwed the pooch with these tariffs...and it's having a YUGE impact on the markets, and the FEd as we now have inflation issues.....
...dumb and dumber... matty, and Peter NaVarro....

BTW , if you're going to call someone illiterate, please fix your own grammar first..It's women, not woman.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
..um..yes she does. I would take Maxine over Matty in a debate or an English skills contest. 10X brighter and more articulate.... Unfortunately Drumpf screwed the pooch with these tariffs...and it's having a YUGE impact on the markets, and the FEd as we now have inflation issues.....

BTW , if you're going to call someone illiterate, please fix your own grammar first..It's women, not woman.

She's an ignorant cunt, and you look like a fool defender her.
Smart as you any day pal. I know you have a real high opinion of yourself but honestly your judgement and opinion on most subjects are laughable. But don't blame yourself, you were born with a mental disorder, aka liberalism.

Trumps getting it done and it's driving you airheads mental....grow up!!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggys girlfriend James Brown in drag. What a POS, can you imagine defending this scumbag???? and you call yourself smart???

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress-4-times-passed-just-3-bills/
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart as you? No evidence to that effect. But you win the mean as a snake contest.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Smart as you any day pal. I know you have a real high opinion of yourself but honestly your judgement and opinion on most subjects are laughable. But don't blame yourself, you were born with a mental disorder, aka liberalism.

Great comeback dude....you're on a roll. I'll take Maxine, an accomplished politician with a college degree over a beer chugging sheet rock hanging college drop out , 8 days a week....
when did I say I was smart? smaaaaaat
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Great comeback dude....you're on a roll. I'll take Maxine, an accomplished politician with a college degree over a beer chugging sheet rock hanging college drop out , 8 days a week....
when did I say I was smart? smaaaaaat

agohttp://www.investmentwatchblog.com/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress-4-times-passed-just-3-bills/

I told you before my cousin owns one of the biggest plastering companies in Mass....Drives a two million dollar dragster for fun, multi million in his thirties.....lots of ways to make money my friend, being in wealth management you should know that better than anyone....But keep being a DB like Mac if it pads your ego..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 781, 782, 783 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 782 of 1353

Jump to: