myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 780, 781, 782 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Buck stops here!! NOT
Did you catch the liar- in -chief already absolving himself if the Rethugs get bitch slapped on November 6th? He's taking douche bag to the next level.....
If the Democrats take the House, its 100% on TRUMP....
https://apnews.com/8f4baf7aaddc442dad0a726f3ebe7fff
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
The Buck stops here!! NOT
Did you catch the liar- in -chief already absolving himself if the Rethugs get bitch slapped on November 6th? He's taking douche bag to the next level.....
If the Democrats take the House, its 100% on TRUMP....
https://apnews.com/8f4baf7aaddc442dad0a726f3ebe7fff

Actually it will be 100% historically normal to lose seats and not even close to what obama lost....not even close...we may even pick up seats in the Senate.

And if the dems take the HOR it will be a two year shit show of stupidity and obstruction and will almost guarantee a Trump victory in 2020...

The past month has been an absolute disaster for the left. Maybe Granny Warren will save your party...lol...She could not have made a bigger fool of herself....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a Liz Warren fan...but if you want to keep talking about her, she's all yours!!! Keep rolling Matty... We will see how Nov 6th turns out, hopefully we can return to a Democracy where the country is actually governed by the majority, not the 44%...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I am not a Liz Warren fan...but if you want to keep talking about her, she's all yours!!! Keep rolling Matty... We will see how Nov 6th turns out, hopefully we can return to a Democracy where the country is actually governed by the majority, not the 44%...

It's being run by DULY ELECTED majority last time I checked...And in the next election I'm sure things will change. It's a great system that has served this country well for hundreds of years....only one party talks about blowing it up when they are in the dumps.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

It's being run by DULY ELECTED majority last time I checked...And in the next election I'm sure things will change. It's a great system that has served this country well for hundreds of years....only one party talks about blowing it up when they are in the dumps.

Better check again genius. Do just a little homework Einstein, just a little , and ask yourself why each Republican representative represents 150,000 less people than each Democrat representative... The massive Republican majority represents 44% of the US population. So, in summary, the low level thinkers are making decisions which impact the tax payers.....in the productive regions of the country.
Case in point.. When tariffs were enacted, and photo ops were occurring, everyone involved was thrilled. 6 lousy months later, US Steel, and FORD are at deaths' door.. what a joke.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Better check again genius. Do just a little homework Einstein, just a little , and ask yourself why each Republican representative represents 150,000 less people than each Democrat representative... The massive Republican majority represents 44% of the US population. So, in summary, the low level thinkers are making decisions which impact the tax payers.....in the productive regions of the country.
Case in point.. When tariffs were enacted, and photo ops were occurring, everyone involved was thrilled. 6 lousy months later, US Steel, and FORD are at deaths' door.. what a joke.

Low level thinkers??? Now you sound like mac the DB... Republicans won their races and are the majority in Washington shit for brains. Stop being a whiney little bitch and produce some leaders and ideas that Americans can relate to.

The economy is rocking, breaking records on a daily basis. Mexico and Canada have signed off on deals that put America in a better position than they were before, China is a tall order but something needed to be done, and we finally have a president with the backbone to attempt to fix it.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the markets disagree with your analysis....
Explain to me why we are in a "better position" than we were before... Ford is heading to bankruptcy thanks to Trump, and many steel companies , and home builders are heading in same direction..

..and yes, low level thinkers. The productive regions of the country have LESS representation due to gerrymandering than the more rural areas of the country. In short, goats, and wheat fields have more representation in DC, than large metropolitan areas of the country..
Sorry if this concept went over your head...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then there are the monstrous lies by the pussy-grabber in chief. Like claiming, repeatedly, at rallies that his policies are leading to more steel manufacturing. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/06/28/president-trump-announces-a-major-u-s-steel-expansion-that-isnt-happening/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2d982e135200

The saddest thing is that the neo-fascists who love Trump and his stream of insults buy this nonsense. Or tout the mild improvements in agreements with Mexico and Canada as something significant.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Apparently the markets disagree with your analysis....
Explain to me why we are in a "better position" than we were before... Ford is heading to bankruptcy thanks to Trump, and many steel companies , and home builders are heading in same direction..

..and yes, low level thinkers. The productive regions of the country have LESS representation due to gerrymandering than the more rural areas of the country. In short, goats, and wheat fields have more representation in DC, than large metropolitan areas of the country..
Sorry if this concept went over your head...

Poor little boggsy needs a whammmbulance....Cry me a river. Thank god the goats have a voice or the country would be run by illiterate lowlifes like Maxine Water. You want to talk about low level thinkers????? look at your party dude, by far the STUPIDEST representatives in Washington are Democrats.

Ford does have a steel problem .....there called sedans no one is buying. Their problems are many , but if blaming Trump makes your day, go for it..

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/07/31/3-alarming-takeaways-from-ford-motor-companys-toug.aspx
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxine Waters is actually pretty smart. Ive seen her talk finances before, I was impressed. Thankfully in a few weeks, some of the real idiots from 2010 will be out of a job.

I've said it many times before, tariffs have a ZERO batting average ZERO,. Ford is choking on $1B in new steel costs directly attributable to the tariffs. They buy all steel in the US, and its killing them.. GM, as well. The industrials are in free fall, take a look at CAT, DE, UTX... Tariffs raise the cost of global trade, which slows down economies and kills our exporters, which is why the trade deficit is EXPANDING!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 780, 781, 782 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 781 of 1354

Jump to: