myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
Would you like a tissue? Is it too much to handle that people just like YOU made sure that Trump got elected? Is it too simple for you to acknowledge that what you are referring to is the "fringe" and not the majority? Is it too difficult to acknowledge that your beliefs and accusations are very similar to those you claim to despise, when you always focus on the fringe of a group and not the majority? That would be the same mentality as those who are racists, hence the reason that you, and those of your ilk, have been referred to as bigots. Like it or not, you are.

hey un-educated low-level thinking religious wacko, racist, canadian Nazi, KGB and trump clone. we love it when degenerate candians tell us americans what is a racist and bigot.

Go be divisive in your own country you little nazi rooted KBG plant. You are welcome to post backed up facts but your unsupported lies are just getting old. Ya I know you claim to be un-educated, well that is why you can not support anything you troll, flame, stalk, and lie about...

again never have seen such hate by a Canadian ever before. Hence obviously not a canadian, as I profiled; Nazi-KGB roots are showing, could just be in your DNA or could be even worse. You never have told us what your relatives were doing for Hitlers regime... let me guess operating the gas button for some what you consider bigots who needed to be taught a lasting lesson for not being in your religion... and again your Candian neighbors calling you as a child a Nazi was amazing. No adult calls a child a Nazi special candians, there must have been a major reason as you demonstrate deplorable hate all the time. Still to this day you are one of those uneducated racist Nazi trump clones.

Tell us how your family got out of Communist-controlled part of Germany, at the time that the KGB (that we now know) was sending plants to Canada to infiltrate and undermine the USA. When no one else was getting out alive.

time for tissues? ya just as I hate pedophiles I hate Nazis and the KGB... and those who stand with that type of ignorance.

Awesome post xxx! It proves how much a total moron you are. I love laughing at your stupid posts.

come on down stalker, as I have challenged you are a coward to settle this in court in Mexico.

you are such a piece of in-human filth. again no wonder why your neighbors called you a little Nazi as a child. it is beyond to understand how adults from Canada could call any child that, but it certainly is true and belieable, that is about the only thing I believe that you have told us about you.

Come one Dean, you can do better than that. Crank up that craziness you're famous for. You can do it, dig deep into your inner idiot that you are so great at channeling.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Ignore the fringe says NP--in an election where Trump lost the popular vote by millions, and won by turning out the fringe.

Insane. 80,000 votes in three states elected Trump--and that is who he is appealing to in his Third-Reich ish rallies.

What, no acknowledgement that people just like you made that all possible. You can thank yourself for Trump. The guy in that video hit the nail so square on the head that you just can't accept it. If you really want someone to blame for Trump's election then take a good long hard look in the mirror. The same thing just happened here in the provincial elections.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
Would you like a tissue? Is it too much to handle that people just like YOU made sure that Trump got elected? Is it too simple for you to acknowledge that what you are referring to is the "fringe" and not the majority? Is it too difficult to acknowledge that your beliefs and accusations are very similar to those you claim to despise, when you always focus on the fringe of a group and not the majority? That would be the same mentality as those who are racists, hence the reason that you, and those of your ilk, have been referred to as bigots. Like it or not, you are.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep!
And to see all those overflowing crowds at all the Trump rallies (another one today), you'd think, according to mac, that this country is nothing but a cesspool of bigots. How this country has survived all this time is obviously beyond mac's understanding.

Don't forget PEACEFUL!!!!! no mask , hoods , broken windows , cars on fire.....etc

You have to admit trump is a deplorable person and we need a independent partisan counsel to go after all crimes of his like you did for Clinton. Again I had no problem with the first independent counsel on clinton, but when that right winger declared that cinton did no wrong. well I did have a problem with a second special prosecutor ultra partisan. So you agree clintons over a was it 70 thousand dollar investment vs all of trumps are are far more serious and damning. Again raping a 13 year old, possibley billions in theft and unpaid taxes, treason. just the starting point.

Now right now we have tyranny by its definition of our government. The right-wing runs every branch and will not hold right-wing criminals accountable.

The last time this was occurring in the USA was before it was a nation. And how was this nation founded, well... One such event was called the Boston tea party. Where the protesters wore masks and costumes so they could not be identified by the tyrants. where there were broken windows, fires of boats because there were not cars.

Are you right wingers saying that people who fight tyranny should not have done that?

I do not oppose people fighting tyrannical governments any place in the world by the people... While I may not participate as I believe there are other options, i do support people fighting for their votes to be heard all over the world...

and in the uSA the tyranny even steals elections by denying americans the right to vote. An american is considered guilty of not being an american before being convicted in regards to voting.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on down stalker, as I have challenged you are a coward to settle this in court in Mexico.

you are such a piece of in-human filth. again no wonder why your neighbors called you a little Nazi as a child. it is beyond to understand how adults from Canada could call any child that, but it certainly is true and belieable, that is about the only thing I believe that you have told us about you.
KGB-NP wrote:

Come one xxx, you can do better than that. Crank up that craziness you're famous for. You can do it, dig deep into your inner idiot that you are so great at channeling.

come on stalker, make my day, lets settle this in a court here in Mexico. It will make my day when you end up in jail... and broke... come on if you think you are right... but you are a little coward...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

KGB-NP wrote:

Come one xxx, you can do better than that. Crank up that craziness you're famous for. You can do it, dig deep into your inner idiot that you are so great at channeling.

come on stalker, make my day, lets settle this in a court here in Mexico. It will make my day when you end up in jail... and broke... come on if you think you are right... but you are a little coward...

Hey look, another idiotic post from Dean. I love it Dean! Keep them coming Dean. Try to dig deeper though Dean, the redundant posts are a little boring after a while Dean. I know you can do it Dean, come on Dean post some new crazy stuff Dean.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

KGB-NP wrote:

a true serial troll stalker...

Hey look, another idiotic post from Nazi Poster. I love it Nazi Poster! Keep them coming Nazi Poster. Try to dig deeper though Nazi Poster, the redundant posts are a little boring after a while Nazi Poster. I know you can do it Nazi Poster, come on Nazi Poster post some new crazy stuff Nazi Poster.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump sends his Nazi boyz to put them females into their place... to stir up hate to get their base out to vote...

New York's Cuomo blasts Trump, Republicans in protest clash

Quote:
NEW YORK (AP) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo questioned Sunday why state Republicans would have invited the founder of a far-right group to speak in Manhattan, and he blamed them and President Donald Trump for violent clashes that took place after the speech.

In a conference call with reporters, the Democratic governor called the invitation to Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes to speak at the Metropolitan Republican Club a "political tactic because what they're trying to do is fire up their base" ahead of the midterm elections.

"Why would the Republican Party at their main club invite the Proud Boys?" Cuomo asked, pointing out that they have been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The Proud Boys is made up of males who describe themselves as "western chauvinists."

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these guys sound like NP and his groups tactics the religious right...

you know the ones like bombing the Olympics, you know assigning MDs and their staff, assaulting and threatening them, releasing personal info and the NP favorite stalking them. Some of these religious right wackos followed Doctors children to their grade schools to harass them. and right-wingers cry when some right winger is asked politely to leave a restaurant.

Well here are the so-called NP clones the white racists that are believing in they are the real victims... Just like NP...

also sounds like MADD-dy

again Madd-dy, Malabu-Barfie and NP probably take pictures of these right wing heros to the right wing haters parties because it is for what they stand and get their supreme justices with. .

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence
HuffPost
Andy Campbell
,HuffPost•October 15, 2018
Fo
Quote:
r one weekend, a violent misogynistic and homophobic street gang of proto-fascists ran amok on the East Coast and West Coast, seeking out and then assaulting protesters in Portland, Oregon, and New York City.

The Proud Boys ― a pro-Trump fraternity known for acts of violence ― started their outburst of violence on Friday night, immediately after members left an event headlined by their leader, Vice co-founder Gavin McInnes, at the Metropolitan Republican Club, the GOP’s headquarters in New York City.

Footage shot by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of Proud Boys setting upon three anti-fascist protesters on a street on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, then beating them on the ground while screaming homophobic slurs.

“Do you feel brave now, faggot?” one of the attackers yelled, according to two journalists on the scene. Another video shows multiple attackers yelling “faggot.”

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

you know the ones like bombing the Olympics, you know assigning MDs and their staff, assaulting and threatening them, releasing personal info and the NP favorite stalking them. Some of these religious right wackos followed Doctors children to their grade schools to harass them. and right-wingers cry when some right winger is asked politely to leave a restaurant.

Well here are the so-called NP clones the white racists that are believing in they are the real victims... Just like NP...

also sounds like MADD-dy

again Madd-dy, Malabu-Barfie and NP probably take pictures of these right wing heros to the right wing haters parties because it is for what they stand and get their supreme justices with. .

HuffPost
Andy Campbell
Fo
Quote:
r one weekend, a violent misogynistic and homophobic street gang of proto-fascists ran amok on the East Coast and West Coast, seeking out and then assaulting protesters in Portland, Oregon, and New York City.

The Proud Boys ― a pro-Trump fraternity known for acts of violence ― started their outburst of violence on Friday night, immediately after members left an event headlined by their leader, Vice co-founder Gavin McInnes, at the Metropolitan Republican Club, the GOP’s headquarters in New York City.

Footage shot by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of Proud Boys setting upon three anti-fascist protesters on a street on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, then beating them on the ground while screaming homophobic slurs.

“Do you feel brave now, faggot?” one of the attackers yelled, according to two journalists on the scene. Another video shows multiple attackers yelling “faggot.”

I wish I was in Oregon last weekend, and able to take some nice hikes. I hate New York and never want to go again.....but hey, thanks for thinking of me.

Remember though, the likes of you and Mac have yourselves to thank for Trump.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

also sounds like MADD-dy

HuffPost
Andy Campbell
Fo
Quote:

I wish I was in Oregon last weekend, and able to take some nice hikes. I hate New York and never want to go again.....but hey, thanks for thinking of me.

Remember though, the likes of you and Mac have yourselves to thank for Trump.

actually, the Russians, the KKK, and the religious wackos did it you low-level Fool who followed almost identically to what the russian trolls were doing. You were posting in identical style spirt of them and encouraging right-wing hate and stupidity and racism. IE your claim that the religious white right are the so-called victims of racism.

again I support it with the previous post and more of data, you just your hate.

Last edited by real-human on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 23 of 44

Jump to: