myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
pussygate and other high crimes and misdemeanors
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN-3F8T4t5w
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSA head (political appointee) of GSA lied to congress that the president ordered her to cancel the move of the falling apart FBI building. Why because it would have compteted with trump Hotel. The new owner of the building would have been able to put a high cost hotel there.

this is pure conflict of interest. and no other reason to lie and perjure oneself.

Will cost taxpayers 100s of millions and cannot house enough FBI employees.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-gsa-head-caught-putting-trump-business-ahead-of-taxpayers-1347888707900

Trump, GSA head caught putting Trump business ahead of taxpayers

Quote:

Rep. Elijah Cummings talks with Rachel Maddow about e-mails that show Donald Trump's direct role in preventing the FBI from moving to a new building and leaving their old building to likely development as a hotel that would compete with Trump's.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-accusers-election-bid-more-metoo-164256779--politics.html

Trump accuser's election bid is about more than #MeToo

Quote:
CLYDE, Ohio (AP) It didn't take Bonnie Mock more than a minute to begin telling the woman asking for her vote just how fed up she is with President Donald Trump.

"First of all, there's the way he treats women," she said.

What she didn't realize is that Rachel Crooks standing on her front porch as a first-time candidate for a seat in Ohio's Legislature is one of more than a dozen women who came forward during the 2016 campaign to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct.

Most people Crooks meets while campaigning don't know about that part of her past, and she rarely brings it up. This is how a candidate born out of #MeToo tries to strike a balance in a conservative-leaning district, by sticking to issues such as health care and education funding.

"I'm proud to say I'm a female candidate and I would be the first woman to represent our area, but we don't go door-to-door talking about the #MeToo movement," said Crooks.

"I don't necessarily want to thrust my agenda or my opinions on other people. I want to hear from you first. That's how I perceive politics should be," she said.

Crooks, 35, is among a record number of women running for office across the nation, including some first-time candidates motivated by the 2016 election.

Democrats recruited Crooks to run a year after her accusations against Trump surfaced a month before he won the presidency. The former Trump Tower receptionist said she was 22 when she introduced herself to him in 2006 and that he kissed her "directly on the mouth" against her will.

Trump has denied her claims more than once, tweeting in February he didn't know her. "Never happened! Who would do this in a public space with live security."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: