myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump making america hate,,,

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-supporter-calls-911-black-lyft-driver-not-turning-radio-225018422.html

Trump supporter calls 911 on black Lyft driver for not turning on the radio
Yahoo Lifestyle
Elise Solé
Yahoo LifestyleOctober 11, 2018

Quote:
Passenger Robert Ortiz of New York City was filmed harassing his Lyft driver, Shawn Pepas Lettman. (Screengrab: YouTube/Shawn Pepas Lettman)
More
A Trump supporter who berated his Lyft driver with the N word has been fired from his job after a video of the harassment went viral.

Lyft driver Shawn Pepas Lettman of Brooklyn, N.Y., calmly filmed the 16-minute tirade by passenger Robert Ortiz and his two friends, who called the New York City police after Lettman refused to turn on the radio. “I feel racially profiled … because I’m not black,” Ortiz tells the 911 operator. He later adds, “If this guy does anything to threaten my life, I have to defend myself. … I’m a little fearful.”

The passenger then gets on the phone with Lyft. “Maybe because I’m not black … I was charged $8.01 for just asking for music,” says Ortiz, while threatening to file a lawsuit against the ridesharing company.

“I came out of a gay club and your driver is racist against gay people,” Ortiz rants, adding, “I know my legal rights as an American citizen that voted for Trump…” Ortiz also calls the Lyft operator, “a piece of s***.”

In another video call to a friend, Ortiz uses the N word multiple times to describe Lettman.

Ortiz also accuses Lettman of illegally filming him and says, “So, I’m going to make sure, while you’re recording this, that you never have a job as a Lyft driver again.” When Lettman finally speaks, he points to a sign in his car that states passengers will be recorded, to which Ortiz threatens to “make your night a living hell.”

Ortiz adds, “All that Black Lives Matter is bulls***.” He calls the police again while refusing to leave the car. “I bet you if I was black — and Black Lives Matter,” he spits, “he would have put the music on. F*** Black Lives Matter — every life matters … all I asked for was music.”

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty stupid post. Please, this guy is a moron, regardless of who might claim he voted for.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
Pretty stupid post. Please, this guy is a moron, regardless of who might claim he voted for.

I agree that this guy is a moron, no matter who he voted for. But that begs the question of the coarsening of political dialogue in this country. So I'll ask you a few pointed questions.

1. Do you not believe that Trump appealed directly to bigots in his campaign?

2. Do you not believe that Trump has a history of racism, perhaps most notably in calling for the conviction and execution of five black youths in New York City that were falsely charged with rape?

3. Do you not believe that Trump has given approval of racism from his bully pulpit by calling some of those who marched in Virginia calling out anti-Semitic chants "good people?"

4. Do you not believe that Trump's razor thin margin was achieved by mobilizing racists?
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:

I agree that this guy is a moron, no matter who he voted for. But that begs the question of the coarsening of political dialogue in this country. So I'll ask you a few pointed questions.

2. Do you not believe that Trump has a history of racism, perhaps most notably in calling for the conviction and execution of five black youths in New York City that were falsely charged with rape?

3. Do you not believe that Trump has given approval of racism from his bully pulpit by calling some of those who marched in Virginia calling out anti-Semitic chants "good people?"

4. Do you not believe that Trump's razor thin margin was achieved by mobilizing racists?

mac, I know you're a retired teacher, but I think it's time for you to put away your very old dusty text book.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a retired teacher. I never expect an honest answer from NW. His actual teachers probably never expected him to complete his homework.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Not a retired teacher. I never expect an honest answer from NW. His actual teachers probably never expected him to complete his homework.

So what are you then? Besides a raging lib that is.
From the Eff off thread ~
mac wrote:

You are wrong on ever detail. First, I have retired, I am a volunteer in school, not a teacher.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:

No to all your questions. And all are taken out of context.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty--you are the yes to every question. But your answers surprise no one.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Matty--you are the yes to every question. But your answers surprise no one.

Funny how Trump was the darling of the left before he was president. Marched in every parade, made the cover of every magazine, headlined every talk show, made NBC rich, always quoted on the issues of the day, received hundreds of awards from all ethnic groups.

What happened?????????????? That's right he won an election because people would have taken ANYTHING other than more democrats, and un-hinged shit bags like you still can't accept that reality.....

Grow up you stupid old POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump was NEVER the darling of the left. As a NY'er and a Democrat, I've always despised him. Bombastic, dishonest, cheesy...not endearing qualities, and never a darling of the left. Its funny seeing millions of Americans fall in love with the blowhard in chief, shows you just how screwed we are. Look out below !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 20 of 44

Jump to: