myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Eff off Feinstein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Hedging.
~~~~~~~~~
Feinstein On Kavanaugh Accuser: 'I Can't Say That Everything Is Truthful'
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 5:25 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/18/feinstein-on-kavanaugh-accuser-i-dont-know-if-shes-being-truthful-n2520256

NW out does Bard for consumption of fake news. Vespa is ridiculous. Townhall on facts—mixed. Breitbart and CNS. Cue the theme song for NW...”I scare myself.”

mac, sometimes your habitual source slamming just doesn't work, they are quoting her! (it's in the article) I'm assuming you know what a quotation looks like, so is she lying, or is the source making up a quote of hers, which would have immediate repercussions? Which one?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Yep

seems you do not get it an accident vs a rape is way different you low level thinker. The partents even agreed.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/10/11/editor-lists-all-women-said-president-trump-sexually-assaulted-them

https://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/rapequotes.asp

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it?

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now the lying bitch won't meet Monday even though she said she would, and she is demanding an investigation into a 36 year old dry humping allegation.

Sorry retards it does not work that way. The dems have really made complete asses of themselves with this pathetic attempt to delay this appointment.
3 days of grilling...countless private meeting , 1200 questions answered and this never came up even though they had the letter for several months.

Do the dummyrats honestly think they are fooling anyone????
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have some modest respect for Feistein.

No mas.

To reduce something this serious -- once upon a time, anyway -- to pure, unadulterated political timing, with no concern over its validity or its relevance, is putrid. Worse yet are the media and the public who have already convicted him without even knowing what Ford has expressly accused him of. I cannot comprehend how anyone, ass or elephant, can object to a SC justice whose record and statements so strongly demonstrate his dedication to interpreting the existing Constitution rather than pulling a new one out of his ass like Sotomayor and RBG boast about doing.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do conservatives who constantly make misogynistic comments realize that women determine the outcome of elecions? Matty must be the dumbest troll ever.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Do conservatives who constantly make misogynistic comments realize that women determine the outcome of elecions? Matty must be the dumbest troll ever.

Do you realize 6 people read this forum???
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I used to have some modest respect for Feistein.

No mas.

To reduce something this serious -- once upon a time, anyway -- to pure, unadulterated political timing, with no concern over its validity or its relevance, is putrid. Worse yet are the media and the public who have already convicted him without even knowing what Ford has expressly accused him of. I cannot comprehend how anyone, ass or elephant, can object to a SC justice whose record and statements so strongly demonstrate his dedication to interpreting the existing Constitution rather than pulling a new one out of his ass like Sotomayor and RBG boast about doing.

Not to mention the precedent for future nominations.....disgraceful, shameful.

In ten years someone will be turned down because they kicked their twin in their mothers womb....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
So now the lying bitch won't meet Monday even though she said she would, and she is demanding an investigation into a 36 year old dry humping allegation.

Sorry retards it does not work that way. The dems have really made complete asses of themselves with this pathetic attempt to delay this appointment.
3 days of grilling...countless private meeting , 1200 questions answered and this never came up even though they had the letter for several months.

So, what are the Rethugs going to do? Just have a hearing without her, and move straight to a vote?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

So, what are the Rethugs going to do? Just have a hearing without her, and move straight to a vote?

I hope so. She was offered an opportunity to speak and now has reneged. SURPRISE.

Why should republicans cave into these lowlife Alinsky tactics????

The Republicans have nothing to lose,,,, The people see this for what it is, a desperate attempt to derail a great nominee who passed with flying colors.

FOOLING NO ONE!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not a great nominee.. Personally, I think we can reach for higher standards...We've really dumbed down the expectations of a formerly great process..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 9 of 49

Jump to: