myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 748, 749, 750 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac, who is talking about "immigrants" besides you, nobody.
You keep trying to change the language from illegal immigrants to "immigrants" which only lays bare your dishonest intentions, at trying to lay the racist label on Trump, just like your mislabeled thread "Immigrants".
And~
Trump could be caught eating vanilla ice cream, and people like you would call him a racist. Then the next day Trump could be caught eating chocolate ice cream, and people like you would say "what a hypocrite, trying to pretend he's not a racist".
But you're right, "winter is coming" but quite the opposite way in which you wish.

That's because black folks are waking up and realize democrates have been exploiting them for years. Trumps numbers with minorities is climbing by the day and the left is in full panic mode.
I'm sure the DNC sends the talking points to their puppetts in the media on a daily basis......Call Trump a racist at every opportunity 24/7.

Plan B, flood the country with ILLEGALS AND CREATE LOOPHOLES THAT ALLOW THEM TO VOTE....

Idiot the dems have wanted federal IDs for years, that are free and can easily gotten with 1-2 forms of biometrics on them.

The right wing does not want them, because the right wing want to be abble to say just as they did last week with the murder that they did the proper verification. Ya the worker in the Iowa farm had free rent and food, and worked for two top republicans, one a top fundraiser and one a top person running for the state government.

With a gov ID that has 1-2 forms of biometrics the employer would be off the hook for liability. But they do not want that. It would not be required but if you do not have it and you are found to be imploying people that have entered illegally or overstayed you are criminally liable. put them right wing business in jail and broke.

Right wingers do not want free IDs out there that cannot be faked. Dems do.

nw30

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
So I'm guessing mat-ty that you think that AG Sessions must be fired because he recused himself from the investigation of Russian interference in our elections, irrespective of everything that he has been doing to advance Donald Trump's agenda. Do you really think that Sessions' job should be protecting Trump above all else?

I think that we can all agree that if Donald Trump is innocent of any collusion or conspiracy working with the Russians, he has nothing to fear from Mueller's investigation. If that is the actual case, why is Trump always on the edge of flipping out? The guy always reeks of paranoia. What is he hiding?

Because Sessions has yet to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the dems collusion with Russia (Hillary's campaign), as the evidence is overwhelming. AND, he (Sessions) has yet to help or demand that the DOJ and FBI hand over ALL the documents that congress has rightly asked for and has yet to receive.
You are intentionally not paying complete attention to both sides of the debate, or you are, and won't admit it, which is even worse.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhh,
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, you've been spending too much time in the wrong places. Overwhelming evidence that Hillary Clinton and Democrats colluded with Russia? You must be kidding me. Sessions isn't a fool, and that's undoubtedly why he's not being doped into something that would never fly. In a way, Sessions is a very principled guy, and that's why he's getting under Donald Trump's skin. Nobody is going to take Hillary Clinton down with this kind of nonsense.

Republican nuts in the House with their BS agenda screaming for this and that? I don't fall for that kind of nonsense. Thoughtful folks understand what's going on. It's a circus distraction. I'm looking forward to November.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, you've been spending too much time in the wrong places. Overwhelming evidence that Hillary Clinton and Democrats colluded with Russia? You must be kidding me. Sessions isn't a fool, and that's undoubtedly why he's not being doped into something that would never fly. In a way, Sessions is a very principled guy, and that's why he's getting under Donald Trump's skin. Nobody is going to take Hillary Clinton down with this kind of nonsense.

Republican nuts in the House with their BS agenda screaming for this and that? I don't fall for that kind of nonsense. Thoughtful folks understand what's going on. It's a circus distraction. I'm looking forward to November.

Who paid for the phony Russian dossier?
Who sold a bunch of our uranium to the Russians?
Which association got a huge donation from the Russians, right after the Russians got that uranium?
Who is Bruce Ohr? Now there's a thread that you haven't seen Dean start.
Who is Bruce Ohr's wife?
Why did Hillary have all those cell phones smashed?
Why the bleach bit?
Why the illegal clandestine web server?
Why the deleation of 30,000+ emails right after a subpoena was issued for them?

I guess those questions and answeres are meaningless to you. Sorry but those qustions and answeres are very important to others in power to find out, and they will, no matter how much Sessions is slow walking the efforts. His days are numbered, and he won't be alone.
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Which association got a huge donation from the Russians, right after the Russians got that uranium?
Who is Bruce Ohr's wife?
Why the bleach bit?

I guess those questions and answeres are meaningless to you. Sorry but those qustions and answeres are very important to others in power to find out, and they will, no matter how much Sessions is slow walking the efforts. His days are numbered, and he won't be alone.

Wow you really haven't made much progress since i was here last. How about Pizzagate? And Benghazi?

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is still POTUS, no progress on the left, and they are still trying.
It must just suck.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illegals? You mean the man who committed felonies to try to be elected POTUS, or his entire campaign staff, headed for jail?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Who is Bruce Ohr's wife?
Why the bleach bit?

Who is Bruce Ohr? The guy who has gone after the Russian mafia. That’s why he is being targeted by Trump. Winter is here, and facts are presented in trials—not on Fox. Watch the documents presented in the next Manafort trial. Trump is dirty. Manafort is dirtier. But I guess you’re ok with the Russian mafia run the country.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Who is Bruce Ohr's wife?
Why the bleach bit?

Who is Bruce Ohr? The guy who has gone after the Russian mafia. That’s why he is being targeted by Trump. Winter is here, and facts are presented in trials—not on Fox. Watch the documents presented in the next Manafort trial. Trump is dirty. Manafort is dirtier. But I guess you’re ok with the Russian mafia run the country.

Why are you talking about Manafort, you sound like a fucking moron. His crimes had ZERO to do with Trump.

Ohr is another swamp creature who was determined to set up Trump. He acted off the radar obtaining bogus intel from a known trump hater and a documented liar...…..Winter is coming, and scum like you will be out in the cold with holding your little blue balls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 748, 749, 750 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 749 of 1354

Jump to: