myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trmp making America hate again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/can-democrat-crack-trump-era-election-code-140002498.html

Quote:
To win, then, Rouda must toe a risky line. Halfway through his Q&A session at University Synagogue, the candidate declared that the “biggest issue” of 2018 is the fact that “institutions of our government and culture — the foundations of democracy — are now under attack.” Then he paused to recount a recent visit to Berlin’s German Historical Museum, where he was reminded that “the rise of Hitler was all based on nationalism.”

Hitler said, “‘Our country is getting screwed … [but] stand with me and we can take our country back,’” Rouda continued. “That process then evolved into the denigration of minorities as a rallying point for his base.”

The implicit comparison was lost on no one — especially after Rouda recited “First they came…,” Martin Niemöller’s famous poem about the Third Reich. Here was an Orange County Democrat openly comparing the president of the United States to Adolf Hitler — and warning that America could go the way of Nazi Germany if his power is left unchecked.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many threats do liberals get because of trumps hate.

http://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhle/watch/the-effects-of-trump-s-lies-about-the-tower-meeting-and-the-media-1293028931817

The effects of Trump's lies about the Tower meeting and the media

Quote:
There are potential legal implications to President Trump’s flip-flopping on his claims of no collusion with Russia and potentially dangerous implications for members of the media because of the president’s “fake news” rhetoric. Stephanie Ruhle explains what might happen if this behavior continues. Weighing in: Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Kim Wehle, New York Times op-ed columnist Bret Stephens, and MSNBC Political Contributor Jason Johnson.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/c-span-caller-threatens-apos-202648417.html

C-SPAN Caller Threatens 'To Shoot' CNN Hosts Brian Stelter And Don Lemon

Quote:
A supporter of President Donald Trump threatened “to shoot” CNN reporters Brian Stelter and Don Lemon during an on-air call with C-SPAN on Friday.

The caller’s threat comes amid repeated attacks on the media from Trump, who has described the press as “the enemy of the people” and “fake news.”

The caller, identified by C-SPAN host Greta Brawner as “Don from State College, Pennsylvania,” had phoned into her show Friday to express support for Trump’s criticism of the media.

they are coming out of the woodwork, threatening to kill the media,,,

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stelter-reacts-to-death-threat_us_5b687b88e4b07de723e99c2f

Stelter Reacts To Death Threat
Quote:
The CNN host tackled the Trump supporter’s promise to shoot him and placed it in the wider contexts of threats against journalists.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree televise his entire hate rallies...

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/an-argument-for-more-coverage-of-wacky-trump-rallies-1296100931933

An argument for more coverage of wacky Trump rallies

Quote:
Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Thomas Friedman joins Lawrence to argue that broadcasting Pres. Trump’s rallies wall to wall and showing his “lying, bullying and unpresidential behaviors” will help turn the tide in November.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trumps words have consequences...

hereis a q guy, a pizzagate guy, and he took action on his religious wako hate thanks to trump alex jones....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-wildfire-suspect-posted-about-qanon-other-conspiracies_us_5b6dc69de4b0ae32af97e953

California Wildfire Suspect Posted About QAnon, Other Conspiracies

Quote:
A man arrested on Tuesday in connection with a devastating wildfire in Southern California is a conspiracy theorist who posted videos about satanic rituals and QAnon.

“This place is going to burn,” Forrest Clark, 51, allegedly texted a volunteer fire chief two weeks before an inferno enveloped Orange County, burning nearly 20,000 acres and destroying 12 homes.

The Holy Fire still rages and is only 5 percent contained, the Orange County Register reported.

Clark, a former landscaper, was arrested shirtless at his home. He is facing two felony counts of arson, one to terrorize and a misdemeanor count of resisting arrest. If convicted, he could face life in prison.

Mike Milligan, the chief of Holy Jim Volunteer Fire Department, showed CNN the text messages, according to a Friday report. He said residents who knew Clark were scared of him.

“For us, it’s disappointing because he is just a scourge on this canyon,” Milligan told local media. “Every single person in this canyon is afraid of him. Number one, avoids him; number two, knew he was going to do something crazy.”

Orange County sheriff’s deputies received a call reporting “erratic behavior” by Clark on July 23 and placed him on a psychiatric hold, the Associated Press reported, citing Carrie Braun, a department spokeswoman. The department did not say when Clark was released from police custody at the time.

On his Facebook page, Clark had posted dozens of videos spanning years delving into absurd conspiracies, including beliefs that Satanists run amok and control the world. He believed Pizzagate is real (it’s not, but it did lead to a seriously dangerous situation) and more recently that someone deep within the U.S. intelligence community is posting clues to troll boards, including 4chan and 8chan, about a coming political reckoning.

Clark is accused of starting the Holy Fire that has burned nearly 20,000 acres in Southern California and is only 5 percent c
FACEBOOK
Clark is accused of starting the Holy Fire that has burned nearly 20,000 acres in Southern California and is only 5 percent contained.
The latter, referred to as QAnon, has suckered legions of conspiracy-minded parties to believe that President Donald Trump is secretly busting a massive pedophile ring. They also believe the president will be liberated from all suspicion in special counsel Robert Mueller’s FBI investigation into Russia’s possible influence on the 2016 presidential election.

As HuffPost reporter Andy Campbell has pointed out, the conspiracy has led to real-world consequences. In June, a man armed with an AR-15 drove an armored vehicle onto the bridge near the Hoover Dam in Nevada where he had a standoff with police before officers arrested him. While blocking traffic, he held up a sign that read “Release the OIG report,” which QAnon had recently been posting about.

Clark’s arrest earlier this week once again puts the spotlight on the possible real impact of conspiracies.

Clark allegedly started the fire following a dispute with Milligan. Two weeks ago, he came to Milligan’s home to return items he “borrowed” from the fire department, the volunteer fire chief said.

“I said, ’I want nothing to do with you, Forrest. Just go,’” Milligan said, according to CNN. “He was being gentlemanly in the beginning, and turned and then swore at me, and turned and left and was quoting the Bible. Later, he came back and told me what a jerk I was and everyone was after him.”

“The place is going to burn just like you planned,” Clark later texted, according to Milligan.

Orange County Superv

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

senate tells right wing lemmings the press is important... and it is not to be hated.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/senate-resolution-press-not-enemy_us_5b769c22e4b018b93e92c999

The Senate unanimously passed a resolution Thursday confirming that “the press is not the enemy of the people.”
Quote:

Introduced by three Democrats Brian Schatz (Hawaii), Richard Blumental (Conn.) and Chuck Schumer (N.Y.), the resolution stemmed from a move led by the Boston Globe that saw more than 350 news organizations write editorials in support of press freedom.

The resolution is mostly symbolic and was passed by a voice vote with no senators objecting, the Boston Globe reported.

President Donald Trump has consistently denigrated the media, calling it the “enemy of the people.” He also retweeted a video of supporters at a recent Trump rally chanting “CNN sucks.”

“We can’t let statements by the president declaring the press is the enemy of the people go unchallenged,” Schatz said. “Both parties complain about the media but who would argue with Thomas Jefferson who wrote that ‘our liberty depends on the freedom of the press and that cannot be limited without being lost.’”

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/white-house-journalist-april-ryan-173134098.html

White House journalist April Ryan says she has bodyguards and Sarah Sanders ‘should pay for them’

Quote:
White House reporter April Ryan has said she has had to employ bodyguards, laying the blame on Donald Trump's Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders after several fiery clashes between the pair.

The 21-year veteran newswoman has had to employ personal security since last year in the wake of numerous, repeated death threats and amid the president attacking sections of the media and calling outlets “fake news”.

“I’ve had craziness, so I have a real concern . . . Do I have a bodyguard? Yes, I do. Am I paying for it? Yes, I am," the Urban Radio Networks journalist and frequent CNN contributor told The Hollywood Reporter. "I think [Ms Sanders] should have to pay for it, especially if she’s stirring it up with her boss . . . I did not sign up for this. I was just doing a job.”

"All I'm going to say for my safety is: I have a team” of security, she added.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man-allegedly-threatened-to-kill-enemy-of-the-people-at-boston-globe_us_5b87fbffe4b0162f47205e7b

FBI Arrests Man Over Alleged Threats To Kill Journalists
Robert Chain, 68, allegedly called The Boston Globe more than a dozen times, referring to its employees as the “enemy of the people.”

Quote:
A California man has been arrested after making more than a dozen calls to The Boston Globe newspaper threatening to kill its employees.

The FBI arrested Robert D. Chain, 68, on Thursday in connection with calls he allegedly made earlier this month after the Globe announced it was encouraging other newspapers around the country to address political attacks on the media.

Transcripts of the threats, submitted in charging documents, contain explicit language that appears uncensored below.

“Hey, how’s your pussy smell today, nice and fresh?” Chain allegedly said in one of the 14 calls he placed over the course of August. “We are going to shoot you motherfuckers in the head, you Boston Globe cocksuckers. Shoot every fucking one of you.”

In another, Chain allegedly admitted that the calls threatening to kill the newspaper’s employees were in response to what he perceived as negative coverage of President Donald Trump.

“Because you are the enemy of the people and I want you to go fuck yourself,” he said in an Aug. 22 phone call to a Globe journalist, according to charging documents. “As long as you keep attacking the President, the duly elected President of the United States, in the continuation of your treasonous and seditious acts, I will continue to threats [sic], harass, and annoy the Boston Globe, owned by the New York Times, the other fake news.”

Trump has repeatedly called journalists the “enemy of the people” and “fake news.”

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madd-dy and his type,,, pure hate...

guy was trying to get them with stand your ground...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-man-takes-gun-stop-black-students-entering-030300278--abc-news-topstories.html

White man takes out gun to stop black students from entering apartment building

Quote:
A video of a tense encounter between four black students and a white man in Florida has prompted a police investigation after it went viral on Twitter.

The video, posted by one of the students of Florida A&M University, Isiah Butterfield, shows the man holding a gun and using his body to prevent the students from entering the building of a student housing complex on Saturday. The video has been viewed more than 320,000 times on Twitter.

"...We are sick of the discrimination," said Butterfield in the tweet. "Never thought I’d have a personal experience with racism like this..."

The incident is under investigation under Florida's statute of aggravated assault with deadly weapon without intent to kill, the Tallahassee Police Department said.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right wingers seem to only like to grab a female in the pussy.... their hate is at all levels of trumps base.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/801519/john-kelly-called-democratic-sen-elizabeth-warren-impolite-arrogant-woman-2017-email

John Kelly called Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren an 'impolite arrogant woman' in 2017 email

October 11, 2018

Drew Angerer/Getty Images
Quote:
Following a phone call with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) last year about the Trump administration's travel ban, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly fired off an email to his top aide calling Warren "an impolite arrogant woman."

Using a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, BuzzFeed News obtained a copy of the email, sent Feb. 8, 2017, from the Department of Homeland Security. At the time, Kelly was the department's secretary, and Kevin Carroll was his senior counselor. "Absolutely most insulting conversation I have ever had with anyone," Kelly wrote to Carroll. "What an impolite arrogant woman. She immediately began insulting our people accusing them of not following the court order, insulting and abusive behavior towards those covered by the pause, blah blah blah."

In response, Carroll wrote it was "too bad Senate Majority Leader McConnell couldn't order her to be quiet again! Warren is running for president so early, trying too hard, and chasing bad pitches." A day earlier, Warren had been silenced by McConnell (R-Ky.) as she read a 1986 letter by Coretta Scott King opposing the nomination of Jeff Sessions, now the attorney general, to a federal judgeship.

A person with knowledge of the phone call between Kelly and Warren told BuzzFeed News her office had been trying to get information on constituents who were detained at Boston's Logan International Airport, and Kelly avoided her calls then denied that she ever tried to reach him. Kelly has had a lot to say about women in politics — last year, he falsely accused Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) of taking credit for the development of an FBI field office video, saying she was an example of "empty barrels making the most noise." He refused to apologize. Catherine Garcia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 19 of 44

Jump to: