myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-libs seem to applaud at every new lie by Trump. SAD!
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Once this Russian probe is finally concluded, and no conclusion if found, will this thread still continue?
You bet your sweet ass it will, libs can't handle the truth, it's too incriminating.

It has already been proved trump and nearly everyone of his gang has lied, they said they did not even talk with a russian. Trump himself started negotiaons with the russians to build in russia the largest trump tower ever during the campaign. He lied he wrote his sons note to cover up a meeting with the russians that was a lie to obstruct justice. He is a criminal and has been since the day he was a trust funder.

The fact already convictions and so many indictments. And this is a lifelong republican operative running the show.

We need a non-republican investigator that goes after and any crime trump like they did with Clinton. Clintons started over white-water a land investment he made years before running for president and Kenny boy Starr went every direction for 6 or so years while being paid millions on the side by the tobacco lobby via his law firm he no longer did any billing for. and the law firm had no expertise in tobacco and only got this windfall when kenny was in the investigation.

Remember the first appointed independent against Clinton I think was Wash a lifelong republican and he concluded Clinton did no wrong. again that was over whitewater and many other issues that it moved into. Again that was the first one on Clinton and with no other information that showed crimes... . right wingers demanded another one and anointed kenny...

is it more than 13 Russians indicted...

is it more than 6 or so trump people have been indicted or plead guilty...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyfbXGwKTbM

nw30

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hea Dean, thanks for bumping my comment, it's quite a good one and very true.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clapper-suspect-kremlin-wikileaks-transfer-124145177.html

Quote:
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange himself has given credence to such theories, repeatedly insisting that he did not get the DNC emails from Russian intelligence. (“Our source is not the Russian government,” he told Fox News’ Sean Hannity.) At one point, Assange inexplicably offered a reward for information about the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, who, according to Washington, D.C., police, was likely killed in a botched robbery with no connection to the DNC hack.

But Clapper told “Skullduggery” that the WikiLeaks transfer “cut-out” was selected by the Russians for a reason — so that Assange could tell the world he did not get the DNC emails from Russian intelligence. “The real point was it was an attempt to ensure [Assange] plausible deniability,” Clapper said.

Clapper was responding to questions about a little-noticed passage in his new book, “Facts and Fears: Hard Truths From a Life in Intelligence.” In the book, Clapper recounts how the U.S. intelligence community concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Russian leadership had publicly dumped the DNC emails after they decided in March 2016 that “it was worth the risk of diplomatic blowback if they were caught” hacking the DNC. This gave the green light to Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU, to go “on the offense, exfiltrating emails and large volumes of data.”

Then, Clapper added: “In April, Russia used a third party ‘cut-out’ to send more than 19,000 DNC emails and more than 8,000 documents to WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, attempting to cover its tracks and to give WikiLeaks some degree of deniability in knowing the source of the leaks.”

wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Once this Russian probe is finally concluded, and no conclusion if found, will this thread still continue?
You bet your sweet ass it will, libs can't handle the truth, it's too incriminating.

I'll let it drop but at least we will have let the investigation run it's course without any bias!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
nw30 wrote:

I'll let it drop but at least we will have let the investigation run it's course without any bias!
sure
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong. Nobody was convicted of a crime during Obama's tenure. Virtually every member of Trump's inner circle has been indicted or is involved in conflicts of interest. A bigger swamp with more self-dealing.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
nw30 wrote:

It obviously didn't start off that way, so how could it continue? With a new found unbiasness? Wouldn't it be like being reborn? Good luck with that.
I believe the investigation will continue but it's been shaken to its core, to the point that it will now be received with more skepticism than anything else, in other words, worthless.
Thank you Hillary for starting this huge waste of tax payer's money, and Obama for overseeing this huge political claptrap.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, I think that you've been befuddled and disconnected from the truth as a byproduct of Donald Trump's blatant lies and deceptions. As a result, you're losing it, especially saying particularly foolish things like in the following comment.

"Thank you Hillary for starting this huge waste of tax payer's money, and Obama for overseeing this huge political claptrap."

I'm surprised that you're not following it up with a pitiful "Lock Her Up" rant.

Seemingly, you appear to have forgotten that it was the Republicans in Congress that have been responsible for wasting taxpayer dollars. And, what have they got for all that time and money? Nothing. Yet, I thinking that you would love to continue wasting boatloads of money in a vain attempts to take down Hillary Clinton.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, I think that you've been befuddled and disconnected from the truth as a byproduct of Donald Trump's blatant lies and deceptions. As a result, you're losing it, especially saying particularly foolish things like in the following comment.

Sorry but I don't feel like I'm losing anything, I don't eat a bowl full of MSM corn flakes first thing in the morning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 154 of 281

Jump to: