myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7347

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
The Donald has learned a lesson from the Russians!!! Meddling in elections works, hence his Tweets on every regional election!!!!

America First, Trump First, blah blah blah blah blah!!!

Unfortunately so many take the bait!!!

SAD!!!

Must be the first time you've ever heard of a POTUS stumping for a candidate here in the U.S.
You need to get out more.


And he threw a lot of establishment Republicans under the bus. Worried yet? Not me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7347

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/658793930/posts/10155747203863931/

This is the video that Trump showed Kim at the beginning of their meeting.

Go ahead and make fun of it chuckle heads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3907

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:
I dont think Trump had much to do with this. I think it was all South Korea. Kim Jong Whatever saw the olympics and finally realized he wanted some cool modern shit, to travel to fine hotels and be a first world consumer of the good life. Whatís this bullshit of always living in North Dismal Korea he thought? All I need to do is have peace with the South and I can go to Italy. I want out. Dad had it all wrong. He probably wanted out a few years ago. God knows how North Korea really works. Maybe the leader really didnít have total control? Nothing to do with Trump in my opinion. Just happened on his watch. He got lucky and I think itís real. Better find those primitive nukes though.


You are kidding I hope. Trumps tough talk ABSOLUTLY got us to this point, and his team has been working behind the scene for months.
South Korean president deserves some praise for sure, but to say this didn't happen because of Trump is the height of ignorance, or just plain HATE.


You would know my friend, as you are the resident expert on HATE.



Just assholes, liars, and hypocrites, that would give you three strikes. Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 630

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
The Donald has learned a lesson from the Russians!!! Meddling in elections works, hence his Tweets on every regional election!!!!

America First, Trump First, blah blah blah blah blah!!!

Unfortunately so many take the bait!!!

SAD!!!

Must be the first time you've ever heard of a POTUS stumping for a candidate here in the U.S.
You need to get out more.


There's a difference between I support xyz candidate and this kind of rubbish:

"Mark Sanford has been very unhelpful to me in my campaign to MAGA. He is MIA and nothing but trouble. He is better off in Argentina. I fully endorse Katie Arrington for Congress in SC, a state I love. She is tough on crime and will continue our fight to lower taxes. VOTE Katie!"

A real class act for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 7928
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/658793930/posts/10155747203863931/

This is the video that Trump showed Kim at the beginning of their meeting.

Go ahead and make fun of it chuckle heads.


what a childish amateurish display...

he has been warned by the administration of the truth about trump, Syria...

He knows trump does not abide by agreements, ie iran.

again he lives the life of a king, kills his relatives to keep it.. he does not care if his people suffer to keep him living in the life of a king. you guys are idiots....

He knows the more nukes he has and launch capabilities he will be safe for life from the boltons and trumps....

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:
I dont think Trump had much to do with this. I think it was all South Korea. Kim Jong Whatever saw the olympics and finally realized he wanted some cool modern shit, to travel to fine hotels and be a first world consumer of the good life. Whatís this bullshit of always living in North Dismal Korea he thought? All I need to do is have peace with the South and I can go to Italy. I want out. Dad had it all wrong. He probably wanted out a few years ago. God knows how North Korea really works. Maybe the leader really didnít have total control? Nothing to do with Trump in my opinion. Just happened on his watch. He got lucky and I think itís real. Better find those primitive nukes though.


You are kidding I hope. Trumps tough talk ABSOLUTLY got us to this point, and his team has been working behind the scene for months.
South Korean president deserves some praise for sure, but to say this didn't happen because of Trump is the height of ignorance, or just plain HATE.


You would know my friend, as you are the resident expert on HATE.



Just assholes, liars, and hypocrites, that would give you three strikes. Laughing Laughing


Thanks once again for proving my point. Fish in a barrell Hate-ty, fish in a barell Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3907

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
bluefish1 wrote:
I dont think Trump had much to do with this. I think it was all South Korea. Kim Jong Whatever saw the olympics and finally realized he wanted some cool modern shit, to travel to fine hotels and be a first world consumer of the good life. Whatís this bullshit of always living in North Dismal Korea he thought? All I need to do is have peace with the South and I can go to Italy. I want out. Dad had it all wrong. He probably wanted out a few years ago. God knows how North Korea really works. Maybe the leader really didnít have total control? Nothing to do with Trump in my opinion. Just happened on his watch. He got lucky and I think itís real. Better find those primitive nukes though.


You are kidding I hope. Trumps tough talk ABSOLUTLY got us to this point, and his team has been working behind the scene for months.
South Korean president deserves some praise for sure, but to say this didn't happen because of Trump is the height of ignorance, or just plain HATE.


You would know my friend, as you are the resident expert on HATE.



Just assholes, liars, and hypocrites, that would give you three strikes. Laughing Laughing


Thanks once again for proving my point. Fish in a barrell Hate-ty, fish in a barell Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



What's that ball of shit you're rolling up the hill?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10376
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crime family faces yet another lawsuit. Trump can't pardon his family on State charges:

Quote:
David A. Fahrenthold
June 14 at 12:20 PM
Email the author
The New York attorney general filed suit against President Trump and his three eldest children Thursday, alleging ďpersistently illegal conductĒ at the presidentís personal charity, saying Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit ó to pay off his businessesí creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion-dollar giveaway at his 2016 campaign events.

In the suit, filed Thursday morning, attorney general Barbara Underwood asked a state judge to dissolve the Donald J. Trump Foundation. She asked that its remaining $1 million in assets be distributed to other charities and that Trump be forced to pay at least $2.8 million in restitution and penalties.

Underwood said that oversight of spending at Trumpís foundation was so loose that its board of directors hadnít met in 19 years, and its official treasurer wasnít even aware he was on the board.

Instead, she said, the foundation came to serve the spending needs of Trump himself ó and then, in 2016, the needs of his presidential campaign. She cited emails from Trump campaign staffers, directing which charities should receive gifts from the Trump Foundation, and in what amounts.


Is there any outrage from those who railed against the Clinton Foundation? That would involve consistency and real conservatism.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4681
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
nw30 wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
The Donald has learned a lesson from the Russians!!! Meddling in elections works, hence his Tweets on every regional election!!!!

America First, Trump First, blah blah blah blah blah!!!

Unfortunately so many take the bait!!!

SAD!!!

Must be the first time you've ever heard of a POTUS stumping for a candidate here in the U.S.
You need to get out more.


There's a difference between I support xyz candidate and this kind of rubbish:

"Mark Sanford has been very unhelpful to me in my campaign to MAGA. He is MIA and nothing but trouble. He is better off in Argentina. I fully endorse Katie Arrington for Congress in SC, a state I love. She is tough on crime and will continue our fight to lower taxes. VOTE Katie!"

A real class act for sure.

Seriously, you really do need to get out more.
I suppose you'd prefer that Trump stand up for a guy who cheated on his wife with an affair with a woman in Argentina, which made him MIA with his own duties during that time. There is no rubbish.
I know, a great opportunity lost, 'see, Trump is a proven cheater, he supports a cheater!'. Better luck next time, try to pick something else that actually has something behind it, like S.H. Sanders leaving her job. Oops, sorry, fake news (CBS), that won't work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6185
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW....it's the same deal as Rexy. He said the same thing, then bailed . tRump can use his favorite slogan , which excites the minions like yourself, then they leave anyway....Personally, I'd like to see a smarter more articulate person repping the White House...Dana Perino was much better than the Huckster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683  Next
Page 679 of 683

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group