myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 578, 579, 580 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Quote:
In a statement Friday evening, Sessions said that the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility and Office of Inspector General (OIG) had found McCabe made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and "lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions."

"Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately," Sessions said.

McCabe quickly declared that his termination and Trump's needling against him were an effort to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, in which he could be a potential witness.

“The idea that I was dishonest is just wrong,” McCabe told The New York Times. “This is part of an effort to discredit me as a witness.”

McCabe's dismissal came at the recommendation of an internal FBI office that handles disciplinary matters. According to Times, the recommendation was based on a finding from the Justice Department inspector general that McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, which includes an investigation into a decision he made in 2016 to allow FBI officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378826-sessions-fires-mccabe-from-fbi

again we still can not read the information... you link notes that was also an unusual decision because the investigation has not been completed.

and again this guy is a lifelong Republican. He is the person in charge that allowed the Hillary info to go public that harmed Hilary... He gave trump the election...

But it appears he had buyers remorse after the election when he say what a deplorable trump was. Yep there are many repukes that have a conscience.

What we need is a adversary independent counsel, because every branch of the government is ultra partisan right wing. Having right wing investigate their own is pathetic.

Quote:
Andrew McCabe, Ex-Deputy Director of FBI, Will Be Faulted for Leaks
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/01/us/politics/justice-dept-andrew-mccabe.html
Mar 1, 2018 - But Mr. McCabe's disclosures to the news media do not fit neatly into that assumption: They contributed to a negative article about Hillary Clinton and the ... a wide-ranging investigation into, among other things, how the F.B.I. approached the 2016 inquiry into Mrs. Clinton's handling of classified information.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even this idiot makes a good point for the first time in his life.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-trey-gowdy-trump-apos-174201020.html

Rep. Trey Gowdy To Trump's Laywer: If You Have An Innocent Client, 'Act Like It'

wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a two year old running (or so he thinks) our country.
What part of DO NOT CONGRATULATE did he not see?

Does what he wants, not what is necessarily right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More "family values" from the Grand 'ol Party...this stuff is tough to make up.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/congressional-aide-fired-for-car-sex-with-teen-he-met-on-grindr/
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most enjoyable tweet of the eeek..

Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

As much as you enjoyed it, I would put my last $ on Crazy Joe. Trump gets weezy walking up stairs.....Joe would drop him in under 9 seconds.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

As much as you enjoyed it, I would put my last $ on Crazy Joe. Trump gets weezy walking up stairs.....Joe would drop him in under 9 seconds.

BS!!! do you know how much strength and endurance it took just to get Stormy Daniels bra off......talk about an avalanche...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bolton? Are you kidding me? Lunatics united.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Melania, You can come stay with us.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone needs to take Twitter away from the twit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 578, 579, 580 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 579 of 1353

Jump to: