myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
With this level of stupidity we may be doomed. https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10157997258091509/

What a great example of how sick The Left and Mac are. This poor old lady obviously knows nothing about any involvement by Russians into her little group. But does that stop the sick left from attacker her, revealing her name and address so freaks like Mac can track her down and destroy her.

You're a sick old man Mac, desperate and sick. Your post get more pathetic and revealing by the day of what a ass hat you are.

Too funny. Edited it to call names--but didn't catch the misuse of "attacker." So tell me, did you drop out, or were you kicked out of school?

Oh boy!!!! Mac finds a typo. Poor old mac, relegated to tabloid news and pointing out typos like a third grader.

Was off for a few days doing a road trip and forgot how much of a horses arse Mat-ty is Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow that really hurt. Some old windsurfing dinosaur doesn't like me. Are you one of those kooks with the homemade trailer and a collection of old boards that belong in a watercraft museum????

You’re talking about half the guys in the Gorge— most of whom would blow you off the water...
LHDR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
With this level of stupidity we may be doomed. https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10157997258091509/

What a great example of how sick The Left and Mac are. This poor old lady obviously knows nothing about any involvement by Russians into her little group. But does that stop the sick left from attacker her, revealing her name and address so freaks like Mac can track her down and destroy her.

Is it just me or does the old lady remind you of matty, some of the time?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rest of the story: http://docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf
mac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mathew Masterston, Chairman of the US Elections Assistance Commission, has been removed by Trump and Ryan. http://washingtonpress.com/2018/02/22/trump-paul-ryan-just-fired-chair-agency-protects-us-voting-machines-hacking/

This is the man in charge of securing our elections. Trump has done nothing to prevent the Russians from again hacking our elections—quite the opposite. Now Ryan has signed up. Why, you may ask? To further pay off the oligarch’s who control and fund the Republican Party.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

You're a sick old man Mac, desperate and sick. Your post get more pathetic and revealing by the day of what a ass hat you are.

Too funny. Edited it to call names--but didn't catch the misuse of "attacker." So tell me, did you drop out, or were you kicked out of school?

Oh boy!!!! Mac finds a typo. Poor old mac, relegated to tabloid news and pointing out typos like a third grader.

Was off for a few days doing a road trip and forgot how much of a horses arse Mat-ty is Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow that really hurt. Some old windsurfing dinosaur doesn't like me. Are you one of those kooks with the homemade trailer and a collection of old boards that belong in a watercraft museum????

You’re talking about half the guys in the Gorge— most of whom would blow you off the water...

Three kites and two boards gives me more options and range than two trailer loads of boards, booms, and sails.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Out today on a 10m and TT , beautiful waves and glass valleys in between.
38f and I was toasty warm in my Mystic Neoprene drysuit.

I already have 15 sessions this season Laughing Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 sessions and no class.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Three kites and two boards gives me more options and range than two trailer loads of boards, booms, and sails.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Out today on a 10m and TT , beautiful waves and glass valleys in between.
38f and I was toasty warm in my Mystic Neoprene drysuit.

I already have 15 sessions this season Laughing Laughing

wank wank...maybe as you get older you will come to realize the bragging is not very classy...or maybe not...can't fix white trash. kisses you ageist homophobe Smile
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty...I skied the Nordica Enforcer 110 this weekend...Unreal...My Volkl days may be numbered....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty...I skied the Nordica Enforcer 110 this weekend...Unreal...My Volkl days may be numbered....

I told you, my 93mm are insanely good.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much lighter and forgiving than Volkl, not as stable but way floatier, and nimble.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 123 of 281

Jump to: