myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
America First
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Mac!
Wow, I like your perspective! I just hope I'm not guy who is convicted of sucking all of the oxygen out of the room.
Not the smartest guy in the room but smart enough and quiet enough to know an a-hole when I see one. Said that in the late 80's early 90's of The Donald in NYC.
Be well me friend!

P.S. Down in Miami now, they could use a light rail or two!!!
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
55 Reasons Why California Is The Worst State In America

This story is 6 years old and it's worse now. My brother lives in San Diego and he feeds horror stories regularly.

See: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/55-reasons-why-california-is-the-worst-state-in-america

If you love it there - good for you.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Quote:
55 Reasons Why California Is The Worst State In America

This story is 6 years old and it's worse now. My brother lives in San Diego and he feeds horror stories regularly.

See: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/55-reasons-why-california-is-the-worst-state-in-america

If you love it there - good for you.

900 club cites of course some wacko.....

this is your source you wacko....

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Michael_T._Snyder
Quote:

Michael T. Snyder is a hopelessly deluded Christian evangelist crank who has started numerous blogs as a testament to his raging insane belief that the world is about to end. He started with The Economic Collapse Blog in 2007, with constant articles stating how the world is going to hell every single day since the meltdown started in 2007. It seems as though Snyder blames the government for every ill in the world, because without it everything would be great.

Like most doom-sayers, it doesn't seem to faze Snyder one bit that every one of his past predictions of economic collapse were dead wrong. This horrendous track record would cause most people to reevaluate their beliefs in the effort to one day be right. Yet, he simply refuses to even address or acknowledge that he has been wrong thousands of times, especially if you count each numbered item of his massive lists. He seems to have explosive diarrhea of the mind that no amount of logic can slow or stop.
Quote:

Michael T. Snyder states on his contact page that he is an undergraduate in Commerce from the University of Virginia, and possesses a law degree with an LLM (legal emphasis, not stated) from the University of Florida law school. He has supposedly worked in "numerous Washington DC law firms," but quit to live outside of Seattle and rage at the world through the internet. Or as Snyder puts it, "Now I mostly focus on trying to make a difference in the world."

He also states very clearly, "I am a Christian, but I believe that most of the churches in America have gotten way off track." Snyder has recently posted a statement of faith[1] in which he states that he believes that the Bible is literally true and that Jesus is coming down in person soon to start the end times to punish all the non-believers.[2] After which Jesus will start his thousand year reign over Earth.

Christian blog
Snyder has recently created a new blog where he attempts to interpret the Bible, called What The Bible Says About.... Considering his older signs of insanity claims to fame, this blog doesn't disappoint. It is filled with the same writing style and format, along with headers leading people to buy books by other fundamentalist cranks. Great topics include:

Quote:
Christians can drink, but if they feel any effects of alcohol it's a sin.[11]
We are all lawbreakers of God's will. Including loving anything more than God at any time, doing anything on the sabbath, not honoring your mother/father completely, ever hating or holding anger towards anything/anyone, or lusting after a women (even thinking, including your own wife).[12]
Those who haven't accepted the word of God like Snyder has are comparable to rapists, murderers, and child molesters.[13]
Divorce is only acceptable if there is adultery or if one's spouse is not Christian. This does not include abuse. Snyder states that this is "because God knows best."[14]
Snyder is against homosexuality, and all sex outside of marriage. He does state first and foremost one thing that stands him out from the pack of fundamentalists, in that people should still love gays like every other one of God's creations.[15] So, y'know, at least there's that.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was 'America First' a Slogan of the Ku Klux Klan?
Quote:
The white supremacist group made frequent use of the slogan more recently embraced by President Donald Trump, though they did not, as some claim, invent it.

President Trump's oft-repeated slogan "America First" was also a credo of the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan organization.

https://www.snopes.com/america-first-ku-klux-klan-slogan/

jp5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More democrats making America great:
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP, where did you find the photo?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
JP, where did you find the photo?

Their called ANTIFA and they are lawless, dangerous , weasel, that caused tremendous damage and mayhem last summer. Sadly many of them are well educated and some are even Professors and teachers.
I'm sure you heard little about them because they are a leftist organization, that the MSM disgustingly ignored.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More lies from Matty. In fact, demonstrators in Oakland tried to stop the anti-fascist marchers from breaking the windows on businesses. One of them got clubbed in the head with a hammer for his efforts. In Charlottesville, the alt-right came armed with guns, and in fact some of the anti-fascist demonstrators prevented a shooting. Video of the event, where a white supremacist was shooting into the ground and threatening counter-demonstrators, was posted here.

There have been anarchists at demonstrations since I was in college in the 60's. They get off on excitement and violence. Bad folks. Not supported by most of the Trump resistance, and covered by the mainstream media--which Matty would know if he actually read media that requires an editor and fact checking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: