myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
#releasethememo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry mat-ty, I don't think that the fanciful plan will work, at least not accomplishing what you hope for. But who knows, I could be wrong. Let's see what really happens.

I'm betting on Mueller, and his long term investigative plan. Trump needs to keep sweating it.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Sorry mat-ty, I don't think that the fanciful plan will work, at least not accomplishing what you hope for. But who knows, I could be wrong. Let's see what really happens.

I'm betting on Mueller, and his long term investigative plan. Trump needs to keep sweating it.

Really? The whole thing is a farce. Are you willing to bet $100 that Mueller won't indict Trump?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Bard, I don't think that any of us know what Mueller will ultimately uncover. All I know is that the investigation isn't going to be over any time soon. Given that probable reality, Trump is going to feel the pressure, and I seriously doubt that he will handle it well. The guilty always worry about being revealed.
LHDR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the good news is that the predictions are in. MalibuG's guy says a couple of weeks, matty says a month till we have hard facts on the criminal abuse of the FBI or DOJ by Obama, Clinton or other Democrats to rig the election against Trump. Did I get that right?

So, a couple of weeks, that's better than the couple of decades it will take before the problems from global warming will be obvious to even Republicans.

What happens then if by the end of February the predictions haven't materialized? Will right wingers admit their error and try to be more skeptical of the Republican propaganda machinery? Or will they invent an even greater conspiracy and deeper state? Or forget what they said and move on to the next invented scandal?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
Well, the good news is that the predictions are in. MalibuG's guy says a couple of weeks, matty says a month till we have hard facts on the criminal abuse of the FBI or DOJ by Obama, Clinton or other Democrats to rig the election against Trump. Did I get that right?

So, a couple of weeks, that's better than the couple of decades it will take before the problems from global warming will be obvious to even Republicans.

What happens then if by the end of February the predictions haven't materialized? Will right wingers admit their error and try to be more skeptical of the Republican propaganda machinery? Or will they invent an even greater conspiracy and deeper state? Or forget what they said and move on to the next invented scandal?

You can choose to believe what ever you want, but the eveidence is becoming overwhelming. Hillary is under a new FBI investigation, the Inspector General is deep into his investigation and a new special council is in the works. It's going to be interesting, but I feel very confident the left is going to pay a heavy price for their behavior for the past 16 months.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-says-we-will-leave-no-stone-unturned-to-find-missing-fbi-text-messages/2018/01/22/2b319ffc-ffcd-11e7-9d31-d72cf78dbeee_story.html?utm_term=.84491e9cf23d

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/20/house-intelligence-committee-will-vote-to-release-fisa-corruption-memo/
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ratcliffe said,

“What we learned today in the thousands of text messages that we’ve reviewed that perhaps they may not have done that (checked their bias at the door). There’s certainly a factual basis to question whether or not they acted on that bias. We know about this insurance policy that was referenced in trying to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.”

“We learned today from information that in the immediate aftermath of his election that there may have been a ‘secret society’ of folks within the Department of Justice and the FBI to include Page and Strzok to be working against him.
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hillary is under a new FBI investigation, the Inspector General is deep into his investigation and a new special council is in the works. "

And this time there won't be people on the Clinton payroll doing the investigation!
LHDR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:

You can choose to believe what ever you want, but the eveidence is becoming overwhelming. Hillary is under a new FBI investigation, the Inspector General is deep into his investigation and a new special council is in the works. It's going to be interesting, but I feel very confident the left is going to pay a heavy price for their behavior for the past 16 months.

It's good to feel confident.

But just to all agree, for now there is no evidence of the alleged wrongdoing, right? Investigations, propaganda memos, Republican twitter claims and "secret society" fantasies don't count as evidence? And the timeline is end of February?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Devin Nunes, a guy who has already been guilty of leaking classified information in an attempt to thwart an investigation and protect Drumpf , has authored this memo... which is ridiculous. This is the sew seeds of doubt strategy that worked in the fall of 2016, and worked for Trey Gowdy during the Benghazi circle jerk...
Does anyone really believe 100 FBI agents were erroneously attempting to circumvent the FISA procedures to spy on Drumpfs people? cray cray
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
And Devin Nunes, a guy who has already been guilty of leaking classified information in an attempt to thwart an investigation and protect Drumpf , has authored this memo... which is ridiculous. This is the sew seeds of doubt strategy that worked in the fall of 2016, and worked for Trey Gowdy during the Benghazi circle jerk...
Does anyone really believe 100 FBI agents were erroneously attempting to circumvent the FISA procedures to spy on Drumpfs people? cray cray

I would put nothing past a rabid liberal. Would you think a party would rig an election and screw the true front runner, cheat in the debates, send the media their talking points, or higher thugs to go to Trump rallies to incite violence????????????

Hard to believe, but all TRUE..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 8 of 37

Jump to: