myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 486, 487, 488 ... 494, 495, 496  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Media's head is spinning with the bad girls Sanders and Kelley Conway combined with Niki Haley, killing it.

The Obama girls spent most of their time colluding with the Russians and deep state.

killing what? Have we dumbed down the populace to the point where these unimpressive Government employees are actually viewed as impressive? Sanders never answers a question with a substantive answer, by design...I assume. All KellyAnne does is blame the media for everything that is wrong...a tired act.

Sanders is never asked a substantive question. Ask non-sense questions you get non-sense answered.

Conway is awesome , you just hate her because she wiped the floor with libtards , dems and the media.

The media is wrong, and completely out of control. They are no longer journalist , they are now activist.

I admire smart adults who actually move the political discourse forward, I'm a junkie for the details.,. Neither of these unimpressive half wits do this. Its not surprising you're a fan of Jersey's finest bullshitter. When I coach youth sports, I tell the boys to never blame anyone for your shortcomings.. Blaming the media for everything under the sun is almost as ridiculous as getting into a war of words with LaVar Ball..

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/356639-carter-media-has-been-harder-on-trump-than-other-presidents

Maybe Jimmy can help you with your ignorance. Stop pretending the media is not bias, you just make an ass of yourself.
Its a well know documented fact!!!!
LHDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something to be thankful for? The Trump EPA.

"In 2014, after three years of study and millions of public comments of protest, the Environmental Protection Agency concluded that Pebble Mine would commit "irreversible" damage to the wetlands, resulting in "complete loss of fish habitat due to elimination, dewatering and fragmentation of streams, wetlands and other aquatic resources." The fishery was too valuable to risk and too difficult to mine.

Alaskans had come out overwhelmingly against the measure, a rare example of consensus in a proudly opinionated state. Even the Republican senator Ted Stevens, a staunch supporter of mines, said that this was "the wrong mine in the wrong place."

Then Donald Trump, a man in love with all things gold, came along.

On May 1, Scott Pruitt, the new administrator of the E.P.A., met with Tom Collier, the head of the Pebble Mine project, for breakfast. Later that same morning, Mr. Pruitt ordered the E.P.A. regulations scrapped, telling the company it could proceed with permitting. And like that, the mine was back in play."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/24/opinion/sunday/gold-mine-salmon.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

How powerful is the Republican propaganda machinery when you see the success despite their corrupt policies.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The policies by Trump are emergency measures to boost our economy to 3% and beyond to pay for Obama's and Bush's twenty trillion in debt.

Our environment will collapse like every other poor nation if we don't rebuild. If we can get to 4% there will be plenty of money to pay for our very important environment.
LHDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you are supporting the corrupt Trumps and a Canadian mining company promising 1,000 jobs and lots of gold, risking one of the few remaining great Salmon habitats and a fishing and tourism industry with 14,000 jobs in the area?

In the name of reducing the national debt caused by, naturally, Obama, while proposing tax "reform" that needlessly adds 1.5 trillion to the deficit over a decade?
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called improved confidence.
I'll trust GS far more than any of the goombas here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goldman Sachs predicts stocks will rally 11% in 2018
Yahoo Finance November 21, 2017

Goldman Sachs has released its 2018 stock market forecast, and it’s bullish.
In a note to clients published Tuesday, David Kostin and the equity strategy team at Goldman Sachs said they expect the S&P 500 will rise 11% in 2018 to hit 2,850 by year-end.
Goldman is the latest Wall Street bank to come out with a bullish call on the stock market for the year ahead, with Yahoo Finance’s Sam Ro detailing over the weekend that so far strategists at BMO Capital, UBS, Deutsche Bank, and Credit Suisse have each called for double-digit returns in 2018.

Goldman argues that what it calls “rational exuberance” will be a guiding theme in 2018, with the firm citing above-trend U.S. and global economic growth, low and slowly rising interest rates, and profit growth boosted by tax reform as tailwinds for the stock market.
Kostin sees S&P 500 earnings rising 14% in 2018 in the event tax reform passes; last week, economists at Goldman said they think there is an 80% chance that tax reform is passed by early next year. If tax reform fails to pass in Congress, Kostin sees S&P 500 earnings rising 5% next year with the market falling to 2,450 in the near-term. On Tuesday morning, S&P futures were trading near 2,590.

Through Monday’s close, stocks were enjoying one of their best years since the financial crisis with the Dow up more than 18% year-to-date, the S&P 500 up over 15%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq up better than 26% so far this year.
Those who are concerned that elevated stock valuations will lead investors towards some sort of inevitable cliff are unlikely to find comfort in Kostin’s description of the current environment as “rational exuberance,” as this echoes the title of Yale professor Robert Shiller’s famous book “Irrational Exuberance,” released just before the height of the tech bubble.
Shiller’s title was taken from a famous 1996 speech given by then-Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, who asked, “But how do we know when irrational exuberance has unduly escalated asset values, which then become subject to unexpected and prolonged contractions, as they have in Japan over the past decade?” It took almost four years for the tech bubble to burst.
Kostin writes that, “The current equity rally echoes aspects of the 1990s bull market.”
“From its December bear market low through 1996, the S&P 500 index delivered a total return of nearly 330% (17% annualized), just slightly behind the magnitude of the current rally,” Kostin notes.  “Both economic expansions were long lasting (ultimately lasting 120 months in the 1990s while the current expansion stands at 100 months and counting). Subdued inflation contributed to the extended equity bull markets during both periods.”

Kostin notes that Greenspan was early in his concerns about the market, adding that the market more than doubled between his comments and the bubble bursting.
“The current equity market valuation is certainly stretched in historical terms but it does not appear unreasonable based on the high level of corporate profitability,” Kostin writes.
“Earnings drive stocks over time and should support the index rising to 2850 at year-end 2018, 3000 at the end of 2019, and 3100 by the close of 2020, representing a price gain during the next three years of 20%… An earnings-driven bull market is inherently rational for a fundamental equity investor.” 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/goldman-sachs-forecasts-sp-500-will-rise-11-2018-135706308.html

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This new growth will pay to keep America clean again. Kaca Very Happy
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voodoo economivcs and elect the pervert. You must be so proud.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I am
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05p3n41
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Voodoo economivcs and elect the pervert. You must be so proud.

You're still in the Reagan years with your replies you political antique. And don't get on anybody about spelling!
In the meantime~
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-black-friday-thanksgiving-online-sales-climb-record-212523914--finance.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 486, 487, 488 ... 494, 495, 496  Next
Page 487 of 496

Jump to: