myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 310, 311, 312 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antifa Violence Causing Liberals And Moderates To Team Up Against Them

Anchor for KTVU News, Frank Somerville was covering the Berkeley and Bay Area protests over the weekend and saw firsthand and likely for the first time, the violence that the al-left Antifa members cause. Not only of them beating a 16 year old boy and his father in the streets, notably of the black clad communists beating journalists over the head with sticks or pepper spraying women, but this time the ISIS-esque thugs threatening him.

Somerville starts off by saying he would get ‘crucified’ for posting this, which is likely why he deleted it after it received over 10,000 shares. He says that the people in all black were chanting about no hate while also beating people down who didn’t agree with their views.

Since somerville deleted the Facebook post, we have pasted his statements below about what he experienced at Civic Center Park in Berkeley, California. What used to be the home of free speech.

I experienced hate first hand today.
It came from these people dressed in all black at a protest in Berkeley.

Ironically they were all chanting about NO hate.
Some had shields and gloves.
Some had helmets.
Some had gas masks.

I was watching them and taking it all in.
I came there on my own time.
Because I wanted to see things first hand.
I was dressed in shorts and a tank top.

At one point I took out my phone to take a picture.
And that’s when it all happened.

(And just to be clear they were playing for the cameras in front but I was toward the back. And since there were already so many people taking their picture I didn’t think it would be an issue.)

I took these two pictures and afterward they started screaming at me.

I thought for sure they were going to attack.
I was just waiting for it.
But I stayed calm even though I thought this may not end well for me.

Here’s how the conversation went.
And as you’re reading this keep in mind that they were yelling at me and their words were filled with venom, anger, hate and intolerance.
There’s just no other way to describe it.
I was stunned.

Them:
Hey! No pictures or we’ll take your phone!!!
(At that point I’d already taken these shots)

Me (In calm voice):
You’re on public property and I can take a picture if I want to.

Them:
Oh so you’re a big man with a camera?

Me:
No I just wanted to take a picture and talk with you.

Them (rushing toward me):
We outnumber you and we will take your camera!

Me:
You’re not going to take my camera and you’re not going to tell me what to do.
Why can’t we just have a respectful conversation.

(I then touched one of them on her hand to say it’s okay I just want to talk)

Them:
Don’t touch me!!

Me:
I’m not trying to do anything.
I just want to try to understand and have a respectful conversation.

Them:
We’ll block your shot!!!

Me:
That’s fine.
All I wanted to do was have a conversation.

Them:
Now is not the time.
(In fairness he was the one person who was respectful)

Then as I started to walk away a woman started screaming at me saying:
We’re not interested in talking to you!!
We’re not interested in talking to you!!

I walked away stunned.
I grew up in Berkeley.
I marched in anti-war protests during the sixties.

Its one thing to read about HATE
It’s another thing to be right next to it.

In my opinion, these people dressed in black are just as hateful and intolerant as the people they are protesting against.

Afterward I was talking to several other protesters.
(Not dressed in black)
One of them actually stood up for me as the people dressed in black were threatening me.

I was touched.

They were just as disappointed as I was.
They said that the people dressed in black represent a small minority and that they “hijack” the protests.

And I agree.
MOST of the people out there today in Berkeley were non-violent.
They were there for the cause.
They just wanted to come out and stand up against hate.
I totally support them.

But I do not support extremists, whether they are on the right or the left.

Hate is hate.
And I experienced it first hand today.
It was sad to see
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey idiot your hate is hate slogan is such a false equivalent.

So you condone dictators

You condone slave holders.

So you condone Nazis...

So you condone Pedophiles and their rights?

So you do not condone the founders who violently fought for their right to vote?

mac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone showing up in disguises at a rally, whether left or right, should be detained and prevented from attending. Berkeley's city council passed just such a measure. 4,000 peaceful people showed up in Berkeley, and 100 anarchists.

The difference is that nobody who shows up at a KKK rally chanting anti-Semitic slurs, whether armed or not, are good people.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talking about being politically correct in the inverse. A priest can not even support talking about racial injustice without being fired.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/3afcc7b1-a2c2-3d43-8524-a1402dad05fd/ss_robert-e.-lee-descendant-says.html

Robert E. Lee Descendant Says Church Forced Him Out for Denouncing White Supremacy on MTV

Quote:
The Robert E. Lee descendant, who denounced white supremacy during the VMAs, says that speech cost him his job as pastor of a North Carolina church. Rev. Robert Wright Lee says factions of his United Church of Christ in Winston-Salem "were concerned about my speech and that I lifted up Black Lives Matter movement, the Women’s March, and Heather Heyer as examples of racial justice work." Rev. Lee says there were also church members who supported his right to speak out, but were "uncomfortable with the attention" his MTV appearance was bringing the church. He says, "The church’s reaction was deeply hurtful to me." His speech was seen as one of the standout moments of the award show -- yet Lee says

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the internet:

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7 I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way, and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.
Hot Damn...Safe at last
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
From the internet:

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7 I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way, and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.
Hot Damn...Safe at last

and still a racist to the day you rot...

you can take the race out of racism but can not take the racism of a racist....

even Nazis KKK are allowed to carry a torch and celibrate hitler every day they live.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja, go see a psychiatrist
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find the source--Kevin Sorbo--and read the comments. Baja is right, this is the racist echo chamber talking to each other.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much over-playing their hand going on, here's another classic example. Doing this shit only hurts the cause, and not just here, but on several issues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Racist Anthem' spray painted on 106-year-old Francis Scott Key statue in Baltimore
9/13/17

A statue to Francis Scott Key, the writer of the Star Spangled Banner, was defaced overnight in downtown Baltimore, with someone painting “Racist Anthem” on the side of the Bolton Hill monument.
Baltimore Police received a report of the vandalism at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday. They are investigating, but have no suspects.
The monument — primarily concrete and marble, but with gold in the base and a gold figure atop — had been tagged with black lettering, but also with what appeared to be splashes of red and black paint.

The vandalism comes weeks after a monument to Christopher Columbus was damaged in northeast Baltimore.
Key, an attorney, was being held captive aboard a British ship off Fort McHenry during the War of 1812, when he penned “The Star Spangled Banner,” which would go on to become the national anthem.
The monument at Eutaw Place was dedicated in 1911.

For the rest~
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-key-statue-painted-20170913-story.html
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Baja, go see a psychiatrist

troll post...

Funny, two of my good friends in town that are full timers I spoke with this week are retired from that field. One is even working on one of my humanitarian projects.

BYW they are much more vocal liberal than I, they do not sugar coat it as I do.... They tell it as it is since they are retired about trump and how psychologically sick he is. See a practicing shrink can not talk about him professionally as a part of the newer rules in place.

And that you can not even figure it out shows well you are just one dumb racist idiot coward trust fund kid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 310, 311, 312 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 311 of 457

Jump to: