myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Jerk keys my car
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerk keys my car Reply with quote

SHREDX wrote:
To the asshole liberal demorat who keyed my Mini Cooper S at the CGWA swap because you didn't like my 3"x3" "Trump - Make America Great Again" decal on my back window: I hope you go to hell, no you are already there, moron.

So sorry to hear this. Here in Malibu if I put a Trump sticker on my car it'd be a smoldering wreck. Barbara Streisand herself would crap on my hood. Lady Gaga lives accross the street from me, so you catch my meaning? Fascist fascism from the filthy far left.

BTW, did you see the video of a guy who put Trump stickers on his old car and then parked it in Detroit? Hilarious. It was destroyed to a smoldering wreck, all caught on film.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't try to put the blame on the owner of the car!"

NW30, where did I put any blame the owner of the car? All I did is offered is a bit of sensible advice here that I've followed for most of my adult life.

Why are you trying to create something negative about it? Does it make you feel better striking out with imagined nonsense?
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerk keys my car Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
SHREDX wrote:
To the asshole liberal demorat who keyed my Mini Cooper S at the CGWA swap because you didn't like my 3"x3" "Trump - Make America Great Again" decal on my back window: I hope you go to hell, no you are already there, moron.

So sorry to hear this. Here in Malibu if I put a Trump sticker on my car it'd be a smoldering wreck. Barbara Streisand herself would crap on my hood. Lady Gaga lives accross the street from me, so you catch my meaning? Fascist fascism from the filthy far left.

BTW, did you see the video of a guy who put Trump stickers on his old car and then parked it in Detroit? Hilarious. It was destroyed to a smoldering wreck, all caught on film.

did you ever hear from those liberal civil rights workers who went down to the south to help the blacks. Nope you didn't did ya because they are dead. Even the local police were involved in that one.

Hey did you ever go on any of those Secret Service retreats in the south when Bush was president there they wore white hoods and hung black effigies? And one of those agents was initially on Obamas protection detail. Ya that info only came out because some of the black Secret Service Agents were suing the SS because of discrimination and the SS, needless to say, had to admit under penalty of perjury that the agents did go on this retreat year after year as a tradition. And they still claimed there was no racism in the secret service. Even when an email was passed around with agents wishing someone would take out Jesse Jackson and his family while he was running for president when they had to protect him. My, such liberal talk in the highest levels of the government...

Oh but the tone has just changed as the right put it... Here we had SS agents hoping that a presidential candidate gets assigned under their watch.

Ted Nugent a hero to the right is telling people to in essence assassinate Obama and he was a hero for it, even brought to the White House as a hero for his hate talk....

and you wonder why black churches are shot up by right wingers and that was ok. why the right wing went and shot up a pizza place, with the right-wing fake news of Hillary holding children as sex slaves. when Trump had a lawsuit with two witnesses that he raped a 13 year old child who to this day is still traumatized and terrorized by trumps threats. and only 30 other females reporting trump is a sexual predator and one who did file suit 15 years ago. But no the right wing with Russian fake news the right winger thinks Hillary is raping children, again even a US General was putting out that fake news. He should lose his pension just for being that stupid when he was head of national security and peddling in Hillary was involved in child rape...

Seriously how dumb are all right wingers... if a US general is trafficing in that type of hate lies fake news.

Quote:
Flynn to be the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.[21][22] Flynn took command of the DIA in July 2012.[23] He simultaneously became commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and chair of the Military Intelligence Board.

and we wonder why our national security is being hacked by the russians when he sits at their dining table being paid?

mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
It's never a good idea to advertise your politics on your vehicle. In your absence, it's a sitting duck for unsavory folks looking to inflict damage on those that they don't like.

I agree with SW,,woohoo........I would never put anything political on my car, too many airheads out there left and right...

No a big fan of bumper stickers in general..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerk keys my car Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
SHREDX wrote:

Do you ride right off the beach in back of your house???
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
It's never a good idea to advertise your politics on your vehicle. In your absence, it's a sitting duck for unsavory folks looking to inflict damage on those that they don't like.

I agree with SW,,woohoo........I would never put anything political on my car, too many airheads out there left and right...

No a big fan of bumper stickers in general..

I quit with the political stickers after my truck was nailed. What freaked me out when I was a young man was the nasty notes on my windshield of my Honda. "You're killing American jobs". Stuff like that!

All that is just a car. My wife was "coal rolled". This is a thing that rednecks are doing to protesters in cities. Well, they now do it to "liberals" riding bikes. It's not just a joke. My wife has asthma. I'm not sure I wouldn't key a truck who did that to my wife. The cops here don't care.

It goes both ways. Folks are pissed off right now. Blaming it on one side or the other is simply bias.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jerk keys my car Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
SHREDX wrote:

Great kiting spot (Trancas) is an easy walk from my house. It's sometimes good windsurfing too, but 5 miles up the road is Secos. Today was headhigh down the line surf and 28-33 mph.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:

All that is just a car. My wife was "coal rolled". This is a thing that rednecks are doing to protesters in cities. Well, they now do it to "liberals" riding bikes. It's not just a joke. My wife has asthma.

How can you tell if someone is a "liberal" riding a bike?
I've had people roll coal on me in my lifted AWD van. I just figured they were being tools, since here we don't all hate each other over politics.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a real hard time believing any Conservative would drive a "mini"...
F150 lifted with a confederate flag waving, yes...a Little cute English 4 banger? no.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Jerk keys my car Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
SHREDX wrote:

Great kiting spot (Trancas) is an easy walk from my house. It's sometimes good windsurfing too, but 5 miles up the road is Secos. Today was headhigh down the line surf and 28-33 mph.

Nice!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: