myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 409, 410, 411 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mrgybe



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 4585

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deal.......but just to refresh your fading memory, you sent me a PM with the name of a local rep from your bank that you suggested I consider getting in touch with. Would you like me to post it here so you can see it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7646
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Deal.......but just to refresh your fading memory, you sent me a PM with the name of a local rep from your bank that you suggested I consider getting in touch with. Would you like me to post it here so you can see it?

No, why don't you PM it to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13322
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty--your hero, who reads less than you, and perhaps has a more important job:

I
Quote:
n private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president for divulging classified intelligence to the Russians: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of his briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or the knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would harm American allies.

Mr. McMaster all but said that publicly from the briefing room lectern.

“The president wasn’t even aware where this information came from,” Mr. McMaster said. “He wasn’t briefed on the source or method of the information either.”


Downward spiral says Republican senator.

This is fun. Pretty soon we'll have office pools about the day he resigns or is impeached.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8650

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has everything to do with Trump firing him. He was incompetent and continued to be incompetent. He wouldn't even investigate the leaks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrgybe



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 4585

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
No, why don't you PM it to me.
But that wouldn't be fair would it? You wrote I wasn't telling the truth on a public forum. Surely I should be able to demonstrate that I absolutely was being truthful to the vast audience eagerly following our joust? Don't fret young man, I wouldn't do that to someone I regard as a promising, if rather difficult mentee of mine.......but you should by now realize that I never, ever say anything here that I can't back up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
feuser



Joined: 29 Oct 2002
Posts: 1500

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking in here - as I do every few months.


Here's my analysis: Nothing's changed. Not one so-called conservative admits to being embarrassed about the shitshow in the white house, Mrgybe is being passive-agressive, Boggsy doesn't give a shit, mac's posting treatises no-one reads.

See ya when Paul Ryan is president (I am giving it 60 days).

_________________
florian - ny22

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8650

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser wrote:
Just checking in here - as I do every few months.


Here's my analysis: Nothing's changed. Not one so-called conservative admits to being embarrassed about the shitshow in the white house, Mrgybe is being passive-agressive, Boggsy doesn't give a shit, mac's posting treatises no-one reads.

See ya when Paul Ryan is president (I am giving it 60 days).


You're letting the media control your thoughts. Orwellian cabal going on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
feuser



Joined: 29 Oct 2002
Posts: 1500

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
feuser wrote:
Just checking in here - as I do every few months.


Here's my analysis: Nothing's changed. Not one so-called conservative admits to being embarrassed about the shitshow in the white house, Mrgybe is being passive-agressive, Boggsy doesn't give a shit, mac's posting treatises no-one reads.

See ya when Paul Ryan is president (I am giving it 60 days).


You're letting the media control your thoughts. Orwellian cabal going on.


There's a black helicopter outside your house. Run.

_________________
florian - ny22

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coboardhead



Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 3411

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
feuser wrote:
Just checking in here - as I do every few months.


Here's my analysis: Nothing's changed. Not one so-called conservative admits to being embarrassed about the shitshow in the white house, Mrgybe is being passive-agressive, Boggsy doesn't give a shit, mac's posting treatises no-one reads.

See ya when Paul Ryan is president (I am giving it 60 days).


You're letting the media control your thoughts. Orwellian cabal going on.


There's a black helicopter outside your house. Run.



LMAO. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13322
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.aec8f9020137
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 409, 410, 411 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
Page 410 of 1109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group