myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
US built wall costing tens-hundreds of mill can not stop um
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't surprise me at all that the folks in West Virginia didn't vote for a black guy in 2008, and that Hillary Clinton ultimately came out on top. The fact that they overwhelmingly voted for Sanders now doesn't surprise me either, especially since Clinton came out against coal earlier.

Of course, neither Sanders or Trump will ultimately do squat about bringing coal mining back in any appreciable way. Coal isn't price competitive these days, and it's a far dirtier source of energy. The folks of West Virginia are being suckered by unrealistic promises. Trump specializes in airhead promises, so it's no big surprise that a lot of Sanders' supporters would jump ship and see Trump as their savior.

Regarding thehill.com website, my earlier two attempts to open the article actually did reach the article, but a non-removable blocking screen would come up requiring me to give them my E-Mail address. No way would I be that foolish. However, hours later, I could finally open the article and read it without the BS.

In the end, I have to ask, what was the difference between the two websites? I hope you can perceive what's going on between them, and the core messages being offered by each. It goes to show how two websites can spin information from CBS to tell the same negative story about Clinton's current predicament in West Virginia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: