myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
JWAJACK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbrand

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 5:54 pm    Post subject: JWAJACK Reply with quote

The lifeguard I spoke of was a fairly large guy with blonde hair, early fifties maybe.
I heard story that a lifeguard at Cabrillo punched a windsurfer recently. Apparently the windsurfer tried to have him arrested but the police wouldnt do it.
Regardless, I think some dialogue with them could be very beneficial. They are upset with us for 1)Stopping/parking in the No Parking zone 2) Straying into the swimming area 3) General apathy toward what they do.
Who knows, maybe they could get windsurfing banned if it got crazy enough.
Good Luck!
bbrand

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2000 10:43 pm    Post subject: RE: Mr. Hardcore Reply with quote

Youre really flarin man! Maybe some more Preparation H on the really big ones might cool things down a bit.
Ive heard Vaseline works pretty good too if the pain persists.
Ahh the pain!
Maybe its too good to pass up.
joehardcore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2000 3:43 pm    Post subject: RE: Mr. Hardcore Reply with quote

Uh,... hey dude, what exactly are you trying to say? I think there are probably some other websites out there where you could hook up with like minded individuals who also have an anal fixation. Maybe you should check into it. Youve heard that vaseline works good. Yeah, sure buddy. Any other lubrication tips you would like to share with us? Do me a favor and save them for your boyfriends down at Cabrillo. Anyway, Im sure youll get yourself all figured out. Happy sailing, enjoy the sewer!
joeyyyy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2000 2:21 am    Post subject: RE: Mr. Hardcore Reply with quote

WOW!!
Now this is the kinda bashing that the vent section is missing.
to your corners and come out fighting!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: