myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prozac
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windchimp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2000 11:28 am    Post subject: prozac Reply with quote

this prozac guy really needs prozac !! Im sure if he goes sailing somewhere that somebody knows who he is theres bound to be some violent happening.
mickydora

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2000 11:52 pm    Post subject: RE: prozac Reply with quote

Live and let Live if this guy wants to be
a jerk he has every right to.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 2:19 pm    Post subject: RE: prozac Reply with quote

Just how is coming across like an angry tyrant educating anyone? Telling people what vehicles they should not drive, posting 12-15 irate anti-dog tirades, threatening people who dare to sail to same swell as you, boasting about how often you get laid ... the only education I see is giving us the firm impresson youre just another teen-ager who thinks he can rule the world with his mouth. Its fortunate your bad attitude (and, for your information, thats a BAD thing, not a good one) is confined (I hope) to forums for windsurfers rather than in the general public eye. If the public saw your raving, I suspect wed see more beach closures and see even MORE resistance from non-sailing locals than we presently do.

Venting, to me, means rational, objective complaining about issues, not just spewing personal attacks and posturing like some strutting insecure adolescent with a chip on his shoulder. You come across as someone none of us, male or female, would want to be around. Now, on crowded water, thats a desirable result; it gives us room to shred. But on land, its a result many of would consider isolating.

If thats not how you intend us to perceive you, perhaps you should increase you dosage before venting.

Mike \m/
stoffel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 3:40 pm    Post subject: RE: prozac Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

I agree with you, really well said.
Many people use message boards to complain in a very bad way.
I think the reason for that is, that thier real identity is hidden.
Do you know prozac? I dont think so. He is well hidden behind is userID.
I dont think that prozac would complain in the same way in front of some fellow windsurfers.

Prozac it would be nice if you would show more of your identity. For instance add your real name at the end of each message. Thats a small thing and you might still hidden.

See ya out there and have
fun (even on the same swell).
I sail usually at Third Av.

Stefan
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 4:01 pm    Post subject: RE: prozac Reply with quote

No, Stefan, I dont know prozac other than from what I see here. Based on that, I wouldnt want to know him. He coens across as just not the kind of person Id asnt to be around. Angry, aggro people are for comic strips and video games, not real life.

Mike \m/
spyder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2000 12:31 pm    Post subject: RE: prozac Reply with quote

interesting that he does get attention. 7 or more posts already, a lot more than a lot of messages here...

gee...Id hate to admit that Id miss the psycho rants....
wanda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 12:02 am    Post subject: RE: prozac, sweetie Reply with quote

Prozac, your sooooooo famous. lets get together, honeypie. Do you have money? Soooo many people want to talk with you. Dont you love the attention??? Dont you just love to talk dirty? I AM CORNHOLIO. SHOW ME YOUR BUNGHOLE! DONT CALL ME BRO. I NEED TEEPEE FOR MY BUNGHOLE! PROZAC, WHERE IS YOUR BUNGHOLE?
breakwnd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 11:06 am    Post subject: RE: prozac Reply with quote

Prozac, Take a drive to the bay area(carefull for the drivers who need prozac) and dip your hand in any spot of earth in Sausalito. The soil was long aro replaced with the droppings of your favorite furry biohazards. Then drive home and thank your lucky stars that you dont garden for a living here like I do.
fatbastard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 1:26 am    Post subject: RE: prozac, sweetie Reply with quote

Geeez how old are you? I dont think even my grandparents know that charming little word bunghole. I really feel for your little archaic world of windsuffering,
joespeed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 2:24 pm    Post subject: RE: prozac Reply with quote

This is better than the Springer show
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: