myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Welcome to Dog Crap Beach
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WMP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2000 7:59 pm    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

Are you sure that was dog crap? Perhaps a sailor was in such a hurry to get on the water, he toke a dump in the parking area? It is possible.

Just imagine whirled poop (errr peas)!
DietPepsi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2000 11:25 am    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

The beach is heaven for dogs just like it is for us. Why should they stop dog owners from enjoying the beach just because one missed rovers puppy mine. You got the worst case senerio and all you had to do is walk back into the water and shake you foot a bit to get it off.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2000 12:14 pm    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

I agree that people should clean up their dog crap. I also accept a lot of responsibility for watching where the heck I step. At least crap wrinses off, and sure as HELL isnt going to be allowed to occupy any of my brain cells while Im shreddin. Youre enjoying a 3.7 day at one of the Columbias two finest sailing spots ... and yer whinin about a little crap between yer toes, LETTING it ruin your day? Get some perspective!

BTW, if I do take my dogs to the beach (by definition, the shore of a sea or lake, and the Columbia is a series of lakes all the way from Bonneville Dam west of Hood River to Hanford Reservation >150 miles upstream) and they crap somewhere and miss seeing it, let me know in any words or tone that makes you feel better. Ill clean it up right away.

If, OTOH, some dog owner refuses to clean up after some crap-footed sailor points out his dogs deeds in a rigging area, the dog owner would be well advised to keep his gear in his car and the windows rolled up tightly.

In the meantime, Prozac might want to avoid Roosevelt. Now, THATS doggy heaven, or hell, depending on whether youre the dog or the barefooted sailor.

Mike \m/
wop1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 3:04 pm    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

You are a moron. The obsession with dog crap is one thing but to think that your day executing 12 foot jumps, high speed duck jibes, and awesome swell rides is making me laugh out loud. Are you sure you dont sail down here in the Bay? You must be one of the idiots who cruises out to the coast and expects respect because your fin matches your f$% sail board.

STAY IN THE GORGE!!!

highspeed duck jibes.... hahaha. what a bafoon!
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 10:41 am    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

Gee, I wonder why > No body gives me respect? Think maybe it has to be ... EARNED?

Mike
Wookie_Hog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 2:03 pm    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

I honestly hope you do make it to the coast down here. Please sail Davenport and Waddell. There are plenty of people with dogs here and we could all use some jibing lessons (lol, hehe).

I bet you were the guy that always got beat up at the local spots for telling stories and then dropping in on the biggest guy in the water.

I am enjoying these stories of victory you tell. Please tell us some more. Im liking the one about the farallons. No wait, tell us how you tear up Coyote Pt. I bet you can probably water start. Can you highspeed jibe into a jump?
Wookie_Hog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 2:05 pm    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

...but I do get laid a lot by the women that love to watch me shred.

Can you beleive this guy? Hes killing me.
ShreddinEd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 2:43 am    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

ROTFL! Third Street? Chrissy?

I love this guy! Hes the best thing since Uncle Iggy/Jason/Luigi/Pierre (Hallo Pierre, my cheese-breath smelling friend!). Keep it up man!

-Ed
spyder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 7:31 pm    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

well I will say Mr. Prozac, that you ARE the provocative one!
I would like to come watch you sail, you sound pretty awesome.
But one thing, I hope you really dont do drugs and sail at the same time....
btw, do you do Prozac, or are you a sales person trying to generate more clients?
joeyyyy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2000 9:15 pm    Post subject: RE: Welcome to Dog Crap Beach Reply with quote

Damn!!!!! Ill have to say, if nothing else, this prozac guy is entertaining. and the way all you people just feed the fire!! I do have a question; who is convincing who?? and of what??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: