myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
It all started with...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windydoug

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feelin ya Bericw. Being celebrated and celebrating others is so key.

My perception could be largely influenced by the current regional vibe going on here, but it feels like things are coming together in a good way, and the right way. More folks loving the way they feel, and loving sharing that and fostering it in others. It's not always rainbows and roses, but it seems like more folks keep showing to the family dinner table in the end.... cause are we family or what?

Around here, media outlets have been interested in what we have to share. Iwind/Weatherflow has engaged us, and their product continues to evolve in a broadening relevant way in this updated by the second world.

Perhaps spurred by Crossfitt"ish" real world work outs, and SUP, and Gopro, folks are getting out of the "lift things up and put them down" focus for lifetime health, and embracing real world whole body (and mind) endeavors and connecting more with the outdoor community than the Iphone audio port and 30 minute interval program on the eliptical.

I loved Rexi's joyous howl after he nailed that move. You could hear it through the camera housing and over howling wind.

The website I admin. continues to see steady increases in traffic (and returners) over it's 7 year existence. Things here seem a touch more civil.

You took some time to make your Jimbo D. inspired vid. and we all benefit from it.
Give, Are We Family from The Tragically Hip a listen/watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPCSZf58-m4

Respectfully, and thankfully.
Doug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: