myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Best location for NW near Annapolis Sunday?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to check the forecast at 7am tomorrow morning and decide then. If everything looks like it does right now, I'm planning to go to church from 8:30-9:30, then head to Terrapin ... hopefully for an 11am arrival! I guess you need to buy an Anne Arundel beach permit for Terrapin??
ernestomv

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you need the same permit you got for Matapeake, although you can park on the street, further from the park entrance for free.
justall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Good sailing with you today. Terrific at Terrapin.

On the nose pad discussion, see this discussion here http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24359 for NSI reference and installation tips. I highly recommend Isobars' suggestion to put a bead of caulk around the nose pad.

And here is the direct link: http://www.northshoreinc.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=139
ernestomv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks justall, I'm getting the nose pad, the damage so far is minimal, looks like discoloration rather than a ding so I'll just put the pad on it.

It was a great session. Terrapin is nice, there is no current since it is protected on both sides, N and S, and the sandy bottom is not bad, and you get to see the mansions by the bay!

Also not too many kites once you get out of the way, although when in sight the might jump over you like the guy today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: