myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Iraq 2.1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bajaDean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
jpbassking wrote:

Not even close.

Good thing Mikey doesn't read these posts. He'd have a shit fit.

Or worse, claim another disability for harassment and mental anguish.

though I took engineering in college, I also liked business and took about 20 credit hours of jr level business classes, one that i liked was business law, actually gives you a decent foundation to know when you better get advice from a attorney. So learned the basics to things like unclean hands...

there is a law that is present in almost all english law like ours is based. It is called "unclean hands". It is pretty much a good self defense law. Thus from what I understand, he himself can not sue or claim fault and get recource if he has at any time been started/engaged in the same activity. IE if he ever started it with someone specially threatened someone it is very hard to get legal help from his end against that person and possibly others..

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/unclean+hands

Quote:
Unclean hands n. a legal doctrine which is a defense to a complaint, which states that a party who is asking for a judgment cannot have the help of the court if he/she has done anything unethical in relation to the subject of the lawsuit. Thus, if a defendant can show the plaintiff had "unclean hands," the plaintiff's complaint will be dismissed or the plaintiff will be denied judgment. Unclean hands is a common "affirmative defense" pleaded by defendants, which must be proved by the defendant. Example: Hank Hardnose sues Grace Goodenough for breach of contract for failure to pay the full amount for construction of an addition to her house which she admits. The court denies any relief to Hardnose when Goodenough proves that Hardnose had shown her faked estimates from subcontractors to justify his original bid to Goodenough

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, and al-Qaeda is on the run" (ISIS being an off-shoot of al Qaeda).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oops!
Obama: "The World Is Less Violent Than It Has Ever Been"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/06/11/obama_the_world_is_less_violent_than_it_has_ever_been.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really?

Obama announces 275 US troops WILL be sent to Iraq to protect American embassy days after saying they would not return

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2659025/BREAKING-NEWS-Obama-announces-275-US-troops-WILL-sent-Iraq-protect-American-embassy-days-saying-not-return.html#ixzz34qwfShUo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will he say next?
It could be absolutely anything.

Probably something about global warming being the biggest threat to face this country today, or how the Indians were abused by this country and how we still need to improve in that regard. Actually he did say that just the other day.

The terrorists are gaining ground all over the place as voids are being filled by them, our boarders are now basically open, seriously?!?

Priorities man, priorities!!!!

keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ISIS was loudly and publicly thrown out of Al Quada for crimes against Muslims.
Obama has set new records for the number of deportations.

The fake news has convinced some folks otherwise so facts no longer matter.
I notice the NYT has been really critical of the President lately, using facts.
This sort of news actually works, because those in charge try to work from facts, too.
OK now back to telling us about the wide open border, and the way the president didn't protect the Libyan Embassy.
No sorry, you were complaining because he was responding to a changing situation, and IS protecting the Embassy in Iraq.
Either way, he is always wrong........
stevenbard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC, the head of HHS recently said they'd cooked the books regarding deportation numbers. And, more importantly, illegals are streaming in at an ever increasing rate.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/25/obama-administration-cooking-the-books-on-deportation-numbers/
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot air is a good name for that site.
The previous numbers from before Obama include those types of removals. The GOP found a way to compare apples to oranges in order to fool conservatives.
Stick to conservative values and check facts. The fake press has abandoned those things but needs your support or other conservatives won't get fooled.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC: "The ISIS was loudly and publicly thrown out of Al Quada for crimes against Muslims."
Alrightythen, we should agree, they are even worse, only adding to the strength of my observation, so thank you on that.

"No sorry, you were complaining because he was responding to a changing situation, and IS protecting the Embassy in Iraq."
That's how they always start, know your history, from here we could easily inter the realm of "mission creep".

bajaDean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
KC, the head of HHS recently said they'd cooked the books regarding deportation numbers. And, more importantly, illegals are streaming in at an ever increasing rate.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/25/obama-administration-cooking-the-books-on-deportation-numbers/

you should be ashamed of yourslf... again the hotair stench is coming from you.

If this wasn't the first time I did a little fact check on you I would not care, but you continously post lies and distortions publicly. You should be ashamed of yourself. I am shocked you are so ignorant to not chack a 2012 article.

this one is obvious... answer is that is how Bush set up the system... you know the Bush idiot right winger who was one of the dumbest presidents in the history of the US. Him and reygun had IQ hat are like most idiot right wingers... to low to count.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/24/lamar-smith-obama-deportation_n_1828860.html

Quote:
It's partially true. Immigration and Customs Enforcement under the Obama administration does count those removals in its total deportation figures. The problem with the claim, though, is that the policy isn't really an Obama-era conspiracy -- it's just the way deportation numbers have been tabulated for years.

The George W. Bush administration also counted immigrants caught at the border, in both general enforcement and as part of a program started in 2008 called the Alien Transfer Exit Program, the program with which the committee takes issue. Bush also deported fewer people per year -- far fewer in some years -- than the current administration.

pueno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
you should be ashamed of yourslf... again the hotair stench is coming from you.

If this wasn't the first time I did a little fact check on you I would not care, but you continously post lies and distortions publicly. You should be ashamed of yourself. I am shocked you are so ignorant to not chack a 2012 article.

BD, why do you knock yourself out over this type of thing?

Mr. B, Mr. G, Mikey Fick-shun, Techno, and NitWit -- and the full GOP -- all knowingly and willingly engage in full-scale distortion of facts and fabrication of reality. All of them.

They create and promulgate fiction, lies, deception. Pure horseshit, straight from the horses asses.

Why do you think I call Mikey "Mr. Fick-shun"?

Mr. B is now officially Mr. BS and Mr. G is now Mr. Garbage. NW30 is, of course, NitWit (though I think "Mr. Turdy" is more fitting).

Techno sometimes straddles the truth... so a temporary pass for Mr. T.

And Matty ----- well, Matty turned tail and slithered away under a closed door when his BFF Mitt "Clueless" Robme got trounced.

You gotta get with the program.

They all claim they can't read our posts and try to pretend it........ and, of course, they read every word but cannot respond in order to preserve the lie.

Have fun with that. Laughing Laughing Laughing
jpbassking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Mikey? I'd think he'd be all over this shit. Either it's blowing at Roosevelt or he's blown a head gasket.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
Where's Mikey? I'd think he'd be all over this shit. Either it's blowing at Roosevelt or he's blown a head gasket.

Mikey's casually surfing the web..... remember, he says he can't see these posts. Therefore, he can't respond; to do so would expose him as a dissembler.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 5 of 24

Jump to: