myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***YIKES!***

Where's the popcorn?
I'd like some Milk Duds also.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you could use your smarts at some point. Do yourself a favor, and go back and read what I "actually" wrote, and then read your broad outlandish conclusions. You really are predictable.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nitwit30 wrote:
***YIKES!***

Where's the popcorn?
I'd like some Milk Duds also.

Duds for nitwit.

How fitting is that?

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my gosh before you said you did not instigate this, you were just asking and I proved you were delusional then to, you started with an insult. so here we go again.

my response to your last idiotic false allegation, you claimed you did not provoke. I proved you wrong or delusional or ?? so again, below i point out your exact words on this situation to show again it is you that seems to have some issues with your ability to understand.

Also you claimed that no one was reading this thread, again you are wrong again. I just popped some popcorn myself.

reinerehlers wrote:
Perhaps you could use your smarts at some point. Do yourself a favor, and go back and read what I "actually" wrote, and then read your broad outlandish conclusions. You really are predictable.

these are you exact words...
reinerehlers wrote:

Quote:
No research at all. You see, they recognized my name and asked if I was he from the forums. They shared their opinions of our dialogue. Nothing creepy about that. You're probably paranoid because of the nature in which you engage with others.

so idiot, they is plural. and you claim they recognised your name and came to you and somehow you claimed later or then share personal information to somehow help you in a forum debate? Again why a liberl would share such information to a right winger whan all liberals know that right wingers with threaten intimidate and harm liberals.

I clearly said from the beginning my familty when I was a kid had death threats because my father a Officer and scientist helped a co-worker from a national lab move int our neighbrohood. The police had to be parked across the street. Neighbors kids were told not to associate with these N loving people. This was in northern suburbia. My father was president of the area human relations board. Again he was responsible for the first black family moving into my town.

Clearly mentioned a very good friend of mines brother was murdered in a hate crime about 15 years ago. A right winger just walked up to him no words exchanged and killed him as he walked out of a gay bar. His brother was one of the nicest people you would ever know. would never hurt anyone and would help anyone.

Was this information solicited or given specifically to harass, intimidate or harm me? Or to silence or shut me up? so I can not post my facts online about rcism Media and so on?? ? again why would liberals as you say give this information when they know we are not friends at all. How does this information help in a debate, if they had facts to the debate that were not accurate they had the same rights to post here. again to go and give you detailed information on my life specific location and so on is creepy.

Lets have these specific people contact me and confirm that they searched you out to give you this information to harm me. and that there were more than one doing the same thing. Lets see if you are telling the truth. It just does not make sense. we will see if they email me and confirm... I bet not because it just seems to far fetched.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
go back and read what I "actually" wrote ...

You're kidding, I presume, with this crowd.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
go back and read what I "actually" wrote ...

You're kidding, I presume, with this crowd.

those were your exact words.... complete post.... page 127 one page back. do you have second personality that wrote that?

reinerehlers wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
No research at all. You see, they recognized my name and asked if I was he from the forums. They shared their opinions of our dialogue. Nothing creepy about that. You're probably paranoid because of the nature in which you engage with others.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow! Sitting in my van having a coffee and crying laughing! You should bounce some of your ideas off Tom Clancy.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll talk really slow but you have to promise to pay attention.

"they shared their opinion of our dialogue"

Did you get that, or should I say it even slower? If so, read it slower because my thumb is getting sore.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Ok, I'll talk really slow but you have to promise to pay attention.

"they shared their opinion of our dialogue"

Did you get that, or should I say it even slower? If so, read it slower because my thumb is getting sore.

tada,,, again you also got personal information on me... you get it... not just on the posts/dialog....... this was in response to me noting you had some personal information on me you published on the internet. again this was in response to me asking how you got personal information on me.... and you say sure..."why not" dig into my personal life like it is your right wing duty to... Just like right wing wacos go a bit furthur and put doctors names and addresses on the internet to intimidate them.

I said....
seems you have been doing some research to find out more about me....

that is really creepy....

you replied....

reinerehlers
Quote:
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2014 22:44 Post subject: Reply with quote
Sure, why not? Hate to tell you but many of my friends are ardent liberals.

again admitting that your people from down here that know me seeked you out to give you personal information about me, for the purpose of what? Again this completely is beyond me why they would give you personal information on me when they know you and I do not like one another..

from what i see is your trolling which is an aggressive behavior to escalate things I do not believe you. So want your so called friends that are liberals to contact me and say that is what went down and why they would put me at risk. and how that information about me is beneficial to a debate in any form. Hey maybe they can explain. But your so called liberal buddies that spilled the beans have not contacted me. Maybe a figment of your imagination...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, you ARE severely paranoid!

You said to NW; "Better safe than sorry.... Let me get this straight, you think a right wing serial troll is a liberals friend?" to which I responded "Sure, why not? Hate to tell you but many of my friends are ardent liberals."

If you weren't so jacked up on your oogabooga theories of everyone stalking you, you might have put that together for yourself. Lay off the Baja fogs dude!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 127 of 277

Jump to: